Taking a Load from a 19 Year Old in the Park

This is an true report of my experience last night when I took two poz loads in a park.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About four months ago, Michael, a 19 year old straight guy who likes to have his cock sucked started chatting to me on Scuff. He’s 5’10” tall, brown hair, fair complexion and slim lean body with a touch of hair on his chest, hairy legs with an uncut 71/2” cock. I should mention, I’m 45yrs old, 5’9”, average build, and hairy chest, waxed legs (I’m a runner), pierced nipple, a few tatts and a 7” shaved cut cock topped off with a P.A.

Michael messaged me and asked if I was into young guys, as he was into older experienced guys. I told him I was as long as they knew what they wanted. Michael said he just likes to have his cock sucked and to dump a load down a guy’s throat and nothing else, no kissing, no rimming and a no fucking. We chatted for about twenty minutes and he went offline. A week later I received a message on Scuff that read: “Horny now. You want to suck me off”?

I replied: "Sure. Why not? When and where”?

He told me the name of the park, that he would be wearing shorts, runners and a red t-shirt, adding that I should be there in twenty minutes or I'd miss out.

I arrived at the park and saw a guy sitting on a bench in the dark. As I approached I could see he was playing with his cock. I stopped in front of him and said, “Hi, I’m Scott, (not my real name, of course). I reached down and took hold of a beautiful uncut 81/2” cock, which, upon dropping to my knees, I took into my mouth. I sucked him for about five minutes before he stopped me and suggested we moved into the bushes. I was a bit apprehensive, wondering to myself if I was being set-up, because the park had (and has) a bad name for bashing, and worse, there had been several murders on the premises.

Even so, we entered into the bushes where Michael dropped his shorts and I bent over and started sucking his cock. Then he asked, “What else do you like to do with a guy”?

I replied, “I’m into anything: sucking, kissing, licking, armpits, rimming and fucking.” I didn’t mention that I love being fisted. I continued to suck his huge cock.

Again he stopped me and said, “You want to lick my arse”?

I turned him around and had a sniff of his arse. At first, the smell put me off, but I was so horny I just went into action and ate his arse out. I got my tongue in nice and deep, tasting his anal juices and almost came myself. He stopped me and once again forced his cock into my mouth, and holding my head where he wanted it, he face-fucked me long and hard for about ten minutes before he shot five times, dumping a hot load into my mouth. I slowly swallowed his load, savoring the cum. He pulled his shorts up and without a ‘thank you’ walked away.

A few minutes later as I got into my car, I received a text from Michael that read “You’re a dirty fuck. Hope you liked my cum.”

I didn’t here from Michael for about 2 weeks when I got a text, “Meet me in the same spot at 9pm” I replied, “Sure”. When I walked into the park, I saw Michael standing in the bushes. As I got closer I saw that he was completely naked. I ripped my shirt off, dropped my shorts and got to my knees and took that cock into my mouth. I’m playing with my cock while sucking him off and almost coming. I stopped myself and concentrated on the cock I was so hungry for. This went on for about 10 minutes when Michael asked, “Can I try fucking you”? I said, “I don’t have any condoms”. He said, “That’s O.K. I trust you”. I’m thinking to myself, why would a str8 guy want to fuck me. I said, “O.K.”. I stood up and bend over leaning onto a tree, I felt his finger search for my hole. Then I felt his cock at the entrance, I heard him spitting using it as lube. I relaxed and allow him to enter my hole. In one quick push he’s in. I yell, “Fuck me”. He said, “Sorry. I’ve never fucked a guy before”. I replied, “Just take your time. Fuck me long and slow. Tell me when you’re ready to cum”. He starts fucking me like he just wanted to come and go. He fucked me for about 10 minutes, I got down onto all fours with him still deep inside me. He continues to fuck me, for another 10 minutes, my arse is burning as he didn’t use and lube. I feel his cock harden and then he it cums. I felt his pulse and shooting several loads of hot liquid into my arse. He pulled out grabbed his clothes and ran off. I’m thinking, ‘what was that all about”. I stayed on my knees and pushed out. I felt cum leaking from my arse, scooping some up with me fingers I fed myself what cum if could find. Got dress and walked back to my car. As I drove off, I farted and felt a wet patch. I stopped and felt a huge load of cum that came out of my arse. I used it was lubed and wanked off in the car, cumming all over the windscreen. Was the biggest load I’ve dumped in a week.

Two or three weeks passed and another text. “Meet me in the park same spot, bring lube” I figure, O.K he wants to fuck me again. I arrive at the park, same spot and Michaels naked. I strip throwing my clothes onto the ground and bend down to work his cock when I notice another young guys standing nearby. I panic and realise that he is also naked. I find out that Craig (not his real name) is only 22 years old, 5’9” super lean tanned body, smooth chest and smooth footballers legs, very white speedo tanline with about 81/2” cut shaved cock. I find out that Michael and Craig are mates from university.

Dave moved in behind me and feel his finger playing with my hole. I reach for my shorts and hand him the lube. We all knew what was happening, I’m the old guy they both want to fuck. I asked Dave, “You POZ or NEG?” He said, “I’m NEG, I’ve just fucked Michael”. Stop, I’m thinking…Michaels str8. Then without any warning Dave slides his 81/2” cock to the balls. I moan into Michaels cock who has both hands pushing my head down as he watches Dave’s cock disappear into my arse. Dave fucks me for about 15 minutes and pushed all the way until I felt him deliver his load into my arse. Dave stays where he is for a few minutes as he collapses onto my back and whispers into my ear. I didn’t hear what he said as Michael was cumming into my mouth. I swallowed his sweet load. All finished, we chatted and joked while we got dressed. Dave commented, “My babies are at work in your hole”. Not thinking about what he just said, I ‘thanked him.

It wasn’t until last night that I got a text from Michael. “I want to fuck you. Meet me in the park, same spot at 8pm”. At this stage, I’m into 2 minds should I go or not. I’m horny, I replied, “O.K.” I got to the park and Michael was in the same spot all naked and hard. I stripped and got down to my knee and started working his hard cock and licking his balls, 5 minutes later he’s got his cock at the entrance of my arse. Sliding in more slowly than the first time, he fucked my long, longer and slower. He bends over and licks the back of my neck, I find this a massive turn on, feeling myself getting close to cumming. Michaels keeps on fucking for about 15 minutes, how a guy can keep time makes me wonder.

I can feel my self cumming, I reach under to my cock just as I dump a load into my hand. Bring my hand to my mouth, I feel Michael push hard into my arse. The pulses as he shoots load after load, after load of hot cum deep into my hole. He drops onto my back and whispers, “my sweet cum swimming in your arse” as he licks my neck. We get up and we get dressed.

As I get to my car I get another surprising text, “I haven’t met up sooner as Dave has been barebacking me. I think he is POZ. Enjoy my cum”. I’ve taken loads before, but this time I’m wondering………..pozzed by a 19 yr old.

Not due for my next blood test until next month. Lets wait and see…..

This is a true story.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The night I told 2 POZ loads in a park (true story).

This started about 4 months ago. A 19 year old str8 guy who likes to have his cock sucked started chatting to me on Scuff. He’s 5’10” tall, brown hair, fair complexion and slim lean body with a touch of hair on his chest, hairy legs with an uncut 71/2” cock. I should mention, I’m 45yrs old, 5’9”, average build, and hairy chest, waxed legs (I’m a runner), pierced nipple, a few tatts and a 7” shaved cut cock topped off with a P.A.

Michael messaged me and asked if I was into young guys, as he was into older experienced guys. I told him I was as long as they knew what they wanted. Michael said he just likes to have his cock suck and to dump a load down a guy’s throat and nothing else, no kissing, no rimming and a no fucking. We chatted for about 20 minutes and he went offline.

A week later, I get a message on Scuff, “Horny now. You want to suck me off”? I replied, “Sure. Why not. When and where”? He told me the name of the park, that he would be wearing shorts, runners and a red t-shirt. To be there in 20 minutes or miss out.

I arrived at the park and saw a guy sitting on a bench in the dark. As I approached I could see he was playing with his cock. I stopped in front of him and said, “Hi, I’m Scott (not my real name). I reached down and took hold of a beautiful uncut 81/2” cock. Getting down onto my knees I took into my mouth, sucked him for about 5 minutes before he stopped me and suggested we moved into the bushes. I was a bit worried if I was being set up and the park has a bad name for bashing and worse….several murders.

As we get into the bushes, he drops his shorts and I bend over and start sucking his cock. He asked, “What else do you like to do with a guy”? I replied, “I’m into anything. Sucking, kissing, licking, armpits, rimming and fucking”. I didn’t mention if love being fisted. I continued to suck his huge cock. Again he stopped me and said, “You want to lick my arse”? I turned him around and had a sniff of his arse. The smell put me off at first. I was so horny I just went into action and ate his arse out. I got my tongue in nice and deep, tasting his anal juices and almost coming myself. He stopped me and forced his cock into my mouth, taking his hands and face fucking me long and hard for about 10 minutes before he shot 5 times dumping a hot load into my mouth. I slowly swallowed. He pulled his shorts up and without a ‘thank you’ walked away. As I got into my car, I got a text from Michael. It said, “You’re a dirty fuck. Hope you liked my cum”.

I didn’t here from Michael for about 2 weeks when I got a text, “Meet me in the same spot at 9pm” I replied, “Sure”. When I walked into the park, I saw Michael standing in the bushes. As I got closer I saw that he was completely naked. I ripped my shirt off, dropped my shorts and got to my knees and took that cock into my mouth. I’m playing with my cock while sucking him off and almost coming. I stopped myself and concentrated on the cock I was so hungry for. This went on for about 10 minutes when Michael asked, “Can I try fucking you”? I said, “I don’t have any condoms”. He said, “That’s O.K. I trust you”. I’m thinking to myself, why would a str8 guy want to fuck me. I said, “O.K.”. I stood up and bend over leaning onto a tree, I felt his finger search for my hole. Then I felt his cock at the entrance, I heard him spitting using it as lube. I relaxed and allow him to enter my hole. In one quick push he’s in. I yell, “Fuck me”. He said, “Sorry. I’ve never fucked a guy before”. I replied, “Just take your time. Fuck me long and slow. Tell me when you’re ready to cum”. He starts fucking me like he just wanted to come and go. He fucked me for about 10 minutes, I got down onto all fours with him still deep inside me. He continues to fuck me, for another 10 minutes, my arse is burning as he didn’t use and lube. I feel his cock harden and then he it cums. I felt his pulse and shooting several loads of hot liquid into my arse. He pulled out grabbed his clothes and ran off. I’m thinking, ‘what was that all about”. I stayed on my knees and pushed out. I felt cum leaking from my arse, scooping some up with me fingers I fed myself what cum if could find. Got dress and walked back to my car. As I drove off, I farted and felt a wet patch. I stopped and felt a huge load of cum that came out of my arse. I used it was lubed and wanked off in the car, cumming all over the windscreen. Was the biggest load I’ve dumped in a week.

Two or three weeks passed and another text. “Meet me in the park same spot, bring lube” I figure, O.K he wants to fuck me again. I arrive at the park, same spot and Michaels naked. I strip throwing my clothes onto the ground and bend down to work his cock when I notice another young guys standing nearby. I panic and realise that he is also naked. I find out that Craig (not his real name) is only 22 years old, 5’9” super lean tanned body, smooth chest and smooth footballers legs, very white speedo tanline with about 81/2” cut shaved cock. I find out that Michael and Craig are mates from university.

Dave moved in behind me and feel his finger playing with my hole. I reach for my shorts and hand him the lube. We all knew what was happening, I’m the old guy they both want to fuck. I asked Dave, “You POZ or NEG?” He said, “I’m NEG, I’ve just fucked Michael”. Stop, I’m thinking…Michaels str8. Then without any warning Dave slides his 81/2” cock to the balls. I moan into Michaels cock who has both hands pushing my head down as he watches Dave’s cock disappear into my arse. Dave fucks me for about 15 minutes and pushed all the way until I felt him deliver his load into my arse. Dave stays where he is for a few minutes as he collapses onto my back and whispers into my ear. I didn’t hear what he said as Michael was cumming into my mouth. I swallowed his sweet load. All finished, we chatted and joked while we got dressed. Dave commented, “My babies are at work in your hole”. Not thinking about what he just said, I ‘thanked him.

It wasn’t until last night that I got a text from Michael. “I want to fuck you. Meet me in the park, same spot at 8pm”. At this stage, I’m into 2 minds should I go or not. I’m horny, I replied, “O.K.” I got to the park and Michael was in the same spot all naked and hard. I stripped and got down to my knee and started working his hard cock and licking his balls, 5 minutes later he’s got his cock at the entrance of my arse. Sliding in more slowly than the first time, he fucked my long, longer and slower. He bends over and licks the back of my neck, I find this a massive turn on, feeling myself getting close to cumming. Michaels keeps on fucking for about 15 minutes, how a guy can keep time makes me wonder.

I can feel my self cumming, I reach under to my cock just as I dump a load into my hand. Bring my hand to my mouth, I feel Michael push hard into my arse. The pulses as he shoots load after load, after load of hot cum deep into my hole. He drops onto my back and whispers, “my sweet cum swimming in your arse” as he licks my neck. We get up and we get dressed.

As I get to my car I get another surprising text, “I haven’t met up sooner as Dave has been barebacking me. I think he is POZ. Enjoy my cum”. I’ve taken loads before, but this time I’m wondering………..pozzed by a 19 yr old.

Not due for my next blood test until next month. Lets wait and see…..

This is a true story.

Lucky you, getting two cute young guys to drop poz loads into you. If you're going to get pozzed, that's one hot way to do it.

Edited by Hotload84

• 3 weeks later...

True Story.

Friday 2nd August 2013, 8.58pm.

Earlier tonight I got a text message from Michael asking if I wanted to meet up in the usual spot...a local park. I said, "Sure. 8pm". Just to refresh your memory, Michael is a 19 year old, 5’10” tall, brown hair, fair complexion and slim lean body with a touch of hair on his chest, hairy legs with an uncut 71/2” cock. I found him on Scruff. Michael has a mate, Dave who has been fucking him. Dave is a 22 years old and POZ.

I got to the park early to find a new spot to play, the last time we played he dumped up load up my arse. Waiting in the dark I see Michael walk into the park and I meet him half way, we shake hands and he gives me a cuddle and says, “It’s been a longtime. I’ve missed you”. I lead him over to a darkened area of the park behind a tree where we have a good view of the park in case we get busted.

Michael is wearing trackies and I can see the outline of him 71/2” cock, as I reach for his cock he says,”Grabbed my arse”. I grab his arse drop to my knees and lick the outline of his cock. I pull his trackies down exposing his cock. I took his cock into my hand and started working it like there was no tomorrow. Michael stops me and tells me to eat his arse, turns and bends over….I ate his arse for about 10 minutes and I’m hungry for his load down my throat.

I’ve turned Michael around and he says, “I wanna fuck you. I wanna cum in your arse”. I replied, “I want to taste your cum, I’m hungry to swallow”. He forces me to turn and bend over, one pop and he’s inside me. I let him fuck me for a few minutes and pulled off. Turned to lick it cock clean of my shit, hahahahaha. I’m so horny.

I started to suck his cock, he lays down on the cold ground and I work his cock. Michael tell me to sit on his cock, I crawl over his beautiful legs and sit on his cock and lick his neck and sneaking a kiss off him. I’m thinking, ‘Michaels still a straight boi’. I return to sucking his cock and he whispers, “Let me fuck you. I want to cum in your arse like last time, when we played with Dave”. I said, “ I want to taste you cum down my throat”. As I commenced sucking him, a few minutes later he felt him cumming………a nice hot load. I swallowed, pulled off his cock and went down on him again to get a second burst of cum………fucking HOT.

Michaels funny, he stands up, pulls his trackies up and says, “You’re a funny old cunt”. And walks off. I feel so fucking used………use me anytime.

Got to my car where there was a bottle of beer waiting, I like to have beer chaser after swallow a load.

Oh, Michael and Dave are not best mates for some reason which Michael didn’t mention.

True Story

• Upvote 1

well excuse me. sorry for posting my true encounters for the pleasure of the other guys here. FYI, the first story was moved to this section by person/s unknown. move on......................

• 4 weeks later...

HIV+ - I posted this 'true story' in June 2013. I can tell you know I am sick as a dog. Got a really bad flu with a fever, chills, a rash all over my back, muscle aches, i've got a sore throat/cough feel fatigued. I am so shitting myself.......it's running out of me.

HIV+ - I posted this 'true story' in June 2013. I can tell you know I am sick as a dog. Got a really bad flu with a fever, chills, a rash all over my back, muscle aches, i've got a sore throat/cough feel fatigued. I am so shitting myself.......it's running out of me.

It seems that the fuckflue would've happen sooner, but if you were pozzed who better to do it than a cute 19year old.

If you are converting hiv drugs will stop the symptoms, but of course you will still have HIV, There are studies that point to starting HIV drugs with in a 10 week window of infection, Some have been able to withdraw from HIV drugs and suppress HIV with out having to use drugs if they are treated with in that 10week window

This is supposed to be the area for bugchasing FICTION....

why lately are guys writing these stories they claim to be true and then put them in this area?

Your spending too much time on stupid details like fiction or non this is not a library so who cares if it is either?

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday 7th Sept. 2013 @ 8.15pm, met Micheal and gave him a BJ and swallowing his load. Micheal wanted to kiss me, for the first time. He's coming to terms that he is actually Gay. After the suck n fuck sessions LOL. He's a sweet boy.

• 3 weeks later...

Earlier this morning at 12.30am, Sunday 29th Sept. 2013, Michael sent me a message via Scuff asking if I wanted to meet up for his regular blow job. We arranged to meet at 1.00am. But, not in the usual spot...a local park. He suggested another park which is very popular for str8’s to hang out in.

Just to refresh your memory, Michael is a 19 year old, 5’10” tall, brown hair, fair complexion and slim lean body with a touch of hair on his chest, hairy legs with an uncut 71/2” cock. I found him on Scruff.

I arrive at the park, so many str8’s in their parked cars. Thou, I noticed two cars arrive and a guy get out of one and into the other……gay boys?

I found Michael, he took off his shorts and undies and walked across the open field under spot lights as if it was normal LOL. He’s a horny you 19yr old. Anyway, I sucked and sucked and sucked for what seemed like forever, he said, “I take long to cum hey”. I say, “mmmmmmmmm”. He suggested fucking me, I dropped my shorts and bent over. He slide’s in for about a minute and decides that I should finish him off with the blow job. After about 15minutes sucking he dumps a huge load into my mouth. I swallow.

He ‘thanks’ me, as expected he waits for me to just ‘walk off’.

Dear Diary LOL. Just got a few text messages from Michael. He's found a 23yr old boi to fuck. I've given him the 'flick'. Suggested he sticks to playing with guys his own age (i'm like twice his age). Thou, I did tell him if he ever needs someone to talk to about his 'coming out' I'm here for him.........