Gang Bang etquette

pisstopper

I am a total bottom and I would love for a top to take the time and effort to line up a gangbang for me! The big mistake here was that, apparently there were no ground rules laid out in advance. In order for any sexual experience to be mutually satisfying both parties MUST communicate, EVEN in a dom/sub relationship. Personally, I wouldn't have done what your bottom did and you guys are MORE than welcome to set up a gangbang for me! :2thumbs:;)

Guest Vessel for Disease

I think that the bottom in question is showing poor ethics on three fronts: By the way the original post is phrased, it sounds like he is having sex outside of his relationship/marriage in a way that has not been agreed upon by both partners. If I'm reading that correctly, then he's even bringing men into their home to fuck him when the partner is not there. And he is breaching what I would think would be appropriate etiquette of letting the person organizing the party run the party.

I think that the important line in the original post is that the bottom's actions "altered the group dynamic." The bottom should have asked permission before taking the action that he did, since someone else was putting effort into organizing something for him. But I think it's clear from the post that the bottom isn't going to let the concerns of others or commitments to others get in the way of what his ass wants.

I would not want to be the man who's fucking him at his home on the couple's bed the day the husband walks in unannounced.

I think that the bottom in question is showing poor ethics on three fronts: By the way the original post is phrased' date=' it sounds like he is having sex outside of his relationship/marriage in a way that has not been agreed upon by both partners. If I'm reading that correctly, then he's even bringing men into their home to fuck him when the partner is not there. And he is breaching what I would think would be appropriate etiquette of letting the person organizing the party run the party.

I think that the important line in the original post is that the bottom's actions "altered the group dynamic."[/quote']

You are reading that correctly. The guy in question is taking loads on the DL and doing it at home when his man is traveling.

As far as altering the dynamic goes, I was concerned that the bottom and/or the top involved wasn't going to show after I heard the news. I know plenty of guys who have the "been there done that" mentality towards guys they've previously fucked. I was trying to deliver tops that were new to him increasing the excitement. With 50 % of the dick on offer at the gang bang now of the familiar variety some of the wind was let out of the sails. (Luckily he hadn't barged ahead with the biggest cock in the bunch so he got his surprise anyway.)

Or better yet..... the husband does not have to attend.... just TAPE the action and show the husband what a true slut he has as a BF. He is only a Boyfriend.... because any TRUE relationship must be built upon TRUST and respect. If the husband does not mind, then it should be no big deal.... and if he does mind... then he can either KICK HIS ASS OUT..... or dress/collar the bottom and take him to a sex club or bath house with glory holes... and make sure he takes EVERY fucking cock.... NO MATTER WHAT.

He gets what he deserves.... and NO LUBE should be used, so he knows he is a FUCK HOLE!

Next

I present this as a coda to my original scenario in the "it's easy to criticize your behavior when in appears in others than yourself" department. So yesterday, this top guy hits me up on line wanting me to breed and piss fuck his husband in an aggressive way and using a variety of bdsm paraphernalia and techniques. This would happen with both of them there as they only play together when they are both in the same city. The bottom is pix and the top is neg by his report. He indicates that his bottom husband is always pressing him to act out bdsm fantasies but the top man needs some basic training in the area

We agreed to set up a time in the near future and the too gave me his man's contact info. I contacted him and soon the bottom was crazy excited about the possibility. So much so that he decided he couldn't wait for the threesome and wanted an assault of piss and cum right now today. In fact he wanted me to come to his work as a head nurse in a critical care unit and breed him on a break there in his small office. I was sworn to not tell his top partner any of this when we met.

So I arrived at the hospital where he meets me in the Libby and we go to the unit right into his office. With hardly a word I whip if my belt, restrain his arms behind his back and force him to his knees after pulling down his scrubs. I fucked him for a few minutes flooding his cunt with piss followed by a cum chaser. His employees were walking by his door repeatedly on their way to the break room. Patients slept only a handful if feet away as I told him to keep his fucking faggot mouth shut about the breeding.

Now I worry that I've essentially ruined any chance of the threesome, which I think would be more fun in the future. But if it is, I have no one to blame but myself for failing to avoid the same ethical shortcoming I so readily accused others of last week.

• 2 weeks later...

for me baggering a top to set up a gangbang for you and then having a creiteria completely ruins what makes it hot to begin with.it should be the tops idea to have one and as a bottom you take any cock he gets to walk through the door regardless of looks or anything else.