[Bare Confessions] New Fuckbuddy

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bare Confessions' original blog post...

I’d been talking to Frank for a while, but our schedules never seemed to mesh, but finally, we had a chance to meet up.

We had talked often, and he had made it clear that he played safe only. His status was blank, so I had asked him on it, and he said he was neg. He was totally cool with my status, so we set up to finally meet and fool around.

As soon as we were in the bedroom, we were kissing and stripping each other. Pulling each other’s shirts up, we both played with the other’s nipples. Frank moaned as I rubbed them between my fingers, but he totally lost it when I leaned down and began to suck and lightly bite on his left nipple. In no time, we were stripping off our shorts. I pushed him onto the bed and went down to such his cock for a bit. Frank flipped around after a bit, and we 69’d. As we 69’d, I spread his legs and dove into his hole. This really got him going, so I flipped around and really worked his hole over with my tongue and the stubble on my chin as he feet were back by his ears. He grabbed my shoulders after I had really got him hot with the work on his asshole. As I moved up to kiss with him, my cock ended up at his hole. I pushed gently on his back door, and slid in a bit. It’d been a few months since I’d been able to slide into an ass bare, and I am ashamed to admit that I started cumming, but pulled out and mentally stopped myself from losing any more of my DNA. I dove back down to his ass and licked my cum out of his hole, and I hoped he didn’t realize what had happened due to his request for safe sex.

After I had cleaned up my cum from his ass, he pulled me back up, and we kissed some more. My cock kept pushing at his hole, and soon he reached to a box on his nightstand and pulled a few things out. One was a bottle of lube which he handed to me. I got some on my fingers and started working then into his hole. The other item he kept in his hand. I figured it was the condom, and expected him to hand it to me any moment. After a few minutes of spreading his hole with my fingers he asked me to slide in. I lubed up my cock, and asked him if we were good. He told me to slide in, so I did. He took the top off the poppers he had in the other hand and took a hit as my cock slid into him. I pounded on his ass as he jacked his cock, occasionally leaning in to kiss. He asked me to cum on his cock so he could use it as lube, so when I got close, I pulled out and after the first two shots landed up on his chest, the rest landed on his belly and cock. He asked me to slide back in, so I pushed back into him and fucked his hole while he jacked his cock. A few minutes later, he arched his back and said he was going to shoot. I pulled out and got my mouth over his cock. His spunk flew into my mouth and tasted great.

As we rested, I asked him about the condoms, and he said that he had wanted to, but that he decided it just felt right for me to slide in bare. I agree that it feels right to slide in bare, and I thanked him for letting me. We’ve met up a couple times since then, and each time he lets me slide in bare as long as I shoot on his cock for him to jack off to.

Some of you may be pissed at the waste of seed, and I know that I’d rather shoot it in him, but I look at it this way: He had originally asked for condoms, but I get to slide in and fuck him bare. If I have to pull out to shoot and he uses it to lube his jacking, then I’d rather do that then put on a condom. Besides, I have a couple other FB’s who let me shoot in them, they just are not as close as this guy is to my place3053645520591533581-8407627804550553282?l=barebackconfessions.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.