[BB Boi Breeder] Trailer Three Way

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bareback Boi Breeder's original blog post...

Well it finally happened. I got Wal-Mart Boi and Fugly (Peter Brady) and myself together Saturday night. Lots of work. I didn’t think it was going to happen but finally worked out timing and location. I just had to do lots of driving. Sucks living way out in the boonies.

I picked up Wal-Mart Boi in the parking lot and drove him the 30 miles way over to Peters trailer behind his family. He looked hot. I wanted to fuck him right there and forget about Fugly Peter but Wal-Mart Boi wanted to fuck some ass. So off we went to Fugly Peters.

Peter met us at the top of the drive with a flashlight and showed me the field to park in and led us back to the trailer. He kept telling Wal-Mart Boi to shut up because he didn’t want his family to know he had people over. When we got into the trailer it smelled of weed and booze. Peter was feeling good.

You know how sometimes you get a silence where there is nobody talking and everybody realizes it is uncomfortable. Well that’s how it started. I put an end to that by telling Peter to show us his fuck hole. Just like that off came the pants and he bent right over and pulled his ass apart.

I told Wal-Mart Boi to go a head and stick your dick in there but he just stood there. So I unzipped my pants and shoved my dick in. One quick plunge and balls deep. His ass was wet and slippery. He was all lubed and ready. I fucked a little while but made sure I wasn’t going to cum. I wanted to make sure to feel this ass with Wal-Mart Boi’s cum in it. I pulled out and told Wal-Mart Boi it was his turn.

He had his pants down already and was stroking his little dick. It was wet, probably all precum if memory served me right. Any way, he walked over, lined it up and stuck it in. In no time at all he pulled out and said that felt great. Talk about a one-pump chump.

I wasted no time in getting my dick into the cum filled hole. Damn it felt good now. Nothing better than cum for lube. I fucked slowly and while I fucked Wal-Mart Boi watched and stroked. As good as this ass felt I wanted to get inside Wal-Mart Boi.

I told Wal-Mart Boi to get up on the bed and get his ass eaten. I told Peter to get it really, really wet. Peter ate that ass and slobbered, spit all over that ass. I knew Wal-Mart Boi’s ass wasn’t going to be pre lubed like that of Fulgies.

I pulled out and was going to eat some of that ass also but Peter had a different idea. He climbed up, pulled Wal-Mart Boi onto his hands and knees and shoved his fat dick right inside. Wal-Mart Boi screamed sounded like he was being disemboweled and I figured his family would be busting down the door soon. I could practically see them, Ma and Pa Fugly each with a bouble barrel shotguy.

Peter ignored the scream and he just grabbed the hips and didn’t give him anytime to adjust to the size of it. He pounded that little hole for a minute or so until he thrust deep and emptied his balls into that sweet little pink hole. He laid on top of him for a good couple of minutes until he pulled out. Damn, it was hard to believe that fat dick of his was in that little pink hole.

Before he could move I shoved my dick right in that not so tight but so very wet hole. Talk about a one pump chump, it must have been contagious. That is how long it took me to feel my balls start churning. I didn’t hold off, I just buried my dick as deep as I could and let it go. Big load, 9 big squirts, for I managed to keep from jerking off for three days. That is about as long as I can ever hold it.

As I pulled out I spread his ass apart. The cum didn’t cum running out, it was shot way to deep for that but I knew it was in there. His dick was hard and dripping. He needed to get off. I rolled him over and put his mouth in my dick. Could taste the ass and cum on it. It was good. Peter joined me and we both worked the little hard dick and when it started cumming we both slurped down the cum. Then for good order shared a cummy kiss.

I was still hard and wanted to get back into some ass but Wal-Mart Boi was saying it was time to go. So flashlight in hand out we went back down the dark drive.

After driving a little while I was still fucking hard. I told Wal-Mart Boi he owed me a BJ. He bent over, unzipped my pants and proceeded to give me one lousy blowjob. That was okay. I liked looking down and seeing his cute little face on my dick. Liked it even more when I saw my cum drip from his lips.7138497070323239091-2489579417981068952?l=barebackboibreeder.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.