[Bare Confessions] finding a new buddy from an old aquaintance

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bare Confessions' original blog post...

Another hookup that Jimmy had arranged went a bit wonky, but still ended happily. Jimmy had won a bet that required him to find me someone to fuck while he watched. We had decided to do it in his garage, so I was waiting outside when this cute short blonde twink shows up. We both look at each other as we are waiting for Jimmy, trying to figure out where we know each other from. Finally, Jimmy calls me and tells me he is stuck at work and can’t make it, and that it doesn’t count as a payoff unless he is there. As I am talking to Jimmy, the guy realizes where he recognizes me from. I Hang up, and start to explain to him what’s going on. He then tells me that he remembers me from College. I then realize who he is, and we both laugh. Back in school, we’d both run into each other a couple of times, but he’d been a few years behind me, so we’d never really hung out, but our few interactions had both left us thinking the other was an ass. So, I finish telling him what’s up, and ask him what he wants to do. He tells me that we’re both here, and since he’s prepped for a good fuck we might as well do it. I’m all for it, so I open up the garage, and we head in.

Once inside and with the door closed, we begin kissing as I strip him down. I remember he had on these white briefs that really showed off his ass. I pulled them down, and he had such a firm, round smooth ass, I just ran my hands over it for a while. I spread his cheeks and moved in towards his hole. I could still smell the soap on his ass, so I dove in and got his hole good and wet by tonguing it for a while. We moved around so he we bent over the seat of Jimmy’s truck. He moaned as I tried to get my tongue in deeper and deeper. After a while, I switched up between tonguing him and sliding a couple fingers into him. This really got him going, and soon he was begging me to get my cock in him. I got some spit on my cock, and slid in. There was a small bit of resistance as I pushed in, but I asked him to relax, and once he did, I was able to easily push all 6” into him. He moaned in pleasure as my balls hit his ass, and told me to fuck his ass. I happily obliged, and gave him a great fuck. He barely touched his cock once I was in him, and after I had been fucking him a while he moaned that he was cumming, and shot a huge load all over the door frame and onto the side of the seat. I was getting close to cumming myself, and kept at his hole, fucking his load out of him. He moaned in pleasure as I kept at his hole, and soon I felt my load working up. I asked him where he wanted it, and he said to get it in him. A few thrusts later, and I pushed all the way into him and planted my load deep in his ass. I rested on top of him and kissed the back of his neck as my cock finished unloading into him. A couple minutes later, I pulled out, and he stood up. We got our clothes together and chatted while we dressed. We had both planned to head down to Southern Decadence, but the guys he was supposed to room with had backed out. I was staying at a buddy’s guest house, and the room I was in had a double bed that I had planned on using for hookups, but I wouldn’t mind sharing with my latest fuck. We exchanged numbers and e-mail addresses and arranged to meet up in New Orleans.3053645520591533581-1101807893115964534?l=barebackconfessions.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.