[Bare Confessions] early three-way

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bare Confessions' original blog post...

There are so many encounters that Jimmy and I had, it’s hard to decide where to start. The first guy I remember that we did together was this deaf kid from Gallaudet. Jimmy arranged for him to meet us near his place after we got done at his bar. We all took a walk to this park near Jimmy’s place, where we all kissed and got each other hot before we got to the fucking. Jimmy did the kid first and just tugged down the back of the kid’s shorts and slid in to his pre-lubed ass as the kid bent over this low wall. He started off slowly fucking the kid, but soon sped up his thrusts and pushed in deep as he shot his load into the kid. Jimmy pulled out, and I stroked my cock a couple of time then slid into the kid’s cummy hole. As I was fucking him, his hearing aid kept squeaking, which was kinda disturbing. A few minutes into the fuck, this guy in a house overlooking the park comes out on his porch. Not sure if he saw us, but it was kinda hot that he might have seen me fucking this guy. A short while later, I told the kid I was going to shoot, and he told me to give it to him. I pushed in and unloaded about a week’s worth of cum into his ass to mix in there with Jimmy’s. We all got our pants back up, and headed back to our cars. Kid took off, and after a couple of minutes, Jimmy and I went into his garage and sucked each other off quickly, tasting the kid’s ass juices and Jimmy tasting his cum on my cock. After that I headed home.3053645520591533581-7737292889715963492?l=barebackconfessions.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.