Three Couples and Me

Last night I was going through CL and came on an ad in couples. They wanted a guy to join the fun. I emailed them expecting nothing as many times these are phony. To my surprise, about 20 minutes later I received a response with a phone number. I called and a woman answered. She said they wanted a bottom guy to join them that night, and asked if I would ike to come over? How could I decline?

I arrived at the address about 10:00 pm, to find there were three couple already there. What they wanted was to watch one of the men fuck another man, namely me, while they watched. They were all almost naked so I said "Sure, why not?"

I lay on my back with a pillow under my ass, legs in the air. I could see one of the women sucking her guy, getting him ready to take the plunge. When he was hard he came over to me and slipped his raw dick in my ass, since the agreement was the girls wanted to see an ass filled with cum no condoms involved. He pounded me until he blew his load deep in my hole, only to be followed by the other two guys. The girls then asked their guys if they could go again. They all said "Sure" and then did, each blowing another load into me. One of the girls took a photograph of my ass with six loads oozing out of it.

I briefly dosed off, only to feel another dick near me. It was the host's 20 year old son, and he was quite aware of what was going on - in fact, as it turned out, the bedroom in which the scene was going on was his! Anyhow, he didn't ask permission, but rather simply shoved his bare dick in my ass and pumped away, blowing a huge load up my hole - and that was it.

I left with seven loads in my ass.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1