How I Want to be Pozzed

negPOZlover

A little about myself. I'm 24, neg, still chasing. I like to cross dress at night when I can.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was mid-July and I was partying with Tina. When I'm on Tina, I like to dress because I get so fucking horny! I decided to meet up with a regular daddy who liked to fuck me. He was 57, tall, in shape, neg, hung, but a total freak! When I would go to his house, our father/son roll play would feel so real.

To make a long story shorter, my daddy fucked me three times and FILLED me with cum! Then I hopped the bus and started home, all dressed up, getting off the bus at a huge park through which I must cut to get home and oh, I don't live in a great neighborhood. I was about halfway through the park when all of the sudden my face was covered-up and I was being held by a strong man. I passed out, only to awaken to find myself, still dressed, tied to a bed in a room I had never seen. As I awoke the door opened and there was a large black man standing in the doorway. As he walks closer I can see it was Leroy, my Tina dealer. "Looks like you have had one hell of a night bitch," he commented

I replied, "Where am I? What are you doing?!"

Leroy barked simply "Shut the fuck up, you sissy white bitch!" He then came at me with a needle and slammed me with the most Tina I had ever had! I coughed hard as my ass loosened-up and I started to turn into a sex crazed freak!!

Leroy dropped his pants and his huge, ten inch cock sprung-out, rock hard, and with that he said "I'm gunna destroy your hole, you sissy faggot!"

I could feel him rubbing his cock head on my hole. I panicked, screaming "Please don't!"

Naturally Leroy ignored me. He shoved a ball gag in my mouth and wasted no time going balls deep into my ass! I almost passed-out from the pain. He pounded my ass as hard as he could with his massive cock, pausing briefly to inspect my hole, remarking "Your ass is bleeding bad! Good thing I'm poz and not on meds!" I tried to struggle, but he held me down and pounded me hard! After a couple of excruciating minutes he grunted "I'm gonna poz you up, you white cunt," and with that I felt him thrust deep into me, shooting a huge load deep in my ass.

I knew in that moment I was poz....

I started crying and then leeroy shot me up again!! I get so horny I don't care anymore. He pounded my hole 4 more times that night. All of the sudden u wake up in my bed, in my skirt and all. At first I thought it was a dream until cum and blood were leaking out my ass. I did everything I could to find Leeroy but he just disappeared. It's rumored he moved out of state. 2 weeks later I was sick with the fuck flu. I then got tested and found out leeroys death stick pozzed me up.

Part 2 coming soon!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

• 5 years later...