[Bare Confessions] Southern Decandence 2000 (pt 4)

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bare Confessions' original blog post...

This will be the last post about SD2000, figured it was a good day to post this. Hope you all have a great 4th. After this, I'll be posting current stuff mixed in with some of my old adventures when current events are boring or lacking. So, On to the final installment of SD 2000, hope you like it!

Like I said, there was much fucking and cumdumping going on down there. Hell, you’d think no one was playing safe at all with all the ass I was able to slide into bare. One last tale to tell is another cumfest that we ended up at.

Casey and I finally met back up on Saturday Night, and after a few hours in the bars, Casey was real popular with the tops that we had attracted. One of them said he had a buddy who was whoring out his ass in a hotel nearby. There were about 5 of us at that point: Casey, Me, Buddy from earlier, Tim, and Rich. Tim was a skinny little thing about 5’6”, maybe 120, but he had this huge 9”+ cock that Casey had really loved taking and getting spermed by. Rich was almost 6’ of pure muscle, with about 7” of cock that he really knew how to use. Rich took us to the hotel, and got us up to the room. Just after we got there, the bottom wanted a break, and there were a couple other guys than us there.

Casey asked if it was ok if he took over bottoming for a bit, and the guy said that was fine by him. All the guys in the room helped Casey strip, then we started taking turns on his ass. One of the guys who was already there dove in and started rimming Casey’s ass. Once he got a taste of the loads already in there from Tim, Rich and a few other guys, he told Casey to push some of it out for him. Casey released a gush of his saved up cum, and the guy swirled it around in his mouth before spitting it into his hand and lubing his cock up with it. While this was going on, one of the other guys who had been there got Casey sucking on his cock. First guy slid into Casey and started pounding on his ass. I could tell Casey was in heaven as he got spit-roasted by these two guys.

I sat back and watched Casey getting filled and slowly stroked my cock. Host bottom was resting in the chair next to me, and commented that Casey sure was a good bottom. I asked him if he topped as well as bottomed, and he said he sometimes did. I suggested that maybe to end off this fuckfest, the two of them should swap loads. He was up for that once he had his break. Just about then, Second guy, who was fucking Casey’s face, moaned that he was cumming. He pushed his cock down Casey’s throat and shot his load. Casey swallowed it all then sucked him clean. Second guy slid his cock back into his pants and with a thanks left.

The last guy who had been waiting for the bottom when we got there stuck his cock in Casey’s face, and he went to work on that cock. A few minutes later, and First guy Moans that he’s getting close. Casey, not wanting to pull the cock out of his throat, grabs his ass and pulls him in. First guy get the clue, and pushes in to add his seed to Casey’s ass. He pumps his load in, then when done pulls out and sucks his load out of Casey. First guy and last guy switch up and Casey cleans First’s cock off as Last slides into his ass. Once his cock is clean, First gives Casey a kiss and thanks him then heads out. Last guy doesn’t take too long, and soon he adds his DNA to Casey’s pool. Casey cleans his cock, then he too leaves.

While Last guy was plowing Casey, Buddy, Tim and Rich had stripped down and been getting ready for Casey to give them the attention. After last guy left, our host went over and locked the door. He came over to us and said he wanted to have a little private orgy with all of us. I strip down, and we all get on the bed and start kissing, sucking, and rimming each other. After a while, Casey has Rich’s cock down his throat, and Tim’s pounding his ass getting ready to plant another batch in him.

I have Host riding my cock, and then I feel Buddy start to push his cock in with mine. Host moans, but tells him to get it in him. It takes a couple of minutes, but soon buddy has his cock in Host with me. We pounded on his ass for a while, sometimes taking it slow, sometimes really letting him have it; sometimes we alternated our thrusts like we had that morning. After about 15 minutes, Buddy says he is going to blow, and host tells him to get it all in. Buddy pushes in to his balls and lets his swimmers loose into Host. This gets me ramped, and I let Host know. He tells me to blast it in him, so as Buddy finishes unloading, I push in and let my seed loose.

As we’re coming down, and laying there for a second, Tim grunts that he’s filling Casey and pushes all the way into him. Tim pulls out, and Rich gets into him quickly and a few thrusts later, he blows another load into Casey.

Host gets off my cock, after Buddy pulls out, and goes over to Casey. He has Casey lay on his back, and slides into Casey in one thrust. The four of us sit back and watch our host bang and make out with Casey, and then as he lets us know that he’s getting close, we all start cheering for him to dump in Casey. Soon he moans and pushes all the way in as his sperm joins the other loads in Casey. Host slid out of Casey, then laying on his belly, tells Casey to plant his DNA. Casey slides in, and pounds him. It didn’t take Casey long to get his load up, probably from all the pounding and sucking. We all cheered as Casey unloaded into our host.

After that, we all went back to kissing, sucking and playing for a while. We switched up partners, and made sure both Casey and our Host were well bred before we headed out several hours later. I convinced Rich at one point to slide into me as I was pounding Casey, and he loaded me up at about the same time as I unloaded into Casey.

That’s really all the exciting stuff from Decadence, there were other fucks, but often they were quickies in the bar. Before we headed to the airport Sunday morning, I gave Casey a final load from NOLA, cuz he said I gave him the first one, so I should give him the last one. It was a wild time I’ve not been able to repeat since.3053645520591533581-3207134467173487906?l=barebackconfessions.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.