[Jeep Jock] Same Time Next Year

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see BB Jeep Jock's original blog post...

Jim+Torso.jpgJim+ass.jpg

Met this guy on DaddyHunt about a year ago. His pics were so hot I actually wasn't sure they were really of him - or at least recent enough to be present reality. He lives in the city and makes his living as a masseur. That also had me wondering if, even though it was never discussed, he might be expecting me to pay for his time. Turns out he was BETTER looking in person - tight, majorly muscled body with a big chest, great legs and an amazing ass - all covered in beautiful black hair. He's Middle Eastern/Italian looking with great dark eyes and an infectious smile. Turns out he's just really hot for me! We met up again this past week and he's more muscled and sexier than ever.

It's a 1 1/2 hour train ride into the city so by the time I got to his apartment I had to piss really bad. I remembered from our last get together that he liked piss. When I walked in I told him I needed to take a leak and he asked if he could have it. I warned him that he couldn't get me hard - because I'm afraid I just can't piss with a boner. He was out of his clothes in seconds and on his knees in the tub looking up at me with those sexy eyes and mouth wide open. I started to dribble into his mouth and when he closed his mouth around my cock - well, I got a boner and that was it for the piss. I bent down and kissed him and enjoyed the taste of my piss on his lips and tongue. We moved to the bed where we kissed and licked for a while until he ended up on my back dubbing his hard cock in my ass crack. I hadn't planned on getting fucked but liked the idea that we could flip so let him continue until the head of his dick was poking into my hole. I rolled him off and immediately dove into his amazing ass tasting his scent and sticking my tongue in as deep as possible to loosen him up. I love the view of the back of those hairy muscled legs of his leading up to that perfect ass and broad muscular back. I grabbed his leg and flipped him over pushing both legs up over his head and feasted some more on his hole. I then moved to his perfect, smooth feet that were right in my face and started sucking and licking them while my hard cock bounced at his wet hole. My raging boner found it's target and slid in which made his eyes grow big and put a bigger smile on his face. His bare ass felt amazing. I could feel my foreskin sliding back and forth inside his hot hole which really got me going. We fucked for several minutes with lots of kissing and nip play, he grabbing mine and me playing with his until I got so close I felt a spurt of cum escape. I stopped and pulled out because I wasn't ready for this to end. A small stream of my cum followed my cock from his hole and I told him I came a little but had plenty more to give him. He was ecstatic when I scooped the stream of cum off his hole and feed it to him and then dove down to lick the rest up for myself. My still hard cock was soon back inside him and ready to unload for real. I could feel the bursts shooting through my dick while he kept saying, give it to me. I laid on top of him for a long time after that holding him and feeling his muscled body that was there for my pleasure. After some more kissing and rolling around he apologized for not being able to cum. He had a client that evening who was expecting his load - which I found totally fucking hot. I then had to piss again and he wanted it. I unleashed a bladder full of piss into his waiting mouth and he drank almost every drop. The last few pulses went onto his beautiful chest which I hungrily licked clean (I really like the taste of my own piss).

I expect to get back there before another year passes.3461327434844705661-7506803126498845951?l=bbjeepjock.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.