[BB Boi Breeder] Hotel Boys

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bareback Boi Breeder's original blog post...

I am flying home from DC as I write this. I had to be in town for a few days and I picked my hotel with the idea of being close to some young horny boys. I never stay at Dupont Circle, the gayest part of the city nor do I hardly ever stay anyplace in the city. I like staying out in the burbs. This trip I choose Springfield. An area with a large Asian population. I love those silky smooth bodies. And I have learned that a lot of Asian guys only like white guys. I have heard many times from Asians, I do not do rice!

I got through with my meeting and back to the hotel by 6. I placed a couple ads on Craigs. More ads more replies right? One ad I was seeking some young small dick to suck. I like sucking smaller dick. I am not much of a cocksucker but with a 4 incher I can deep throat with the best of them. Also guys with small dicks do not get a lot of ads geared toward them so I do get replies. If I ran an ad seeking a young guy with a huge dick it would get lost with the other 100 ads seeking the same thing and from guys a lot younger and hotter than I. The other ad was my plow and fill ad. Daddy wants to plow and breed some boy butt! I posted the ads and went to down to get something to eat and a few drinks. I like to get a little buzz on before random hook ups. When I got back to the room I had several replies. I got back to all of them, including the ones I had no interest in telling them so. Hey I am a polite pervert! One guy, lets call him Soulman, answered both ads. This often happens and works to my advantage. I know more about him and more of what he likes and can frame my replies with that little extra knowledge. He said he was 19 5’7’ 130 lbs. with a cut 5-inch dick and if I could figure out how to post the picture he sent me I would. The first ad about sucking dick he said he was straight and looking to just get his dick sucked and he never got sucked by a guy. To my plow and fill ad he said he was curious about getting fucked and used by a white daddy. I answered both of his replies, using different email accounts naturally so he didn’t know the ads were both placed by me. He replied to both my replies and seemed really interested in getting sucked and wanted to chat. I replied that I didn’t have an IM account. The plow and fill ad he wanted to chat so I chatted him up. I much rather fuck him than suck him. I could tell he wasn’t interested in meeting, just chatting and jerking off. He said he had a fantasy about a dominant older guy just taking control of him and taking his virginity. I told him to give me his number and I will call him. He logged off. A short while later he answered my reply email about not having an IM account. He asked where I was staying and said he was nervous but really horny. I told him to come over and he can just whip it out, kick back, he shoot, me swallow and him be on his way. He told me he couldn’t come over until 9; he had to watch his kid sister. I said that’s fine. Give me a call and he said he would. I figured he might call if he didn’t beat off.

I got a reply to the sucking ad then from VASportsboy. 20 year old Asian in Springfield. Straight and just wants to get off. I reply that he comes in, whips it out, lays back, I do my thing and he is on his way. He asked if I really swallow. I said damn right! He said he would be right over.

15 minutes later there is a soft knock on the door. I open it and here is this cute little Asian thug type guy. He was about 5 9 and 165 lbs. He had some ink on his one arm. I say you want to pump out a load. He said yes and I led him off to the bed. He laid back and I unzipped his pants and took out a nice 5 or 6 incher that was already hard with some precum on the head. I wiped the precum with my finger and he said he was sorry! No need to be sorry I said and licked my finger clean and made sure to tell him how good it taste. He smiled and seemed to relax. I wasted no time and put his dick into my mouth and went to work. He was leaking real good and being totally silent. I reached in my pocket and got some poppers and took a whiff. He asked what they were and I told him it just makes sex so much hotter. I started putting them back in my pocket and he asked if he could try. Damn sure can! LOL He took a snort and they must have worked. He spread his legs, grabbed hold of my head and started bucking. I didn’t want him to cum anytime soon so I worked on his balls and worked my tongue down under his balls. I got close to his little fuck hole and he tensed up so I moved back up to the balls. I reached for the poppers again, did some and offered them to him. He took them, hit them and tried to hand them back to me and I told him to hold on to them. I worked my tongue back down to the area heading for his fuck hole and he spread his legs and lifted his butt up. I was able to get my tongue on it. I licked it a few times and moved back up. He was moaning and hitting the popper again. I worked on his dick and got a finger wet and slipped it down to the fuck hole. I no sooner got the tip in and then with no warning at all my mouth was filling with warm cum. I sucked harder and slipped my finger out of his butt and finished him off. I cleaned off his dick really good and told him thanks, that was great! He got up zipped up and handed the poppers back to me. I told him he could keep them if he wanted. He put them in his pocket and said thanks. He asked how long I was going to be in town and I told him another day. He said maybe he could come back tomorrow. I said maybe so!

Back to the computer to check email. A few more replies but they were all to old. One was even 50, that’s about my age. Damn old trolls!

About 9 phone rang and it was Soulman. He sounded nervous so I was respectful, polite, nice and listen to him, trying to get him comfortable. I let him talk himself into meeting. He wanted to meet someplace public to I suggested the lobby. He said that is good. I asked when he could be here and he replied he was in the lobby now. I said I would be right down. He must have hurried over to get some head and then chickened out at the last minute. I hurried on down and when I the elevator opened in the lobby there he was standing right in front of the door. I gave him a nice warm smile and asked in a soft gentle voice Soulman? He said yes. I said we could sit in the Lobby and talk and he said okay. We went over and sat down and I made a joke like him doing this all the time and he must get sucked off a dozen times a day because he was so hot and cute. He said no and laughed. He made eye contact and didn’t look away. I had him. I asked if he wanted to get something to drink and he said maybe just water. I said follow me. And he followed me right into the elevator and back into my room. I got him a bottle of water and told him he didn’t have to go through with it if he wasn’t sure but I really would love to see and taste his dick. He got a little smile on his face and said how about my cum? Damn, what a pervert, just my type. I had him big time. I said oh that is the best part, and asked how many cums he could give me. He said more than one. Damn right boy! I led him back to the bed and had him sit on it while he drank his water. I remembered I gave my poppers away so I went into the bathroom and got another bottle and brought myself a water so he would think that is what I got. As he sat there I pulled off his shoes. He didn’t protest. I took off his socks and told him that it always feels better bare. He smiled and said it was a cooler. I had now idea what he meant by that so I said oh your hot, lets take off this shirt. I pulled it right off over his head. There was not a hair on the torso, so smooth and tan. I told him I was nervous by his youth and cuteness. He gave me a big smile. I reached for his pants and undid them. Off with them. I left his boxers on but reached right in and felt him up. He wasn’t hard, probably scared. I reached for my water and drank some. I slid onto the floor and put my head in his lap mouthing his dick through the shorts. In a little bit I told him to take off those fucking things and he did right away. Then I licked his balls a little and I told him to get up on the bed and lay back. He did it right away. He followed directions well. I got back between his legs and licked his balls then took my shirt off. I asked him if he liked my white chest. He said yes and liked the hair on it. I told him to rub it. He did. I went back to his dick and then I told him he got me so hard. He wasn’t hard yet, maybe just a little chubby going on. I told him to take my pants off. He did. I told him to take my boxers down. He did. I went back to work on his balls. I told him to pick his butt up a little so I could lick his hole. He did. I told him to “sit that fuck hole on my face” He did. This is too easy I thought. I spent a couple minutes eating out his hole and then told him to suck my dick. He did. He was now rock hard. I continued eating his hole and working my fingers in. I told him what a great hole he had. Perfect in all ways. I told him if I can get three fingers in he could take my dick. He stopped sucking and was going to say something but I started talking telling how nice my white dick would look going into his Asian fuck hole. I told him to reach down in my pants pocket and get the little bottle for me. He did. I took a snort and offered him some. He looked at them funny but he took a good hit. I went back to work on his hole and he started going crazy on my dick. I told him to slow down, that I was old and could only come once and I want it to be up that perfect boy hole. I told him to take another hit of poppers and give them to me. He did. Instead of taking the poppers I told him to now in a firm voice to “sit your brown ass on my white dick”. He paused and I looked him in the eye and said “Do it, put my dick on your hole now and rub your hole with it” He got up and started to squat over my dick facing away. I told him to turn around. Hey, I wanted to see his face when it entered his hole. He turned around grabbed my dick and put it up to his hole. I told him to rub it around his hole. He did it. I reached over and got the lube and put a lot on my hand. I told him to give me some poppers he opened the bottle and held them under my nose. I told him to take a big hit because he was going to need them. He seemed to have a flash of fear in his eyes. I told him hit them now. I reached down and smeared my dick with lube. He put the lid back on the poppers and I waited until the rush hit him and said. Sit your brown ass on my white dick. He started pushing down. This is too easy.! He got the head in but then he started raising up. To which I pushed him down and thrust my hips up. He screamed out. Anybody in the next rooms or hall would have heard that. Before he could recover I flipped him over and had his legs over my shoulders and had all 7 inches buried in his ass. I started pounding away and told him to shut the fuck up. He liked it, he was still hard and dripping and his hand reached down to grab his little dick. I started trash talking. You like daddy fucking your boy ass? Tell me you love daddy’s dick. He did. He started moaning and said he was going to cum. I put my hand down in front and told him to cum in my hand. He did. The first several streams flew over my hand and hit him in the head and chest. The rest of the cum he got in my hand. I emptied my hand into my mouth. Warm boy cream! I brought my lips down to his and locked lips and shared the treat with him as I pounded his ass. I asked him if he liked the cum. He did. I asked him if he wanted my cum. He said he did. I told him to beg for my cum in his butt. He did. “Daddy cum in me, cum in my butt” Oh fuck that’s too hot! Tell me again and again I say. He says “Daddy please cum in me”. Fuck the please was too much for me. I told the little Viet boy not to move so he can feel me cumming. I went balls deep and then some and looked him in the eye and say feel it, here it cums. I know he could feel it because I heard him moan softly with the first several spasms. I lay on top of him for a few minutes kissing him telling him how beautiful he is. Then I pull out and go down on that little dick. It only takes a minute and he is cumming in my mouth.

I get out of bed and tell him thank you. That was great! The best ass ever. And all I thought I was going to do was eat your cum! I ask if he wants to use the bathroom and he smiles that little smile and says no. He gets dressed and ask how long I will be in the hotel. I say not long but I do come to town a lot. And I give him one of my sincere smiles. I walk him to the door and he leaves. I watch him walking down the hall a little gingerly and think of him taking my cum home with him and knowing in a little while he will be locked in the bathroom pushing my cum out of him. A big smile crosses my face. Shucks I never got a good look at that ass!7138497070323239091-7499755649971090984?l=barebackboibreeder.blogspot.com

More...

• 1 year later...

i was in moscow summer vacation , staying at nice hotel i saw only men working no female thought iwas a litttle odd but threw it in the back of my mind talk to desk clerk set up my room while he had the front busboy take my bags to my room i went to the bare toget some water. as i left i again notice no female working now i had to think about this the baretender and the front deskclerk and the busboy where young and hot but as i was leaving the waiter bump into me knocking my water out of my hands as i went down to pick it up i could see the out line of his cock boy was packing a basket for sure he was not even hiddien it and he notice i notice him big time he said he was sorry and wanted me to not worrie about it and he bring me more water to my room .. i said thank you and i left .. as i got to my room the busboy was just getting to my room and open the door as i walk in i notice a large tv. and he said where did i want my bag i said throw it on the bed i hve to unpack as he did i saw him unzip my suitcase and open it up when he did my boxer pop out and landed next to the suit case he said sorry sir they fell out where do want me to put then at . i told him lay then open on the bed i will have to put fresh underwear on after my shower. he ask me if he could do anything els i said keep in eyes veiw for me i might need some company later as he raised an eyebrow up , i tip him and he left. as i look as his butt from behind nice ass i thought .:) would not mind fucking him good . he turn and close the door behind him . i soon was feeling the trip on my back and shoulders so decied to pop in and get a hot shower.. while i was in shower. i notice a duch hose this must be for the female but was not letting a good washing go to wast . flush out and wash down while iwas washing my feet i hear a knocking at the doorr i said come in the waiter was bringing me my water he said it me the waiter from downstairs i was briing u ur water and i yell to him i be right out i was hard as a rock and grabe my towel and walk out of the bathroom .

he notice me all wet and the floor was tiled very slippery i fell and he grabe me and my tell came off my hard cock was wet and i was leaking seman he did not look away and set in a good english voice u got a big penise sir i said better to fuck ass with as i was holding my towel in my hand i wanted to see if he would keep looking he did and he look like he wanted it soo i said u like to touch he at first was nervous but he touch a cut cock and he tug on it a few times he himself was getting hard and his basket was growing big real big i grabe his cock threw his pants this boy was a monster and i wanted it

i ask him if he liked it he said yes i told him to suck on it soo he did and did a great job too. he was groping his own cock and i wanted to see his russian meat i said put ur cock out he did good 11 in uncut my hand could not fit around his cock he was worried i say somthing but i promise no one would find out . he keep sucking my cock i was jizzing like a water fountain and he was thrusty for sure as i pull him up i put his ass on the bed and suck his cock to my best he too was jizzing a good amount i undid his pant and pull then down to his knees he was one hairy cock and ass boy maybe 23 or soo but good size meat on hime . i did not do anything bu put my tounge on his shaft and ran my toung up to his uncut forsking head his balls smell like tearose my favorite smell i was going up and down on his uncut meat good i could not go deep but i got all that forskin in my mouth deep as i could he was getting hottter and httter soo he was panting good and plenty he said he was going getting close i said good he tried to jack off but i would not let him i was holding his hands down and in just a few more deep throat thrust he pop he russian seed down my throat . i was more then i ever taken before it was soo much it was leaking out of the side of my lips i swallow and swallow and he keep shoot more and more till his hips layed still onthe bed i cleand of the rest of his cock and swallwo his man seed down he was still breathing hard and said in russian holly fuck i think.

and he waited a few more min and got up and let his hard on go soft he put his penis in his pants and i told him dont go to fare i want to suck on that later he said yes sir and tucked in his shirt and put on his vest and left as he turn i saw the best smile on his face and i new he be back for more..

later that night !as i was now very tired and mouth a little sore i wanted to crash. i fell alseep and woke up to knocking on my door it was the busboy . i was in my boxers and barechested he said he come by to see if i needed anything he said i need not goto fare as i might want company he said he was getting off his shift and wanted to get me anything i told him to come in i was again rock hard and my dick was popping out i tried 2 time to get it in but not working i let it fly. open he notice it said sir ur cock is out and i said soo ur a busboy take care of it and he got on his kneens and grabe my cock and tried to put my penis back in but that was not happening i said there only one place it need to be put and that is in ur ass deep as he look up i saw a smile come on his face and pick him up put my hand behind his head and pull him to kiss me he tried to pull away but gave in he kiss back he too was getting hard and i ran my hand down his arms to his ass i grab his butt and pull him close to me still kissing him . i saw his dick grow in his black pants and i unziped his fly. reached down and grab his big uncut cock he moned and said yes i ask if he like it he said yes and with out a so much as a wisper i turn him around pulled down his pants and breifs and bent him over . he put his knees on the chair and ass up in air i bent down and started to eat his man boy hole he was only 17 and already a good hairy butt he said he never had his hole ate i said there always a first and with that i lick my first 2 finger and ran it up and down his hole on my way up i slip it in his butt boy hole he moned and said he was not a bttm i told him was going to be one today and with that i spit on my head of my cockand aim for his butt hole and in it went he was tight and i think i was having my first virgian boy his ass was tigting up tight on my head i slap his ass he relaxe enough to get my head in his ass good i pull out a littel and push more in the second time i was going to break open this boy virgian ass good with a few more thrust my cock was going in deeper and deeper he was moaning loader i had to stuff my finger in his mounth and told him to be quiet he said yes i fuck him more and more his hole was taking my hole cock now he was soo fucking tight i was amazeed to see how well his ass was taking my 9 in thick dick he was starting to loosend up and i found his hole red and bloody i new i had a new bb bottomboy and he was gettting breeded good i turn him on his back in chair put his feet up and stuff my 9 in cock back in his ass he was looking in my eyes saying dame that feel good oh yes i pick him up and threw him on the bed on his hands and knees i was going to pound that pussy boy hard and i was soo deep in him he was taking it harder and harder when i notice a my cock was jizzing i turn his around and lett him lick my cock he said it tast funny i said that ur ass ur tasting he did not want to eat his butt off my cock but i shove my cock in his mouth and told him to get busy sucking ur ass of my dick his again said no i slap his face and he finally took his cock in his mouth and suck my ass off my cock and eat my hot leaking jizz of my head as he pull back i turn him around and stuff my 9 in cock back in his waiting ass told him i was going to shoot my babbies up my virgian boy hole he would neverr be a boy again after tonight and with that i pop a good poz load up his ass he was taking my poz seed good and plenty as i pull out my his ass wanted to push it babbied out i said to keep my seed in ur ass and dont let them out he said yes i made him lick off the rest of the hot poz seed off my head and down his throat he lick my cock clean and he got off the bed and got dressed and soon left as he left i told him not too fare i want ur man hole again...he said yes sir and left i went back in to my room and fell back to sleep to away the next morning with the alarm going off /

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.