Fucked by the Ohio River

I was in Louisville, relaxing in a park by the falls as a young stud jogged down the path. He went right past me, and honestly I thought no more of it, so a few minutes later when he walked back, I paid some attention: he was hot and sweaty, and he greeted me, saying "Hi, you hot too?"

"Sure," I replied, thinking to myself, in so many different ways.

He went on to tell me that a lot of gay guys hung around the the falls, and he asked "Are you gay?"

"Yeah," I replied.

He went to on say he was straight but liked to fuck man's ass every so often. Before we went any further I asked his age.

"Nineteen," he replied, showing me his license as proof, adding "I have a girlfriend, but "It's her time of the month."

With that I asked "When and where do you want my ass?"

"Now, and right here," he replied.

So, I dropped my shorts and he did also, sporting an eight inch thick dick, and with no further ado, right there he bent me over shoved that monster into my ass, fucking me for a while until I heard him grunt as he went balls-deep, shooting his load deep in my hole, pumping away until he was finished. Then he pulled up his shorts and was on his way.

Afterwards I sat by the Ohio river, reminiscing, as his cum leaking out of my hole.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 7

Such a hot fucking encounter, way to make me bust a nut. Sounds like you were being cruised this time around, gotta love men willing to out on a limb on the approach. What kinda figure did this guy have and how deep did he shoot inside you, must have worked you over real good to have in leak out you hole..?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...

That's a hot story!  I had a couple buddies fuck me in Cherokee Park over in Louisville one morning.  We'd been partying, and for some reason we went to the park in the morning... maybe just to get out of the house or something... but we parked the truck and then before I knew it I was bent over the hood with my 3 buddies taking turns.  There were a few people out jogging that early in the morning, and I definitely put on a show.  It was hot being bred out in the open like that.  It was very risky, but we didn't get caught.