[Jeep Jock]

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see BB Jeep Jock's original blog post...

025.JPG

BTW, Mark, aka iBLASTinside, is my inspiration. It's the best written, hottest blog for anyone into bare fucking and stealthing.

If I don't breed ass at least once a week I start to get very irritable. I've been this way since at least 1985. Beating off doesn't help (not that I don't jerk off all the time) and getting fucked just makes me even more horny.

I was really ready to fuck some ass yesterday after the gym and was doing my usual search on MH when I saw a regular top FB on line. He's a latin security guard at the local prison. Very lean but has a great 8" cock that's always hard - and he shoots huge loads. Also a great kisser which really turns me on. He texted me and said he could be here in 20 minutes. I never turn down a chance to take his seed. Unfortunately, he had to be at work soon so it was a fast one. Normally, he'll fuck for an extended time and make me realize why bottoms love to get fucked. No sooner was he in me but he started to unleash. Here's his cock...

I needed to breed so I went back to MH and chatted with a long time FB who was on - a hot, hairy, well built Italian. He invited to his place to play with a very hot muscled guy that he had over. My FB is, unfortunately, only into very safe stuff, but his friend's MH profile said he was a pig. He shot back that he wanted to be bred - and I was there! Walked into the bedroom where you could smell that they'd been playing for a while. The hot pig was up on his knees on the bed, jock strap on and just as muscled as his MH pics - about 5' 4" tall, smooth, stocky - one of my favorite body types. With me standing next to the bed we started kissing, which immediately makes me hard. He works his way down to my nips and now I'm really hard. Soon he's on my cock and we're in business. After some 3 way kissing and nip sucking he turns and offers me his ass - but he's already slathering it with some kind of lube which means I can't eat his hole (hate the taste of anything artificial) - my other favorite thing to do. I slide in and he's sucking my FB who's moaning and having the time of his life (he loves to get sucked). The hot latin pulls off my cock, turns and sucks me clean (can't believe anyone would want to taste that lotion he used), sucks my nips some more, more kissing while I'm jacking my cock which is now spewing pre-cum. Meanwhile, I've still got the load inside me from a few hours earlier and I can feel there's a lot of sperm swimming around in there. I flip him around and shove it back inside him and ask if he wants my load. He nods with my buds cock in his mouth and grunts a yes at which point I start to unleash inside him. He and my FB get really excited by this and he flips onto his back and unleashes his load while my FB frantically jacks his tool to a very loud screaming orgasm.

I'm now relaxed and focused for a few more days...3461327434844705661-3750022124442528796?l=bbjeepjock.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.