[Jeep Jock] Another Long Awaited Breeding

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see BB Jeep Jock's original blog post...

046.JPG

Been trading messages with a hot 20 something Latin boy for over a year now. He's another MH profile that says "safe only" but begs me to breed him. He lives in a town nearby that's home to a lot of Latins. I had just gone there about 2 months ago to meet up with a Latin twink who said he would let me breed him - but when I got there he refused to fuck without a condom. I was pissed! Anyway, I decide to finally meet up with this boy and head to his place. When I get to the address I realize it's the same apartment complex as the previous let-down and I'm thinking, it can't be the same guy, can it? Turns out this one's in the building next door.

He answers the door in his pajama bottoms and nothing else. He's young, smooth and boyish - just like his pics. I tell him I need to take a piss and he directs me to the bathroom. I leave the door open and take a leak, as before, hoping that he might be into walking in and having a drink. No such luck. When I join him in the bedroom he's on my jockstrapped cock immediately - sucking me through my ripe jock pouch. I slipped my cock out of the side of the pouch and he started giving great head - totally worshiping my uncut cock and balls. There's an assortment of poppers on the night stand - I luv that! I grab a bottle and take a hit while he's slurping on my dick. It's not long before he drops his pants jumps on the bed, flips and on all fours and offers me his jock-strapped ass. I dove in and feasted on his sweet hole and soon he's begging me to fuck him - but I eat him some more - luv ass! Finally, I stand up and slide into his wet hole. He took it without even a grunt - just a sigh of relief. After several minutes of pumping I pull out and tell him to suck me some more. I like to see a guy enjoy the taste of his ass juice on my rod. I shortly tell him to get on his back, legs in the air. I eat his hole some more and taste his sweet ass juice mixed with my pre-cum before sliding my cock back inside him. His legs are pulled up and back and he's looking at me with big dark eyes saying "please breed me." After a few minutes of deep pounding I give him what he asked for - a 4 day load. I can feel it pulsing through my cock and know it's a big one. He's now started jerking his uncut cock so I keep pushing my seed deeper into his hole until he let's loose a stream of hot cum. When I finally pulled out his ass was leaking a river of cum.

Took some pics with my iPhone...

039.JPG

044.JPG3461327434844705661-1104743503956623888?l=bbjeepjock.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.