[Bare Confessions] Southern Decadence 200 (pt 2)

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bare Confessions' original blog post...

The Name Decadence didn’t really describe what went on over the weekend. It was more like Debauchery. Never mind having to look online for a hookup, there were guys fucking and sucking and other things right in the bars or in the streets.

Casey and I went into one bar, and there was a guy face down on the bar, ass in the air. Guys were lined up to do shots off his ass and lick some whipped cream off his hole. He was cute enough, but I prefer to know the ass I’m eating out. I lost Casey in the crowd, but that didn’t matter, not like we were dating or exclusive or anything.

After a while, I was chatting with this cute guy and his ok boyfriend in a back corner. Next thing I know, Cutie is on his knees in front of me, and his boyfriend is getting my cock out of my pants. Cutie sucked my cock for a while, getting me rock hard and slicked up with his spit while his boyfriend and I kissed and made out with each other. After my cock was covered in spit, Cutie stood up, and backs up onto my cock. The jeans he was wearing had the ass almost completely torn out, and gave complete access to his ass. As I slid in, I could feel that he was lubed up with something, and I don’t think it was any lube you can buy in a store. When I was all the way in, his Boyfriend slides a hand between us to check if my cock is in Cutie’s ass. Boyfriend looks at me and asks me how it feels in there with all those loads. I say it feels real good, and Boyfriend suggests that I add another one in there with the others. I asked how many were in there, and the two of them exchange a look, then Cutie says they stopped counting earlier in the day, but that had been after at least 8 guys, and there had probably been a half dozen since then. I tell him I’m amazed his ass is this tight after all that fucking, and Cutie just looks back and smiles. I fucked his cummy hole for about 10 minutes till I feel my balls churn as my load gets close. I ask him if he wants it, and both boyfriend and Cutie tell me to add my seed into that hole. I push in as far as I can and shoot several big spurts into him, then I start fucking him again as the rest of my load shoots out. Once I was sure all my cum was in him, I pull out. Boyfriend gets down this time and licks my cock clean. When he stands back up, I put my cock back in my pants and after a few more minutes of chatting, thank them and head off to more asses to fuck as they look for the next donor to cutie’s ass. Casey and I were talking about this later, and turns out Casey added one in there too.3053645520591533581-9091304963629523930?l=barebackconfessions.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.