[Bare Confessions] Southern Decadence 2000 (pt 1)

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bare Confessions' original blog post...

Casey (the guy from the garage adventure) and I met at the NOLA Airport where my buddy was picking me up. My buddy was surprised to see someone else with me, but was cool about it as I told him we were old friends from College, and had recently met up again. We drove out to the Guest House, and he showed us the room we’d be sharing. It was actually in the converted garage, so we wouldn’t be disturbing any of the other patrons. After we had unpacked and settled in a bit, I asked Casey if he wanted to head down to the main drag. He said that first he thought we ought to get ourselves ready for the decadence. He then came over to me and kissed me as his hand rubbed my cock through my jeans. We kissed and I started to get his clothes off him, and he was stripping mine off. Since we were in a real room, I wanted to take advantage of it, and make this a nice long fuck on the bed. Once we were naked, I guided him over to the bed, and pushed him down onto it.

Casey flipped over as soon as he hit the bed, and I dove into his ass and began to lick it up and down. This got him moaning for me to slide into him, but I kept working his hole for quite a while till I couldn’t wait any longer to slide into him. I got a bit of spit on my cock, and slid up the bed behind him. I slid in easily this time, and soon was really using his hole, which got him quite verbal. He kept telling me to use his hole, to treat him like my bitch, stuff along those lines. We fucked for a while, and got into just about every position possible. When I felt like I was going to nut soon, I got him on his back and slid into him. I asked him where he wanted it, and he told me to get it in him deep. As I unloaded, I kept fucking his hole, and he moaned as his cock pulsed out his load all over his chest and stomach. After I pulled out, I licked up his cum and tongued it into his hole. After I had most of his load in him with mine, we rested back for a few minutes, then he kissed me and thanked me for a hot first time in New Orleans.

We got dressed and headed out to the bars, and had a great time during Decadence. I’ll try to blog about some of the other memorable times we had there. I know that by the end of the weekend, his ass was swimming with loads, and my cock and ass were a bit sore from my own sessions.3053645520591533581-173533984973560151?l=barebackconfessions.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.