Garbage Man Pick Up – Little Sweet and Sour

Garbage Man Pick Up – Little Sweet and Sour: “FUCK, FUCK, GOD DAMN IT!” The deep, masculine voice echoed around the street corner. It was 5:30 a.m., the streets were empty except for me as I had just left my apartment to get to the office early for another long day, and whoever it was sounded pretty pissed off. I rounded the corner and saw a man in a neon-green vest and work pants with neon stripes kneeling on the sidewalk trying to pick up the contents of a big box of Middleton’s Black & Mild Cigars that had scattered like a childhood game of Pick-Up-Sticks. “FUCK, FUCK, GOD DAMN IT! FUCK, FUCK, GOD DAMN IT!” the man continued to exclaim as he reached around, trying to gather his cigars up and shove them back into the box, which had broken apart so just as many fell back out as stayed in. As I approached I said, “Hi, here let me help,” and knelt down as he looked at me, nodded, set the remains of the box down, picked a cigar up off the sidewalk, lit it, inhaled deep, exhaled blowing the smoke my way, and let out a big sigh. He just watched and toked on his cigar as I scurried around the sidewalk and gathered up the rest for him. “I think I got them all,” I said as I held my filled hands forward. The man just nodded, exhaled his smoke my way again and I blurted, “Damn, that smells good,” as I briefly closed my eyes and in my mind pictured myself sucking on a nice big dick while the top smoked one, which is totally one of my festishes for sure. The man cleared his throat, I forced myself back to the present, he smiled and said, “I hear ya man, you want one?” I shook my head no and said, “Thanks, but I don’t smoke, I just like…..” and cut myself off. He nodded, smirked a little, “I got you. This has been one fucked up night let me tell you and dropping my stash, well that’s just the last straw on this back, you know what I mean?” While he spoke, I got a better look at his face and said, “Hey, don’t you drive the garbage truck that does the pick ups on Vermont Ave? I see you almost every morning as I’m walking to work.” “Oh yeah,” he said as he blew another cloud of smoke my way, watching as I eagerly embraced what he passed on. “I’ve seen you,” he said, “Pretty regular like clock work, you and I. Got to be in these times, jobs are hard to come by.” My mind was wandering again as I watched him tug on his cigar, my ass started to twitch, I didn’t know what to say or do.

“You must live around here yeah?” he asked, “Got something I can put these in? Fucking piece of shit truck broke down on my last pick up and it will be a few hours before my runner gets back with the repair techs to fix me up. I was heading up to 7-11 to grab me a cold soda and find a nice quiet spot to sit and kill off these Blacks in the meantime.” “Yeah, sure, I….ummm….I….yeah, I live right on the corner at the next light. I’m sure I have something and hell can do you better than a soda, how about a nice cold beer?” The garbage man laughed, shook his head, stood up, “OK, let’s go, I’m up for ANYTHING that will help me chill.” Did he just smirk at me? Was that a hint? I almost dropped the cigars I had just picked up, but managed to keep it together, shifted my backpack a little, and started walking to my place. When we got to the front door and stepped in the entryway, I turned to hand him the cigars I was carrying. He blew his smoke my way again with a big a grin on his face as I partially closed my eyes then stuck the cigar he was smoking between his teeth as he took the ones I was carrying while I opened the front door and let us into the building. Stepping into the closed elevator I was suddenly assaulted by the stench of trash that came off him, that sour, ripe smell you catch as a garbage truck rumbles by. Well that smell was embedded in him it seemed, and as we rode the elevator up, with each floor the smell became stronger and stronger. I glanced his way to see if he noticed I was making a face, he was just smirking at me with his cigar clenched between his teeth. I let him into my apartment, closed and locked the door, set my backpack down, quickly sent a text to the office saying I had a plumbing issue and would be in late, and watched as he dumped his load of cigars onto my dining room table, then plopped himself – garbage smelling clothes and all – into one of my living room chairs.

“Ok, where’s that beer? What you got? Anything harder? Jim Beam? Fuck yeah, give me that too while I light up a fresh one,” the garbage man said as my apartment was soon filled with the stench of his clothes and the air filled with the smoke from his Black & Mild. I was setting his beer and a shot on the table when his phone rang, he answered, “Fuck all man, NO, I said NO, that’s messed up. I don’t give a shit, you mother fuckers needs to come fix that truck. Hell no I ain’t sitting there all god damn mother fucking day, so tell me how long – huh –yeah – yeah, noon, I got you.” The phone was slammed onto the coffee table as he sighed, leaned back in his chair, kicked his booted feet out, toked on his cigar, closed his eyes and sighed. When he opened his eyes I was standing over him with the bottle of Jim Beam and said, “Sounds like you might need this,” I said as he laughed. “Take my boots off for me,” the garbage man growled. His smile was gone, he was looking serious so I knelt by his face and almost gagged from the stench and crap caked onto his boots. As I was unlacing the first boot the garbage man took a big toke on his cigar and blew the smoke right at me and said, “I had a rough night, so you willing to do ANYTHING I say to help me chill and feel better?” “Yes..Yes Sir,” I said, suddenly shaking as I didn’t quite know where this was going. “Good cock-sucker,” he growled as he kicked me back with a booted foot, chuckled a little, hit his cigar and blew some more smoke my way, “Did I say stop? Get those boots off Big Mac. Show Big Mac how you’re going to make him feel better. I knew you were a cock-sucker the first time I saw you looking at me while I was driving my truck and you waved. I know a cock-sucker when I see one, one craves that Big Black Cock – needs that BBC – that you ain’t it? Then there you are this morning, right on time, just when my big green monster broken down, hungry cock-sucker willing to do ANYTHING for my BBC monster, ain’t that right?”

My mind raced to process what he said and the change in the situation and while I guess I could have protested or told him to get out, he was right. “GET THOSE FUCKING BOOTS OFF!” he yelled at me. By reflex I said, “SHHH, please, the neighbors.” The garbage man sat forward, his eyes becoming like the slits on the head of a python about ready to strike and wrap up its prey, his right hand reached, grabbed the back of my neck as he said, “Open your mouth!” He squeezed my neck hard as I opened my mouth and he spat three large gobs of spit and cigar juice into my mouth, squeezed my neck harder and said, “Swallow it – all cock-suckers swallow – now swallow it.” I gulped and swallowed hard, my stomach churned as the tobacco riled my insides. My eyes teared a little as he squeezed my neck even tighter, his face now inches from mine, so I said, “Thank you Big Mac.” Big Mac smiled, leaned back in the chair and said, “Don’t ever tell me what to do understand? That’s your only warning, now GET THOSE FUCKING BOOTS OFF!” I did as he ordered, the garbage stench now overwhelming my senses as the tobacco spit continued to curdle my stomach, and I had all I could not to gag from the combination. I worshipfully set the garbage encrusted work boots to the sides, carefully started to pull his socks off when he stopped me, “No, leave them on, but get your face down there. Smell those feet, show Big Mac some respect!” If I thought his boots were bad, his stocking feet were 10 times worse. After a few sniffs I was gagging bad, he was laughing, but I kept trying as he continued to blow his smoke my way. A few minutes went by and I leaned back and asked, “May I grab a beer, or some poppers or something.” The garbage man looked at me, his eyes again going to little slits as he snarled, “No cock-sucker, good you asked first, but no. Now put on a movie for Big Mac, something with pussy being sloppy fucked, then get up here and get this dick out.” I popped in a Lexington Steele video, handed him the remote, and he turned up the volume so he could hear the chick being banged. I cringed as I was sure my neighbors could hear that as the walls are not that thick and this early in the morning with little sound on the streets, everything just seemed so loud, but I knew better than to say anything. I knelt beside the chair, opened the Velcro strip on his work pants that covered the zipper, slowly unzipped it, wiggled my fingers into his boxers until I snagged his slimy meat. I fumbled around trying to work his dick free when he said, “Damn– get up, sit on that stool,” as the garbage man stood up, put the cigar between his teeth and proceeded to undress. I started to undress too and had pulled my dress shirt off and dropped my pants when his hand shot out and grabbed the back of my neck again and squeezed, “Did I tell you to do that?” he said, “Did I?” I tried to shake my head no, he squeezed harder, then patted my cheek, and continued to get undressed as I sat back down.

I was looking up at a long, thick, black dick as the garbage man was now standing over me, naked except for his stocking feet. He grabbed the bottle of Jim Beam and took a swig, took a big toke on his cigar, reached down and tilted my face up and blew the smoke into my face as I closed my eyes. This was followed with several gobs of spit and tobacco juice onto my face and head, followed by a slap, and an order to open my mouth, with several more gobs going mostly into my mouth before an order to swallow. Again my stomach turned and roiled, and I was willing myself not to gag when he said, “Open that mouth for Big Mac, stick that tongue out. My balls need a good washing. That’s it, lick those sweaty balls, UMMMM, nice, chew on that sack a little, you like those big sweaty balls? Like those baby-makers? Work that tongue under my balls, come on now, yeah just like that, show Daddy you willing to please cock-sucker, show Big Mac. See how that shit makes my dick grow – damn! You woke up the monster for sure, hmmmm, hmmmm, keep licking. I ain’t washed in days, you like that Big Mac funk? You like that Big Mac stink, I got some stink for you, now here, let me turn around so you can lick my ass.” Big Mac’s ass smelled worse than his boots and as a bottom ass is not my thing, at all, and I naturally recoiled from the smell and reached back around for his balls and dick. The garbage man slapped my hands away, turned and slapped my face hard as he leaned down, his eyes just black slits now with fire at the edge, “DON’T YOU FUCKING PULL AWAY FROM ME! YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!” He turned back around, I spread his cheeks a little and tentatively flicked my tongue into his smelly ass crack. The garbage man reached around with his hand and push my face into his ass as he bent over slightly and pushed his ass back. I was enveloped with stench, and stink, and dirty funk and as he pushed my head harder, I started to lick his ass eagerly. I gagged several times, and felt the bile rising in my guts, but I wanted to please him, so I grabbed onto his hips and started driving my face as deep into his ass as I could to try to find his hole and lick it clean. I knew my tongue hit his spot when he started grunting, his hand let go of my head and I could feel/hear him jacking his dick. “OH SHIT COC-SUCKER! Yeah that its, right there, make Big Mac feel good, come on now, get that tongue up in there, that’s it – FUCK – I know you like that you nasty ……. FUCK.” After a few minutes of that he pulled away, his breathing had picked up and when he turned, he spit on me several times, slapped his dick against my face and said, “See what you did? You got Big Mac’s monster all wide awake, so what are you going to do about it.” I wiped the spit from my eyes as the garbage man toked on his cigar, his big black cock twitching and drooling, so I reached out with my left hand and cupped his balls and squeezed while I lobbed a few rounds of spit onto his dick. “FUCK CHRIST – YES!!!” he said, “SLICK BIG MAC UP, SLICK IT UP!!” A few more gobs of spit, then I opened wide and took him as far down my throat as I could, while I rolled my eyes up to try to see him while he smoked. I felt a hot, sharp little pang on my shoulder and pulled off his dick to see some of his burning ash had dropped onto me and singed a hole in my t-shirt. He laughed, pushed his dick back in my mouth, grabbed the back of my head, and said, “Watch those teeth now, I want to hear you gag on Big Mac’s monster.” It was easy to obey on that order as his thick long dick filled my throat, I opened wide, my throat convulsed as he pushed past my gag reflex and my neck and stomach twisted and spasmed and all the tobacco spit he had made me swallow rushed back up and coated his dick as he pulled it out, leaving streams of gut juice hanging off my chin and shirt and the end of his dick.

The garbage man’s shaft was now slimy from my throat, so I turned around, got on my hands and knees on the stool, he said, “FUCK YEAH, you ready for this shit? Tell Big Mac what you want? Let me hear you cock-sucker – tell Big Mac you want this dick digging round up in that hole. Let me see what you got for me.” He set his cigar in the ashtray, reached out with both hands and roughly yanked my t-shirt off over my head, making me fall off the stool, then he pulled my shorts down as I leaned from one knee to the other while he pulled them completely off, and I was not as naked as he was. He then spread my cheeks and started lobbing gobs of spit at my hole, then using a big thick finger to work the spit in a little. My arms where shaking from nervousness, excitement, my need to get fucked. Suddenly he stopped spitting on my hole, walked around to my face, pushed his dick against my mouth and back down my throat. “You said you were a good cock-sucker and would do anything for Big Mac, well Big Mac’s got a whole lot of cum he’s about to plant up in you, or do you want me to cover this BBC up?” He yanked his dick out of my throat as I gasped for air and walked back behind me and I started to say, “Please…I” as he roughly pushed his dick against my ass, “Where you running? Huh? Where you running to? Big Mac don’t give a fuck what you want, you’re going to get this cum deep in those guts one way or the other, now lean down and push that ass back!”

The raw, big black cock pushed through my assring as the garbage man grabbed my thighs and pulled me back towards him. My whole body tensed and shook as he spit fucked me, my ass was on fire as he tore me up, making me feel every inch of that long dick, stretching me wide, and digging in deep to explore my hole. “You like that cock-sucker?” he asked as his Big Mac dick was about half way in. He spit on my back, then onto where his dick met my hole, joining us in a bond of man juice. “Time to get fucked,” the garbage man said in a voice full of menace, desire, and need, and then he shoved his dick in as far and deep as it would go in one thrust. I grimaced, cried out, as he pulled back and bottomed out again, “Yeah, that’s it, open up for Big Mac, let me hear how that shit hurts, turns me the fuck on knowing, come on now, let me hear it – AAAWWWWW - YEAAHHHH – tell Big Mac how much it hurts, tell me.” I begged, pleaded, and moaned and groaned as the garbage man barebacked me with his smelly dick. After several minutes he yanked his dick out of my ass and said, “Come on, get up on over on the bed, no lay on your side with your ass on the edge of the bed, no on your side dumb cock-sucker – that’s it – like the letter ‘L’ – time to stretch them walls out.” He lifted my left leg up and angled his dick into my ass, pushing my hole open as he sunk back in, and worked his way balls deep again. That angle hurt like hell and he loved it, but for me I was trying to run. “Deep dicking time, now stand so Big Mac can bust that hole wide open, that what you want? This big black dick busting that bitch hole up?” he asked, “That’s it, put your arms forward on the bed to steady yourself and prepare to hang on. Push that ass back, show Big Mac you will do ANYTHING to please me, ready cock-sucker, huh? I SAID ARE YOU FUCKING READY COCK-SUCKER? TELL BIG MAC WHAT YOU WANT, TELL ME!” I was breathing hard, being fucked without poppers or anything by such a big dick just made my hole clench right up, but it did feel pretty amazing, so I got into position and said, “FUCK ME WITH THAT RAW DICK – MAKE ME YOUR BAREBACK COCK-SUCKER – BUST MY HOLE - MAKE IT HURT - I WANT THAT BBC BREEDING ME DEEP – I WANT THAT CUM– PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR CUM!” The garbage man grunted as he slammed through my hole, pulled all the way out, slammed back in again and again, “That’s what you want? Big Mac using that hole just like? Just like that? Opening you up? HMMMMMM, yes, YES, let me dig up in there, let me cum up in there, you want this cum? Huh, you want this cum? TELL ME WHERE YOU WANT THIS CUM, TELL ME WHERE YOU WANT THIS CUM AT, FUCK COCK-SUCKER TELL BIG MAC WHERE YOU WANT IT, OH FUCK, HERE IT COMES, HERE COMES MY CUMM, TAKE MY CUM, TAKE MY CUM COCK-SUCKER, FUCK……. TAKE……. UGHHHHHH…… GRRRRR…… UGGGHHHHH…”

Cum and ass juice was splattering on the floor now with every long dick stroke as the garbage man made sure he got as much of his load as deep my ass as he could. He slowly pulled out, his dick still almost fully hard, I stood up, got onto my back, lifted my legs and held them back, exposing my cum filled hole and begged, “Please push it back in, please push that cum in deeper.” The garbage man grunted as he pushed me back a little on the bed, slid his dick back inside me, and pushed his cum deeper and deeper with every stroke. His strokes slowed down as his dick softened and then plopped out of my ass, a trail of hot cum and more running down my butt and puddling on the sheet. He stood up, grabbed a corner of sheet, wiped his dick off, and walked over and sat down in the chair and lit up a cigar and sighed. I climbed off the bed, grabbed a fuck towel from the night stand, wiped my ass off, and went and sat on the floor beside him, resting against his legs. A cloud of fresh smoke blew my way, “Damn, you are a good cock-sucker, and Big Mac needed that. Yes I did,” he said as he patted the top of my head. The garbage man’s phone buzzed, he flipped it open, read the text, closed the phone, set it back down on the table and said, “Look at me. You better call your office. You ain’t going no where’s today. Looks like they are just going to come tow the truck, so Big Mac’s got all fucking day to chill and for his cock-sucker to make him feel better, you hear me? And you know what else that means? I now got all weekend too, so plan on using that hole up, and if you good – I mean really good and do what’s right – Big Mac may just have to call his runner and have him come on by too. What you think about that? You seen him with my truck and I bet that hole twitched for him too. You want to get tag fucked by a couple BBCs? Can you handle that cock-sucker? You ready to worship and serve and do what we say? You got a sweet hole on you and I think it needs to be taken care of right.” I could only nod and wipe my eyes of the latest gobs of spit from the garbage man as a new smell permeated the room – the smell of my sweet hole full of cum, now mixed with the sour smell of the garbage man.

glad you enjoyed - this one is technically fiction, but based on two garbage men and their truck I do see almost every day and we wave, say hi, and the the driver always has a cigar lit and they both just look like rough dirty sex - LOL - the rest is based on a guy I knew in Texas who drove his big old beat up truck through the neighborhood and would haul away trash, or old furniture or anything no one wanted. He stopped and introduced himself the day I moved into my house, told me about his services/schedule, handed me a stained business card, and asked for some water. I had some porn magazines laying on the table that he picked up, flipped through and asked, "You like this shit?" I blushed, stammered, said yeah, he set the mag down and told me to suck his dick. He then stopped by every week when he came through the neighborhood and fed me a load but the deal was I had to have stuff for him to take, trash or something. After a few months he fucked me for the first time, just dropped his garbage stained pants, had me bend over, and fucked me raw and shot in me. Nice thick, about 8 and uncut, always sweaty and ripe. I tried to get him to come by some other time, but he always said no, so I took what I could get.