What I need....

shavednydude

What I want...sorry, scratch that...

What I NEED is an educated Top.

A Top who has gotten to know me well...online..over time. I have divulged my deepest wants, needs & hurts to you. I trust you, but without knowing it.. I AM your prey now. You know me more than you have wanted, and it's perfect for your to take me.

You know the pain in my life, what I have struggled through..and still struggle with. My fantasies of being owned, tatt'd, pierced, and becoming yours- body, mind..and soul.

What I need is a Top who is willing to get rid of the person I am now, and re-make me into what I would LIKE to be..what YOU would like me to be.

Blindfold me, lock me into your sling, mind fuck me for months on end- re-make into a totally NEW man, not some quick fuck, but to actually BECOME yours now. I will remember nothing in my life now, everything is new..beginning with you.

I NEED...no...CRAVE your presence within my body, growing in me. Let me feel your infected cock in me. Look into my eyes and use me to see my mind breaking down as you whisper into my ear that I am yours. Let your deep mind fuck completely take me over. My will fading into a dimmer light.. to be a better man than I was. To be re-made into something better.

Possess me totally- fuck my mind & body, use me and make me into a chem whore you know I need (and craved) to be. Let your viral load flow within my veins, taking over my body and permanately attaching itself to my insides. Look into my eyes, and know I AM yours now.

When I get your viral flu, be with me when and know I still need your toxic load DEEP within my body to complete me. I love you, and need

you to live within me.

You know I need this, and crave this..and you WANT to be the one to convert, and re-make me

Use me totally, and let me forget all that I was before..it doesn't exist. It doesn't need to. I want to belong to you now, I give myself to you and crave you inside me.

Shave me down, tat & pierce my body- however you like..it's all yours to possess now. Look me in the eyes and promise to fuck me raw- I crave & need that..and you KNOW it. It's the only way I can feel how I NEED to now.

Let me EARN that bio tat, let me become yours. Just yours. Own me...you know me TOO well, and also know I need this to be.

Please, you be the one!

I'm with ya 100% bndbtm...

When did the story section become the personals??

Maybe what is needed in the Forums is a personal fantasy folder. But neither this post nor the previous post/thread "my ultimate fantasy" really belong in the fiction section.