[Jeep Jock] More of the married guy

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see BB Jeep Jock's original blog post...

I've hooked up with the married guy 3 times now. Each time it doesn't take long before his ass is up in the air and he's begging for me to fuck him. Each time he asks me to pull out and shoot on his back - which I comply with - after I've already shot at least one pulse of cum inside him. The 3rd time we were much comfortable with each other and sex was a lot more verbal with him urging me on as I fucked his bare ass. This time he asked me where I wanted to cum and I told him "inside your ass"! He chuckled and said I was a bad boy. He taunted me a little for wanting to breed him which got me so close there was no return. Right as I'm cumming he says I have to pull out and shoot on his back. I pulled out but the cum was already spraying from my cock as it exited his hole. Not sure if he noticed - but I bet I'll be invited back.3461327434844705661-3665931218559898772?l=bbjeepjock.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.