Relaxing before being a bottom for the first time

bberik

What works for me:

1. Get a smaler dildo. Yes, I've made that same mistake so many times. I'll always buy one bigger than I can get into my hole.

2. Use a lot of lube.

3. I'm not so much into rimming or fingering. A finger, definitely, I can't take, I don't know why. It makes me sore or sth. I'd rather have a cock than a single finger LOL.

4. Your body position is far more important than you might thing.

For example, lay on your back in bed, then spread your legs and grab your knees, as though you were stretching. If you stay like that for 2 minutes, breathing deeply, you're hole will just pop open. Seriously. Then it's time to start with the dildo.

Or place it on the floor, then try to sit on it. I use this position for big cocks since I open up very easy, and also I can control the pace and rhythm.

5. When the top is pushing his cock into your ass, try to open up as if you were shitting. Seriously, this is weird but it works. Your hole will open then.

6. Be careful with bleeding and dildos. Let your ass rest. I had a fissure from going into a crazy sex spree over some days, taking many cocks, then trying to use a huge dildo. I had to take a month rest. :(

Edited by kinky_hot