Swagger and Spice and Everything Nice – and NASTY!

whthole4u

His swagger is what first caught my eye as I wound my way through the lines of people waiting on the sidewalk to get into one of the restaurants just down the street. I was on my way to the little convenience store for the Sunday paper and some Gatorade, irritated at the crowds, and just before I reached the store I saw him coming from the opposite direction. I stopped, eyed him through my sunglasses, admired his rugged face, bald head, solid thick frame, and of course his swagger. He walked with a masculine power that seemed to make the crowds part like the Sea for Moses, with a slight back and forth motion not from being bowlegged or something, but just an ease of grace and assurance that some men have, but most don’t. People cursed at me as I stood there, drawn to his approach, and then I chickened out, turned and started into the entrance of the store just as he passed and the smell tickled my senses. The smell of a blunt rolled with spice, with sweet smoke leaving a trail in his wake as he continued on down the sidewalk towards the corner where my apartment building is.

I quickly bought what I needed, hurried down the sidewalk and was able to get close to him right at the corner. He was in no hurry wherever he was going, and I noticed then too he had a big tall boy can of beer in his other hand as he casually hit his blunt, letting the smoke ease out of his lips as he swaggered on. The man had some balls, smoking his blunt on a crowded street, although I bet most of the folks he passed had no idea what he was really smoking. I walked a little faster as I stalked him, still unsure if I should approach and was almost abreast with him when several young girls came up the sidewalk, he veered left and stopped under a tree, set his can on the sidewalk, and I got a glimpse of a large bulge in his pants as he adjusted himself. I continued walking, turned right at the traffic circle, and sat down on the large set of stone steps that leads up into a church. About 30 seconds later he swaggered into view, and just as he got almost in front of me I said, “Hey man, how’s it going?”

He stopped, squinted a little in the sun as he looked my way, the smoke from his blunt creating a small fog around his head, eased over to the stairs and took a seat to my right, setting his tall boy can between us, the empty can echoing off the stone steps. He exhaled a large cloud of smoke, held his blunt out towards me with a nod of his head, as I took it and rolled it slightly between my fingers to line it up where his lips had pressed the end slightly together while he said in a deep, baritone voice, “Just on my hustle man, just on my hustle. Fuck this heat! Got the lady at home bitching, out here got the heat and shit be slow, you know?” I could only nod as I held the smoke deep in my lungs then I handed the blunt back to him. I closed my eyes and felt the rush of the spice flow over me and suddenly time almost stopped, the sun seemed warmer, the sound of the cars driving past us louder and I could almost pick out the sound of each car, one from the other.

I opened my eyes and he was staring at me, smiled, and said, “Good shit huh? While most folks smoke that Scooby Snax and shit, I got me a real connect, and plan to hit this shit all day. Want it again?” I could only shake my head as the world was spinning a bit and then it happened – my ass felt super hot and was overwhelmed with the need to get fucked. Spice always does that to me, and makes me braver.

“I don’t have any tall boys at my place, but do have a lot of cold beer, some other drink, and sounded like yours was empty if you up for letting me repay the favor?” I said.

He smiled, held out his hand, “Russell,” he said as his gripped my hand hard as he shook it and instead of immediately letting it go, he continued shaking it as he pulled me a little towards him and said in a low voice, “I don’t mind sharing my shit with you, but I need to make me a little cash, so you think you can help a brother out?”

I nodded, the spice helping as I said, “Yeah, I can, but depends what you up for and what you got.” Russell released my hand, leaned back against the stairs, placing his elbows up high on the step near his head, the blunt still between his lips as he stretched out his legs and turned his head slightly as my gaze fell on the growing bulge in his denim pants and he said, “So what YOU got?”

FUCK! As cars where fighting to get through the circle, and the Sunday brunch crown continued on their way to and fro from the local feeding troughs, here this man was laying it all out there for the whole fucking world.

“You live close by or what? Show me some cash” Russell said as he sat back up and handed me the blunt again, which was barely more now than a stub. I finished the blunt off, put it out on the stone steps, scooted a little bit away as I dug around in my pocket and pulled out a couple crumpled $20s and a few smaller bills. “And you have beer and shit too?” Russell asked. I nodded yes as another rush of spice high came over me, Russell snatched the cash out of my hands, stuffed in his pocket, stood up, and while grabbing a handful of his dick through his pants said, “Well come on. Let’s get busy.”

I stumbled a little getting up, Russell laughed, and I led him back up the block to my apartment. Once inside Russell asked for a beer in a glass with ice, a new lighter, and soon I was hitting a big new blunt and feeling high as fuck and quickly pulled my shorts off and started jacking on my dick as I looked at Russell, who was still fully dressed.

“I’m a freak, but I don’t touch dick, suck dick, none of that shit, you understand? But if you willing to be my girl, I will fuck the shit out of you!” Russell said and continued, “Got anything you can put on? Or we at least need to put the lights out.”

I replied, “Yeah, I have some red panties I can wear,” and with Russell nodding in eager agreement I went to the night stand, pulled out the lube, poppers, and panties, put them on, and went back to the living room where Russell now had his pants off, and just his white t-shirt on, and his thick, long dick looked to be about 10 inches and steel hard.

Russell grabbed my shirt off the chair, “Here, tie this over your face, lie on your back with your legs up and finger that pussy through those panties. Put a show on for me.”

I did as Russell ordered and after a few minutes he said, “Sit up, here, hit this shit again, no don’t take the shirt off, I’ll put it up for you.”

I took a couple long drags and held the smoke deep, laid back on the floor and then felt Russell kneeling on the floor. His big rough hands pushed my legs back and up and he grabbed both ankles with his right hand as his left fingered a hole into the lace and then ripped at the red panties I was wearing. As they hung off my hips in tatters, Russell pushed my legs back and spit on my ass, his juice feeling cold against my hot spiced up body. “Got that pussy needing to be fucked, don’t you? Just craving this big black dick aren’t you? Hmmmmm, bet that hole is tight, but I’m gonna open it right up.”

I grunted as Russell adjusted his position and I soon felt him blowing his smoke out against my hole, “HMMMM, fucking smoked pig, ready for some BBC.” With one hand he lined the head of his dick up to my hole then paused, “Oh yeah, my old lady won’t take me raw, but you will PIG!” As Russell slammed up my ass, I skidded back some on the carpet, cried out in pain and surprise, then ecstasy as his big black dick dug deep up my ass and opened me up.

Russell was nasty, rough, and a vicious fuck and it was not long before I was trying to push him away and off me, while he chanted, “Good pussy right there, hmmmm, good pig pussy, you fucking white sluts cant get enough black dick can you? No! Well take it! Take it! Take this dick baby girl, TAKE MY INFECTED DICK, LET ME BREED THAT PUSSY BABY, LET ME IN THAT PUSSY, GIVE ME THAT PUSSY, THAT’S RIGHT, THAT’S RIGHT, THAT’S RIGHT,….TAKE MY DICK, TAKE MY DICK….GONNA INFECT YO……UGHHHHHHHH!!”

The hand touching my face brought me back as Russell said, “Get up you pussy slut, hit this shit. I ain’t done. I got a lot more smoke left to use up today and my dick needs to be drained. Let me infect that pussy ass some more you fucking pig! If you think AIDs is all you got to worry about now you nasty slut, think again. But guess what? Too fucking late now. My old lady won’t let me cum in her no more, so now you’re my girl, NOW GO FUCKING GET ON THAT BED AND PULL THOSE LEGS BACK LIKE THERE’S BALLOONS ON THOSE FUCKING ANKLES. THAT’S IT PUSSY GIRL, GOOD WHITE PIG. READY TO GET INFECTED SOME MORE?”

I did as ordered like a robot obeying a command from a keyboard, but as I lifted my legs I asked with a quiver of fear in my voice, “What did you give me?” All I heard was that baritone laugh as Russell found his swagger deep up in my pig ass.

*Story inspired by a guy I did see this morning and stalked down block and story follows what happened all the way up to me sitting on the church steps, but I chickened out and never said hi. The rest is based on a regular ‘straight’ top fuck bud who luvs fucking me raw.*

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1