Got seeded by a guy twice my age...

curiousone

Met a guy on Adam4Adam and began chatting with him I'm 22 he's 45. Had chatted him up for a year now was just too nervous...But a few nights ago I got so horny I decided to hookup with him. We didn't have anything planned. The night was supposed to be movies, kissing, then cuddling we agreed on that.

We smoked me up, he handed me a few beers then crawled into bed with me as we watched a few episodes of family guy. I began to rub his leg and play with his feet, part of the cuddling. I gradually moved up his leg more and more...I could feel a warm and growing "lump" and began to massage near it. I put my head over his crotch area which was under the covers while still pressing my fingers nearby. My hand was under the covers my head was over...After a few minutes he got and closed the door to his room, he turned down the TV, climbed on the bed and pulled my briefs down.

I was quite uncomfortable but he told me lay down on my stomach. I did such and he began to rim me, so well that I almost came. He ate my ass out extremely well, best I've ever been rimmed. It went on for while and my hole was wet and throbbing.

He spit on my ass, used no lube, and began to mount me. I was tight as hell but he kept pushing in. It took a while but we both gasped when he did the big "slide" balls deep. Then he began to fuck me...He began to ask for me to back my ass up on his dick which was a little hard since I was so tight. Eventually, I began to open up and he picked up the momentum. It was about 20 minutes or so of deep sliding that he finally shot his load in me.

He said it was great boy pussy and he hadn't fucked a hole in months.

I slept over and he fucked my hole again the next morning. This time I was much more open.

• Upvote 1