[BB Boi Breeder] New Years Eve 2

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bareback Boi Breeder's original blog post...

About a week after I saw Chris he called and said he was going to spend the night at my apartment and I was going to eat his butt and suck his dick. He said he told his parents he was spending the night with a friend from school. Smart ass kid!

I gave him directions and he showed up. He went straight to the fridge and grabbed a beer. A couple minutes later he tossed the can and grabbed another one. I thought, keep drinking and the more fun I will have. We sat around drinking beer for about an hour and then he just stood up and pulled off his shorts. There it was staring me in the face. I nice boy dick and on the other side that nice hole.

He said get busy. I did. I went right down on that dick and after a while had him sit back on the couch and I went and grabbed a fresh six pack from the fridge and sat it right next to him. He was a big boy and it would take a lot to get him buzzed.

I started to lick under his balls and work my way to that magic spot. He saw where I was heading and lifted up and gave me access to that hole. It tasted of musk and sweat. It was great! I licked it, worked my tongue in it, tongue fucked it and really getting into it. He was too. He was moaning and that fat boy dick was dripping. He got on his hands and knees and stuck that butt right in my face. I didn’t miss a beat. I dove right in with my finger and tongue. I started to see how loose and open I could get it and inserted a second finger. He tensed up a little but let me continue. I took turns with my finger and tongue. I clamped my mouth around his pucker and sucked hard and was rewarded with a “Oh my God!” from him. I replaced my mouth with three fingers and they all slipped inside. It felt so soft, hot, wet in there. Damn it was nice. He asked how many fingers were inside and I replied three. He said stick it in. I didn’t know what he meant and said huh? He said your dick. Stick it in.

Fuck! I couldn’t believe it. My dick was going to be inside some boy ass!

I unzipped and lined it up with his hole and rammed it home. He cried out “take it out”. I took it right out. Looking back I realized how dumb I was. I didn’t lube up my dick. I didn’t go slowly. But what I was thinking at the time was from all those penthouse forums I read. They all said it really was so tight that they had to force it in to get it inside. I was so wrong and lost my chance at that ass.

He sat up and told me to suck. I sucked for a minute and he took my head off and told me to jerk him off. A few long strokes and he started flowing. His cum didn’t shoot out like mine; it was more like a lava flow. He was completely silent when he came. Not a peep out of him. He pulled up his pants grabbed the rest of the six pack and out the door he went.

I went to the window and saw him sitting in his father’s truck drinking the beer. About an hour later I saw him got out of the truck and head toward my door. He knocked and I opened the door. He said, “fuck me” and headed into the bedroom. I followed him into the bedroom. He pulled off his shorts got on his hands and knees sticking his butt up.

This time I licked his hole and got it good and wet. I spit all over my dick to get it good and wet and it was leaking precum really good. I entered him just like I did when I entered him using my finger the first time. Slow, applying more and more spit. It took a couple minutes until I was fully in and I was able to relax and pay attention to the sensation of my dick being engulfed by his ass. Damn it was hot, wet and tight. Then it happened. I felt my dick harden and then cum started flowing out of my dick. I was cumming but it was like the time I came after being in the hospital for a couple weeks and not cumming for a long time. The cum flowed out but there was no real spasms. I had no intense feeling, just the feeling of cum leaving my dick. No orgasm, just cum. He must have felt it because he asked if I came. I said yes. He asked why I came inside of him and I replied it just happened.

He said well leave it in and just fuck me a little. I looked down and saw my dick in him and it looked so hot. I was still hard, harder than I think I had ever been and started to slowly move in and out. Long slow strokes. I asked him how it felt and he said to just shut up and keep doing it. My pace increased and my dick got harder. It felt great. I felt the pressure building in my inner thighs, way down almost to the knee. It felt like a steel peg was pressing into each thigh. I started to breathe hard and pulled out of him. He asked why I did that. I replied I had to stop because I was going to cum. He rolled over onto his back and said keep fucking me. I picked up his big legs and put them over my shoulders and put my dick back in the awesome boy ass. The pressure immediately built back up in my inner thighs. My dick getting harder and harder. Small deep strokes pushing into him as deep as I can go. My dick so hard it ached. The pressure was now out of my thighs up into my gut. I stared down at his cute boyish face glancing down at that big dick. It was soaking wet with precum forming a puddle on his belly. I yelled out I was going to cum. I felt his ass twitch and squeeze me. He was cumming. The lava flow of cum had begun from his dick. His ass spasms again and then my dick started to erupt. It was an orgasm that was so intense that it felt like I was shooting my balls out through my dick along with my cum. It hurt so good. I collapsed on top of him. We lay like that for some time.

He said get off of me. I pulled out and checked my dick to make sure my balls were still attached. They were. I glanced at his hole. It was all closed up sealed tightly with my sperm locked inside. I imagine them swimming around looking for that egg to fertilize.

I get him a towel to clean up his cum. He wipes his cum up. Pulls on his shorts and heads for the door. I look out the window and see him gun the truck out of the parking lot.

I lay back on the bed and pick up the towel. I smell it. I reach for my dick. I jerk off thinking of him and my seed in him. When I cum my cum shoots up over my head onto the headboard. I use the cum towel to clean it up mixing my cum and his together.

I think of him7138497070323239091-5723954794684543641?l=barebackboibreeder.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.