Need some butt plug advice

whtbt4blkck

I love walking around with a butt plug inside my pussy, but i'm having trouble finding a good one. They are either too small or the big ones have a base that is too thick so they slide out too easily. Anyone with some experience who have found a good one and can make some recommendations?

I picked up a trio of hollow butt plugs from , I think- Ft Troff a few months ago. 3 sizes in the assortment, and I began immediately with the smallest one. It went in easily, but then would slip out when walking. I pushed in the medium one ( the hollow core makes collapsing them a lot easier so they can go in a hole smaller than the plug is) What I finally discovered was I needed to use almost no lube - and then to use WATER based when I did use lube- after getting the medium one into a dry hole, I let the little bit of lube used absorb or evaporate- then the silicon plug becomes more one with the hole and I can go about the day with it in ( one caveat here tho- it pays to put a rolled up paper towel or wad of fabric into the hollow core so your hole doesn't drool/leak out from the center)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After the good advice from you guys, I ended up with the Egg Plug Super Soft from Mr. S-Leather : http://www.mr-s-leather.com/D511/egg-plug-supersoft.html

Wow, I just love this plug. It's so comfortable I can keep it in my pussy for hours. I got the large one, and when I opened the package I first thought that I would have some problems taking it, but with just a little lube it popped in and it is great. It gives me that full feeling and I can comfortably walk around doing things, and when I squeeze my ass it's almost like being fucked. The only problem I have is that sooner rather than later I will have to order the XL.