[Jeep Jock] Why

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see BB Jeep Jock's original blog post...

Because there's nothing more intimate than sharing the fluid that reproduces life with another person? Because I want to share my DNA with as many men as possible. Because it feels amazing to know that your hard cock is pulsing inside a man who wants your seed as much as you want to give it.

I put on a condom because he asked me to. It was tight against my foreskin that kept getting caught in the folds of the latex and pinched with every thrust. The rubber constantly needed more lubricant to help keep it slick and I could tell it was irritating his ass. I pulled out and while I beat my cock to get it hard (condoms always make me soft) I pinched the end with my finger nails. I slid back in and felt the latex give way as my uncut cock started to slide through the hole in the rubber. I heard him sigh a sigh of relief and pleasure because it was finally feeling good. I looked down and could see the remnants of the rubber now acting more like a cock ring around the base of my bare cock. He coaxed me on to fuck him harder. I loved the fact that he was enjoying this as much as I was. i could feel myself starting to climax

3461327434844705661-2183460927510966233?l=bbjeepjock.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.