Predator/Prey

Hephaestion

You guys are lucky its the weekend. This was another part that I couldn't stop writing until I was finished. Enjoy.

Part IV

Drew followed me into the living room as I sat on the couch and knelt between my legs with his hands resting on my thighs. He slowly rubbed his hands up and down the long lists inscribed on my legs, and I saw him reading them name by name. I realized he was the only other person that could remember every single name on that list, and that he was no doubt recalling each time he had first ravaged every one of them. I watched him try and grind his pinned shaft up and down between his steel abdomen and the taunt waistband of his jeans, forcing more precum out with every slow pump. I knew he was desperate to ram his massive cock into the defenseless hole of the broken stud upstairs, and shoot load after load of poisoned venom deep inside my prey. He knew that while I had torn open his sphincter and shattered his body and his mind, he would soon take that gaping and infected wound and spear it wider and deeper than I ever could.

Thinking of what was in store for my fucktoy upstairs, more sap began to leak from my shaft, and quickly his gaze returned to my oozing cock. I reached forward and wrapped a hand around the back of his head. I pulled him in and drove my tongue inside his mouth, seeking to get a taste of the precum he had licked from my hand. I savored his taste as I pushed him down towards my chest. “Start at the top and work your way down.” He dove on to my nipples and began to drag and flick his rough but slick tongue across my skin. I relaxed back onto the couch and closed my eyes as I reveled in the sensations he always created. His hands roamed and kneaded my arms and shoulders, and I could feel the tension from the hours of exertion in the basement evaporating away. After the pecs he eagerly dove into my pits, and smothered his face in them. Soon he was covered with spit and sweat, and his face was glistening from his nose to his jaw as he worked lower and lower.

He was always frantic when he could finally touch and worship my body, and I knew exactly why he always arrived in that state. Unlike with my other prey, I had made sure that Drew had kept his job and continued working at the fire department. I knew that every day that he worked there he was surrounded by dozens of masculine men with fantastic bodies and in excellent shape. They worked, played, ate, exercised, and sometimes showered together when they were on call for long shifts. I knew they always joked and traded sex stories about all the women they fucked, and that all Drew secretly thought about every minute there was having all of them ramming their bare dicks deep inside of him over and over again. He always imagined himself being reamed hard in each of their stories. Day after day his desire would build, until I would finally chain him down in the basement and tear open his ass to mercilessly pound his prostate, causing his infected loads to splatter across the floor from orgasm after orgasm.

Finally he reached my navel, and I could feel his hands pull away from my arms. With one powerful hand, he grasped my shaft just below the glans and slowly pulled it back from my stomach. I opened my eyes and watched as he pulled it further and further back, until it was parallel with my legs. Then, as he dove down and began to lap at the puddle of clear sap that had leaked out to mix with my dried cum, his calloused thumb began to roughly work back and forth over my cockhead, pressing hard into my slit everytime he passed over it. I groaned as the pure pleasure from his ruthless thumb mixed with the ache of the tendons from my strained cock. Even as he finished getting all the precum from my abs, a fresh coat of sap already covered his hand. He lifted his head and looked me in the eye. I saw that instead of getting satisfaction from finally being able to worship and taste man’s body, his hunger had only grown stronger. His hand slid down to the base of my cock and pulled my skin taunt, fully exposing the head of my cock and its seeping slit.

With his deep blue eyes still locked on mine, his head descended and I watched his lips wrap around my cockhead like a teat as he cleaned off the cum and blood from earlier in the evening. He sank deeper and deeper on my shaft, and I felt his tongue slithering back and forth across my shaft as he tried frantically to consume the thick coating of fluids. He removed his hand from my dick as his head finally dropped down like an anchor hitting the sea floor and I felt his lips lock around the base of my shaft. He stayed there and began to suck, and his look of pure bliss with of my cock buried deep into that beautiful face and far down his throat caused me to clench my abs, making bead after bead of hot sap drip out of my slit. He slowly rose all the way back up until his lips returned to my glans, where his tongue would dig deep into urethra, futilely trying to force its way in to get more of my poison. After drinking as much as possible from my font, his head would drop back down to the base, where once more his lips would again lock around my shaft. Over and over he would try and vacuum more sap into my tube, and then with clamped lips slowly drag his head back up my cock, trying to press my precum out of my cock like water from straw and onto his burrowing tongue.

I was moaning from the pure pleasure coming from gentle mauling of my cock as he worked it like a calf starving for his milk. His muscular arms slid down, and slowly he wrapped them around my legs and behind my knees until they were locked in the crooks of his arms. As his need built more and more, he started to going up and down faster and faster. Even though my balls were drained from having injected multiple loads into my pummeled fucktoy, I still felt a tingle spread throughout them as they stirred once more to life. Soon he stopped lashing my glans and slit, and focused on assaulting my entire shaft. The head of my cock would be pushed against the back of his throat, while his tongue and lips pressed and danced all the way down to the base. His hot saliva dripped and mixed with my precum, and soon my cock was being ridden rough and deep in its wet prison as the slime coated all the way down to my balls. I felt his arms gradually clench, and gently lift both of my feet off of the floor and up into the air. With no leverage on the floor to hold steady against his assault, my body began to slowly slide down the couch. He pulled my legs higher and further back, until soon my ass checks were hanging off the cushions and my legs were dangling helpless in the air while my hands gripped the couch to stop from falling off. He began to pull my body up every time his head would slam down, desperately trying to get my cock deeper and deeper inside him so he could consume my venom. When I first trapped him and loaded him for week after week with my poison, it had slowly devoured more and more of his body and mind. He had become permanently addicted to it. But, like the insidious toxin that it was, the more of him it ate and converted, the deeper his hunger became for more. His need for my dirty cum deep inside him had grown stronger over time, and I knew he would not stop until the last infected drop had been milked dry from my shaft.

Soon my entire pelvis was being involuntarily pumped up hard and fast to meet his hungry mouth every time it slammed down, and I could feel my balls start to pull up against my body. Sensing that he was getting close to his nectar, he began to moan around my cock as it stabbed in and out of his throat. The vibrations thrummed down my shaft, and felt myself forced closer and closer towards the precipice. He eyes were locked on mine with mindless hunger. I knew that if I came he would not stop with just one load, but continue to helplessly work my abused shaft harder and harder for more. I had to stop him now before we both lost control.

I lunged forward and grabbed his head with both hands and shouted, “Enough!” The sharp command in my voice worked through his frenzied haze just enough that I was able to yank his head off my cock. It whacked against my stomach with a wet slap. I had to press his head back as he instinctively tried to lean forward and swallow it again. I pulled my legs out of his arms and stood up from the couch in front of his kneeling body, while keeping him locked in place with my hands. My cock trembled in front of his face as slowly crawled back from the edge.

Once I was finally back in complete control, I looked down at his pitiful face as disappointment mixed with his aching hunger. I knew that the balance of power had changing between us since that first night when I had converted him to a poz cumslut in my basement. Driven by his deepening need, he had been slowly begun demanded more and more of my venom to be satisfied. I knew that eventually that our positions would meet equilibrium, but until then I would use him as I had always used him.

“So, you want my cum that bad? I was going to save it for the sack of meat upstairs, but it looks like you need to be taught a lesson.” I shoved him down the floor on his stomach, and grabbed the waist of his pants. I yanked them down to his thighs, and his freed cock was like a log going up to his navel as it kept oozing precum. He had stopped wearing underwear around me years ago. I then pushed his shirt up over his head, but kept it tight on his arms so it went across his neck. With his legs and arms constricted inside his own cloths, I straddled his body and leaned forward to press his head hard against the floor with my hand. Taking my other hand, I lined up my slime covered cock with his dry hole, and then lunged forward with all of my upper body weight. He screamed as I tore open his unprepared sphincter, and I watched his muscles spasm in agony as he was impaled. I drove all the way forward until my balls slapped against his ass cheeks, but then just as swifty pulled my cock completely out. Over and over I mercilessly thrust forward with my shaft, and soon his hole was wet with spit, precum, and streaks of blood. I grabbed the shirt on both sides of his neck and pulled it back until his head and torso were arched painfully back. His tight jeans trapped his legs and prevented him getting any leverage and my weight forced his pelvis to the floor. Pulling on his shirt, I kept slamming hard into his ass, and watched all of the huge muscles in his back and arms clench and ripple as he tried to squirm away from my assault. The harder I punched into his hole, the more I pulled against his shirt, until finally he could bend no more and his breathing began to become ragged. I kept him suspended there in agony as over and over my cock ripped past his loose hole and jammed into his prostate. I knew that I his brain had been rewired from the all years I had been breeding him, and that the pleasure and pain that was shooting through his body was causing surge after surge of precum to pulse out of his cock as it was trapped between his hard body and the floor. Soon it was greased enough that it was sliding forwards and backwards with every thrust into his ass, and I could tell that he was close to shooting his load.

I wanted to make sure he understood that this was supposed a punishment not a reward, even though I had turned him into such a whore for raw cock that for him the lines between the two were beginning to blur. “If you shoot your load, I swear you will never get to fuck another one of my whores ever again.” I could hear him moan as he desperately fought to hold back his orgasm, and I started to pump even harder. Nothing turned me on as much as having a mass of twisted muscle below me pouring all of its willpower into denying itself the ultimate pleasure, and I could feel my own orgasm building faster and faster. I knew that soon I would pass the point of no return, but I was determined to pour every ounce of self-control I had into slowing the inevitable so that his own torment would seem to last an eternity. But as I continued to slam faster and faster, listening to the rapid slapping of flesh and the strangled moans coming from my poz slut while I looked at his perfect body, I knew that just as I had been altering Drew into my perfect bottom, he had been subtlety grinding my resolve down as well. I could never deny him as long as I wanted, and always ended up giving him what he so desperately needed sooner rather than later. It was a cruel irony that the deeper his need for me became, the stronger my craving for him grew. This was why I had kept Drew long after I had kept disposing his successors one by one. I knew that one day I would have to start teaching Drew how to consume his own prey, and that he would devour a far greater list of apex predators than me. But, until that day, I would pummel and punish his body as he begged for it, and pour more and more of my venom inside him.

As I felt myself teetering on the brink of ecstasy, I was hammering in and out of his destroyed hole. His body had locked in place from the tsunami of pain and pleasure assaulting him, and each thrust caused his entire body to jolt forward and rub his imprisoned cock. Finally, I felt the heat of my poison shooting down my ducts, and I buried my barb deep inside him as rope after rope of cum showered his torn chute. He froze and stopped breathing, and I could feel his prostate quivering through my ecstasy. As the last of my poison weakly pulsed out of my cock, I saw his face turning red through his tan and tears in his eyes as he fought his own orgasm. After a full minute, he finally gasped for fresh air as I slowly released his shirt and sank down onto his back with my head over his shoulder. Our skin was plastered together with heat and sweat as we both heaved in fresh air and let our bodies relax. As I inhaled his scent, I eased my softening shaft out of his ruined hole and smiled as it was once more covered in blood and cum. It was time for the moment of truth.

As I rolled over his limp body, I grinned as I saw a puddle of clear sap was coating the floor and his stomach. I had never seen him show so much control close to the edge and stop his orgasm. “It looks like you passed the test, if just barely.” My focus moved up to his glazed eyes, where his gaping mouth still hung open from the torture his body had just endured. “Why don’t you go meet my new toy while I go get a drink.” As I slowly stood up, he remained lying of the floor, staring past me at the ceiling. I chuckled as I moved away from Drew’s sprawled and half undressed body and headed towards the kitchen. I knew that he hadn’t forgotten the fresh hole waiting for him upstairs, and would be ready to go in a few minutes. He would put on quite a show for me this evening, and continue speeding the descent of my pozzed stud upstairs.

But, I knew that someone was still going to have to clean me up again before the weekend was through.

• Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1

Holy hell! The detail of your fucking surpasses most of what one reads today. LOVE the detail of your breeding shaft inside that hot, wanting chute. Makes me feel like your fucking me...I wish. Hot story man, very well done. Hope to read more from you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

First, my deepest apologies for keeping you guys waiting.  I can't believe it's almost been a year.  I know I promised to write a chapter everyday until I was finished with the story, but I had no idea how long this was going to end up being, and this was my first story I had ever written and I had no idea what I was getting myself into.  With just my current entries, I am already at 29 pages of single spaced 11 sized text on my Word document and still not finished.  Honestly, I am amazed I pumped out as much as I did at the time.

Second, while this story potentially wraps up in the last chapter, I always envisioned a final chapter to wrap things up in a more conclusive way.  The trouble with writing a story as a stream of consiousness is that when you run out of steam, you get lazy and move on.  I just finished re-reading and proof-reading my original document, and while I cannot go back and edit in my corrections, I do feel like I owe you guys the proper ending to this story.  I'm going to be busy this weekend, but I wanted you to know I'm at least back at the keyboard.

Also, there is another reason I wanted to finish this story now.  I think you guys should be rewarded for your patience, and I think I know the best way to do it.  It doesn't make sense to start on your next inspiration unless you have finished your old one.  =)

Edited by Hephaestion
  • Upvote 3

Part X

As I grabbed a beer out of the fridge and took a sip, I could hear more groans coming from the living room. I was always proud of myself when I was able to keep Drew from almost immediately rebounding from the sheer punishment he had learned to crave. Normally he would already be begging for more, but I could tell that having to hold in his orgasm while he had been so close to the edge had sapped a lot of energy from him. I filed away that information so I could create even more grueling sessions for him next time, but for now at least he had earned his reward. As I stood in front of the open fridge I could feel the heat and sweat pulled from my body by the cold air. I felt the coat of fluids on my cock and balls drying out and enjoyed the buzz of satisfaction from having savaged and injected two holes tonight. Unlike the fuck machine moaning on my living room floor, I needed a little downtime before I would be ready to go again. I had prepared for the long weekend ahead of me, but I knew I had to pace myself so I could remain in control, especially when I was breaking in a new fuck toy like the slab of meat passed out upstairs.

After a minute I closed the fridge and walked back out to the living room. Drew was still lying on his back, but was trying to remove the shirt tangled around his arms and neck. I loved the sight of his compact and muscular upper body as he twisted his limbs to finally free himself, like a magician trying to escape from a straight jacket. He was also kicking his legs to try and get off the clumped jeans that had been my impromptu restraints as I savaged his hole. Our sweat had soaked through his clothing, making it stick to his skin as he tried to pull them from his overheated body. His still throbbing cock had left a trail of slime past his belly button and across his abs as his whole body flexed. I could tell from experience that he was still very close to the edge. Once his cock had been roused it wouldn’t go down until he had shot his poisoned load. Whenever I would deny Drew, it would shake and flex in desperation to get release. I considered it my personal mission to make that its natural state.

Finally, as he pulled the ruined shirt over his head and kicked the jeans off his feet, he collapsed back down onto the floor, finally nude and coated in fluids. I knew that even laying still his battered hole and prostate would be throbbing in tune with the pulse flowing through his cock, sending aching signals up to his rewired brain. When he finally opened his eyes and focused on me, I could see the disbelief at how collected and composed I was compared to the state he was in. As I smirked at his amazement, his eyes were once more drawn down to my deflated cock which had slightly hardened from watching his toned body twist and contort. I could see the hunger in his eyes, but knew I was in no state at the moment to satisfy it. Snapping my fingers, his beautiful blue eyes quickly shot back up to my face as the last of the fog cleared from his brain. “I thought I told you to go upstairs, unless of course you aren’t interested in meeting my new cum slut.” An involuntary flex of his cock caused a fresh bead of precum to squeeze out of his slit as his breathing increased and his eyes quickly turned back to the stairs. As I strode past him he quickly got up and followed me up the stairs to the bedroom. I entered the room and found my muscle stud sprawled across the bed just as I had left him, still passed out from the torture and ecstasy he had endured earlier. The only difference was that during the time I had spent downstairs teaching Drew a lesson, the drugs had time to take full effect, and his overworked cock had been forced back into a painfully hard erection. The contrast between his throbbing cock and his limp body exposed the truth of how easily he had been conquered. Both Drew and I knew that his insatiable dick was the cause of his downfall, and that we would continue to hijack it to completely break the rest of his body and mind.

I sat down in a chair facing the bed and began to nurse the cold beer I had brought. After taking a swig, I quietly nodded to Drew and gave him silent permission to finally have his turn with my latest prey. Drew approached the bed and drank in the sight of the stud passed out on it. I could tell that Drew approved as another flex of his groin caused his shaft to bob in the air. Even more precum joined the rest of the slick coat that covered his huge pole and dripped over his balls. He slowly climbed onto the bed, spreading his weight out between his hands and legs, and stalked towards his exhausted prey. He almost looked like a spider traveling across his web, perfectly placing his limbs on the invisible strands and leaving his victim completely unaware of his approach. Once he was behind him, he reached past the unconscious hunk and took one of my pillows. I watched as he pulled off the pillow case and tossed the cushion off the bed. Drew grasped the wrists of my slut and gently pulled them behind his massive torso to the small of his back. He took the soft fabric and slowly but firmly bound his wrists, giving a final sharp tug to make sure the bonds were coiled tight. Normally my new fucktoy would have been able to easily shred his way out of these restraints, but I knew the agony of the long hours when I had battered and abused his body in the basement while all his bulk hung unnaturally on his twisted limbs meant that now he would be as feeble as sacrificial lamb in the hands of Drew. Even though he was still out cold, the sore aches covering his body felt every small strain Drew made preparing him for his feast and caused more deep moans of pain. Drew eased the stud over onto his back with this arms now firmly trapped beneath his body. I could hear Drew beginning to breathe harder and harder while his nostrils flared like a bull preparing to gore his prize. It had been over a month since I had let him fuck anyone, that whole time spent surrounded everyday by over a dozen other hard and brawny firefighters all working, sleeping, playing, sweating and showering together, making Drew frenzied with unfulfilled desire of all the pure testosterone around him. Letting his beautiful cock go untouched for so long seemed like a crime against nature, but I knew that it only intensified his need to plunge deep inside a quivering, unwilling hole and pump load after load of his dirty seed inside.

Once Drew was crouched between his legs, he slowly grabbed the bikers’ ankles and began to push them up into the air. Still motionless on his back and unaware of the new danger, my biker began to groan even more as futile warnings of pain tried to force their way into his brain. But they were still too weak to penetrate his complete exhaustion. With slow inevitability, Drew maneuvered his prey until his ankles were resting gently over Drew's shoulders. Drew pressed his hands behind the knees and began to fold the legs back down until his prey was folded completely in half, with his feet dangling straight up above him in the air and his ass lifted completely off the bed. The bikers stiff cock was now pointing down across his compressed stomach to the bottom of his chest and aimed towards his face, and I had to smile at the sight. I could imagine how many holes that massive rod had forced its way into and dumped shot after shot of boiling cum, only to end up throbbing totally useless across his broken body in complete neglect. As his ruined hole became completely exposed, I could still see a ring of my dirty seed oozing past the red and inflamed lips that were just barely managing to stay closed. I heard Drew draw in a sharp breath as he finally saw his prize and his own huge cock throbbed even harder with desire.

Rising slowly off of his knees on to the balls of his feet, Drew leaned over his prey and maneuvered his huge cock until it was directly over the battered hole. He moved steadily until the head of his cock was gently kissing the lips of his prey’s ass, smearing the outside of the battered hole in a fresh glaze of loaded precum. He froze, his body locked in position straight as a board, with all of his body weight balanced between the hands holding his prey’s legs behind the knees and the balls of his feet extended out behind him. He remained motionless, savoring the conquest that his prey had absolutely no way of stopping the brutal mauling he was about to endure. I could see his shaft throb in desperation to have anything stimulate it and push it over the edge to his long denied orgasm. Suddenly, his entire body seemed to tense and flex like an unleashed bow, and he slammed down his 10 inches of steel, burying it to the hilt as his bare balls slapped against the violated hole. I saw the limp body below him shudder from the force of the impact traveled through him like an unstoppable wave and grind his shoulders into the mattress.

Drew's bloated cock ripped into the defenseless ass and only the fact that he was unconscious saved his tortured ring from being torn open. The slick coat of precum on his cock mixed with my venom that was already smeared inside him and let him plunge deeper and wider than I had ever been able to go. As Drew's pelvis slammed into his prey, the slut's eyes shot open and his mouth gaped with a silent scream, unable to breathe from the avalanche of agony that crashed through him and caused every muscle in his body to spasm as if he had been hit by a bolt of lightning. His pain clouded eyes locked onto Drew's that were staring down mercilessly at him only inches above his face. From my vantage point I watched his ruined ring spasm around Drew's buried shaft like a dying animal trying to escape from the fang sunk deep into his flesh. As if jerked from a string, I saw both of the orbs in Drew's sack yank up against the base of his shaft and a torrid of toxic cum blasted from his balls. Drew's own ruined asshole began to convulse over and over, pushing out a fresh stream of blood and dirty cum past his ring. His massive cock pulsed with the same rapid beat, stretching and flexing with each jet of boiling venom injected deep inside his prey. Drew grunted over and over as he poisoned the broken demi-god beneath him while riding a wave of ecstasy. After over a dozen shots had been pumped and flooded past his still trembling ring, my cumdump finally took a shuddering wheeze and began to try and thrash away from Drew. But even in the throws of pure pleasure, Drew fingers dug deep into his huge legs, keeping a grip as firm as iron as all of his weight pressed down and held him bent in half. The already ruined muscles of the biker turned what would have been a titanic battle of perfect studs into a sack of quivering flesh beneath Drew's rigid and sweaty body. The futile spasms weakened by the second under Drew's unflinching stare as he seemed to mesmerize his prey with those hard blue eyes.

Finally, everything was still and time seemed to stretch as Drew's cruel and handsome face was burned into the new poz cumslut's exhausted and broken mind. True to form, Drew's rod had remained as stiff as steel even as it bathed inside a pool of pure heat in the ruined hole. Then, Drew began to slowly pull his hips back into the air, and from the depths of my bikers body his cock slowly slid out like a branch being pulled from thick mud. The taunt ring of the biker's ass was dragged up like a tent on his pole from the friction of flesh on flesh. I saw his red and puffy ring ripple and dance over each engorged vein on Drew's dick as it relentlessly rose from the depths of his cunt, sucking up a fresh coat of filthy cum along with it. On and on the shaft seemed to rise, and I began to wonder how Drew had plunged all of it so deep inside his body. At last, the bottom of Drew's swollen glands ground up against the inside of his sphincter, and with a jolt like an anchor catching on a reef Drew's massive cock jerked to a stop. After making his whore whimper in terrible anticipation, Drew's cock plunged back down to the hilt, meeting no resistance from my biker's submitting hole as his balls made a wet slap against the bloody cum forced out around his plunging shaft, only to rise back up and then plunge over and over again to the music of pain-laced squeals.

I settled back to enjoy the rest of the show as a trickle of blood began to pump back into my well used cock.

Note:  Definitely looking like it's going to take more than one extra chapter.  Lucky you guys.

• Upvote 9

• 6 months later...