[Jeep Jock] Christmas Breeding 2 of 3

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see BB Jeep Jock's original blog post...

SH+ass.JPG

The day after Christmas I decided to finally make the 40 minute drive to a bud who's been begging for my load for at least a year now. He's a nice looking guy, late 30's/early 40's, with a salt & pepper go-tee and a very nice looking ass. His MH profile says "safe only" and neg but he wants my seed inside him - go figure, right. I tell him I don't have a lot of time - which is what I usually tell my tricks because I'm not interested in long, drawn out sessions unless it's a group and really hot. As soon as I walk in he's on his knees pulling my pants open and nuzzling my ripe jock (I'm almost always sporting a ripe jock strap) and getting me hard. He lead me upstairs and I asked to take a leak. I'm always hoping that this request will prompt some piss drinking - but this guy wasn't following that path. After I piss he proceeds to give me some great head - so good I could shoot in his mouth - but I'm there to breed. I got him on the bed on all fours and started my favorite sport - eating ass. His ass was as good as it looked in his pics and tasted great. It wasn't long before I was spitting on my uncut cock and pressing it against his hole. Without hesitation he slide back and took my entire cock to the hilt. I love that first sensation of a hot ass engulfing my bare cock! After several minutes of fucking I pulled out and asked him to flip over. He has a handsome face and I wanted to watch him enjoy the cock he's been begging for for so long. His legs were up and over without effort - which I really like. Love to see a hot man's legs pulled back with their hole offered up for the taking. I buried my face in between his cheeks and tasted the sweet ass juice from the fucking which really got me hard. I had to push my cock back in and pound away which made his eyes roll back as he begged me to breed him. I pulled out a another time for a final taste of his hole before I finished off and finally gave him what he'd been begging for for so long.

I'm definitely going back for more and hope to save up a bigger load for him next time.3461327434844705661-8323700448139316885?l=bbjeepjock.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.