[Jeep Jock] Hot Latin

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see BB Jeep Jock's original blog post...

Andre+ass+2.jpg

Traded messages with this hot Latin boy for months. He has a BF but wants me to fuck him bad. I’ve even talked to him on the phone but we’ve never been able to make it happen. His pics were nice and his shaved head turned me on but I’m not into fem boys so I wasn’t sure this was gonna work. We finally met up a few nights ago. His apartment was small but neat & clean – a good sign. He looked better than his pics wearing a robe and sweatpants at the door. When the robe opened I was pleasantly surprised to see a chiseled, muscled chest and tight abs. I started to kiss him but he seemed hesitant to kiss back. This concerned me because I find kissing to be one the hottest acts. I moved down to his muscled pec and sucked on his nip before going back to his lips. This time he opened up and returned a very deep and passionate kiss. I reached down and felt a very large, hardening cock which was a big surprise since I’ve only seen pics of his face and ass.

After a lot of standing kissing and cock sucking we moved to the bed. I was so focused on how incredibly hot and handsome he was it took a while for me to notice the huge mirror at the head of the bed. He rolled onto his back and spread his legs for me to get in between them and on top of him – the international way of saying “fuck me”. I lifted his legs and dove my tongue into his sweet ass. After eating his hole until it was wet enough, I rubbed my cock into his crack and slid in. His eyes got big and he smiled – no pain or grimace – and pulled me into him further. We proceeded to fuck in every possible position – his legs up, riding me, from the side. My favorite was when his sexy feet were up in my face and I licked and sucked his toes. When he rode my bare cock he intently watched himself in the mirror pulling his big uncut cock and balls up so he could see it sliding inside him.

We took a breather (I was sweating from all the action) and stood next to the bed. I couldn’t keep my lips away from his for long, though. We kissed passionately and I got behind him and entered his ass again. I started banging him against his tall dresser while he kept his head turned back so we could kiss while I pounded his ass. I reached a point a no return and told him I was gonna cum. He asked to me wait and fuck him more but it was too late. I had an orgasm like I can’t remember. A howl came out of my throat that was very uncharacteristic of me. I could feel the cum shooting and shooting and I kept howling. We fell on the bed and I held him in my arms. It was such an intense session that I actually dozed off in his arms.3461327434844705661-428071158923377790?l=bbjeepjock.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.