A Boy finds his Dad

RawNerd

We settled back into our normal routine, I’d go off to work, Christopher would tend to the house and prepare dinner, upon my return home he’d have a drink for me and I’d get my welcome home blow job. The only change is that Christopher would fuck me every so often.

A couple weeks later we heard that the guy who worked at the bathhouse came down with the flu. I was so proud of Christopher getting him to try the Tina we gave him and for pozzing his cute neg ass. It was also time to get Christopher tested for what we already knew was true, that he was poz and I was the one who pozzed him.

After the test results came back I felt it was time to introduce Christopher to an experienced Sir for some hole training. I knew Christopher had potential and my Sir bud could bring it out of him.

I took Friday off knowing that Sir would want Christopher’s hole for as long as he could have it. I Help Christopher get ready and made sure that he had cleaned out really well and deep.

We arrived at Sir’s home early Friday evening and were welcomed into his home. He wasted no time in taking Christopher down to his ‘dungeon/playroom’ where we were to spend the next 48 hours. Sir was prepared and had one of his experienced boys on hand to keep me occupied as he worked on Christopher.

Christopher was impressed at all he saw. There was a sling, fisting bench, a mattress in the corner, and a St. Andrews cross. Christopher was anxious to party but knew that he’d have to wait till Sir decided on when. Christopher knew that Sir was in control while we were at his home and that Sir would decide when and how much he’d slam.

After the short tour and a few minutes for Sir to assess Christopher Sir had him get into the sling and instructed his boy to secure his wrists and ankles. As Christopher was being secured we prepared Christopher’s slam. Sir took a large syringe and prepared the largest slam I had ever seen. I knew what Christopher could handle and Sir planned to give him about 50% more then what he had ever done at one time.

I had no doubt that Christopher could handle this slam and couldn’t wait to watch him react to the chems as they hit him. Sir began to work Christopher’s hole as his boy was on his knees sucking his Sir’s cock. I waited for Sir to tell me when to start administering my boy’s slam.

Christopher’s hole was opening up nicely when Sir indicated I should start to admin the slam. I placed the tourniquet on Christopher’s arm and found a nice vein. I stuck the needle into the prominent vein and registered a flash of blood in the barrel. As Sir instructed me to do I emptied about half of the contents into Christopher’s vein as Sir began to work his fingers into his opening hole. Sir nodded and I pulled the tourniquet off and watched as the chems his Christopher. There was still a little less than half of the slam to go as Christopher coughed out hard. I looked into his eyes as I slowly emptied the rest of the slam.

I hear Christopher begin to moan as Sir commented that his hole was sucking his fist deeper inside my boy. Sir was now inside Christopher just past his wrist when Christopher began to cum. His cock spewed out a large load of his poz seed. After I pulled the needle from his arm I leaned down and licked the cum from his belly and chest. I then leaned in and shared his seed in a kiss.

Sir was impressed with Christopher and knew we were going to have a great time. Sir slowly withdrew his fist from my boy’s hole and was ready to start fucking him. Sir had an impressive cock, nearly 10” when he had a tight cock ring on. But what was more impressive was the 0 gage PA he always wore. I knew Christopher would love the fuck he was about to get.

I did my slam and knew I needed an ass to fuck. Sir’s boy got on all fours on the bed and was ready for my hard cock. I made sure to position him so that I could see Christopher as he got fucked. I’m not sure if he was all there as the Tina was running through his body…..he was in pig heaven.

Sir fucked Christopher for several hours before he pulled his cock from Christopher’s hole. As he did a globe of cum dropped out and a steady stream oozed out as Christopher lay there.

Sir called for his boy and he pulled off my cock and walked over to the sling. Christopher’s restraints were removed and we all helped Christopher out of the sling and over to the St. Andrew’s cross. I knew what Sir had in mind and was rock hard at the thought of watching Christopher get a nice whipping.

Sir’s boy hopped into the sling and I wasted no time in resuming my fucking him. Christopher was far gone with the large slam he had at the start of the session so he had no feeling of the beating he was about to get. Sir traced the new ink Christopher had done a few weeks prior. He took a paddle down and began to spank my boy. Christopher only whimpered with each strike. Sir also used a soft whip on his back and shoulders leaving a few red marks as Christopher hung there.

When Sir was done with his work he called for his boy and we removed Christopher from the cross. As we took him down we discovered that Christopher had shot another load as he was beaten. I believed it more related to the amount of Tina he had been given in combination of the fisting and beating. Sir was very impressed with my boy as we put Christopher on his back on the bed. Sir put my boy’s calves on his shoulders as he entered his ass again.

Christopher moaned out in pure pleasure as he took another fucking from Sir. Sir couldn’t resist and leaned in as they shared a kiss. Christopher was flying and having the time of his life. The rest of the time went on like this as Christopher took Sir’s fist a second time and even got fucked by Sir’s boy. We left late Sunday afternoon and I ended up calling in sick Monday to spend the day in bed with Christopher. Of course Christopher and I fucked each other several times that day.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...