[BB Boi Breeder] FarmDude again

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bareback Boi Breeder's original blog post...

Farm Dude Again

As I said in my last post I got a number a fuckables that wanted to be in the 3-way with Walmart Boi and myself fucking the living shit out of them. I tried to set it up this week with number one hottie that answered the drill and fill ad but Walmart Boi had to go somewhere with his Dad. His real Dad, not me!

But last Sunday afternoon while on line I got this IM.

FarmDude: I need you cum

Me: well, hello

FarmDude: please give me your warm slimy cum in my butt

Me: you going to be balls deep in pussy again?

FarmDude: yea need cum

Me: lol

FarmDude : HURRY!

Me: ????

FarmDude: some place

FarmDude: NOW!

FarmDude : PLEASE

Me: okay

I grab a bottle of poppers, my keys and my boner and me climb into the truck and raced off.

It was basically a replay of the last get together. Behind the Railroad bridge in his “Big Ass 350” backseat. As I opened the back door on his truck I was greeted with the site of him on his hands and knees with his fat, hairy, ugly ass facing me. Between his legs hung this big set of fat hairy balls.

I took a big hit of poppers and I followed my boner into the backseat. Lined up and buried it deep in one hard fast thrust. He didn’t move. He just said yes give it to me.

I tore his ass up for 4 minutes with him begging for my cum the whole time before I told him I was cumming. He didn’t move or pull away this time. He remained motionless and quite as I fucked my cum into him.

My dick stayed hard and I started thinking again of my cum dripping out of his as into his “big cow sluts cunt” and once again the friction of his ass made my dick feel good. His balls were flopping back and fort slapping mine.

A couple minutes later I came again. Didn’t shoot much I could tell. But enough to make him thank me again.

I wiped my dick on his shirt that was laying on the floor, pulled up my pants, zipped up and was out of there.7138497070323239091-2789641112792523648?l=barebackboibreeder.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.