[Bare Confessions] Southern decadence 2000 (pt 3)

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bare Confessions' original blog post...

I woke the morning after the bar to Casey Sliding onto my morning wood. He must have come in some time after me, and his ass was well lubed with multiple loads. I flipped us over, and Casey got his legs up on my shoulders. I pounded his used hole with my morning wood till I felt my load straining to be let loose. I asked him if he wanted my seed added into his ass, and he responded that I had planted the first so I should also plant the last. I leaned down and kissed him as I pumped into his ass a few more times before shoving all the way into him and adding my seed to the other DNA inside him. I pulled out, and he rolled onto his side, and asked me to slide back in and sleep a bit with him. We spooned for a while with my cock in his ass till we both fell asleep.

A few hours later, I woke up, and Casey was still deep asleep. I had gotten too soft to stay in and was no longer inside him. I went and showered and got dressed, planning on just going to find a bite to eat.

I walked around a bit, then found this local place that seemed busy, and so might be good. I got a seat, and placed my order. A few minutes later, a guy I had chatted with the night before came in, and since it was crowded, I invited him to join me. This guy was nicely muscled, and had the surfer look about him. We chatted, and he told me about this guy he’d found online that was getting his ass totally filled with as many loads as he can get in him. He described him, and it was a different one than the one I had seeded in the bar, so I suggested that after we eat, we head over and get in him. He agreed, so we quickly ate, then headed over.

My buddy called up to the hotel room on our way over to make sure it was still going on, and the handler said he was still taking all cummers. We got up to the room, and this bear was fucking the bottom, a hot skinny Asian guy with a sweet bubble butt, doggy with the kid on the bed and Bear standing on the floor. There was another guy waiting his turn, and Bear dumped his load about a minute after we got in the room. He tugged his jeans back up and headed out.

The handler, not a bad looking guy, but you could tell he’d be HOT if he worked out more, came over to us and said that it was a good thing we called when we did, as the bottom had just asked for a break for a few hours, but he had convinced him to take us before he rested. I asked if Bottom had ever been double dicked, and handler, who was also bottom’s BF, said they had done it once, and he had asked for it again, but they hadn’t found a couple of guys to do it. Buddy and I looked at each other and with a grin said we’d stretch him out with a double dicking to end the night’s cumfest. The other guy finished up as we were talking, and after having the bottom clean his cock, pulled his pants up and headed out.

Bottom Boy rolled onto his back and looked over at us. Handler told him that we were up for double dicking him if he could handle it. Bottom’s eyes went wide, and he came over to us and grabbed our cocks, which were still in our pants, and told us to get them out and get them into him. Buddy and I quickly stripped down while Handler went and locked the door.

Bottom got down on his knees and sucked our cocks, getting them hard and slick with spit. After a few minutes of that, Buddy laid down on the bed, and bottom slid onto his cock, taking all 8” of it easily. I got up on the bed behind him, and pushed him forward, then lined my cock up with his already full hole. It took me a minute or so to get his hole stretched out with my cock, but he only grunted once while I was forcing my 6 uncut inches into him. Buddy and I got a good rhythm going on Bottom’s ass, and after a couple of minutes, he was moaning in pleasure and begging us to abuse his ass and seed him deep.

At one point, we somehow got into this alternating rhythm, where buddy was sliding out as I was sliding in, and it felt great on my cock. Bottom also loved it as after a couple of minutes of that he moaned he was going to shoot. I was getting close, and told him to try to hold it back as I was close. Buddy also said he was getting close. Bottom said he couldn’t hold it back, but that we should keep fucking his hole even after he came.

A minute later, Bottom’s ass contracted as his spunk shot out all over Buddy. That set Buddy off, and he shoved his cock in deep and began to unload his seed. I was close, but not quite there, and kept fucking deep and hard and could feel Buddy’s cock pulse his shots out against mine. Finally my spunk was shooting out, and I pushed deep into Bottom. I shot about 6 big ropes before I tapered off. We stayed joined like that for a few seconds then I pulled out and Bottom got off Buddy. He licked both our cocks clean of all the cum and ass juices.

As we dressed, I asked Bottom if he was going to keep all those loads in him. He said he was going to keep them in him as long as he could. We wished him good luck on getting a lot of cum over the weekend and headed out.

I traded info with Buddy, and we agreed to meet up later that night and see what trouble we could get into.3053645520591533581-1847713046560137955?l=barebackconfessions.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.