"You're mine, whoreboy"

streetmonkey

Part V (d)

He walked back to the back and pulled out another bottle of water and two smaller phials. He attached the tube to the ball gag and once again I was forced to drink a litre of water. I greedily gulped it down as he stroked my abs and cock through my speedos.

I was slick with sweat and in my speedos, precum. So wet I could smell it. I was so turned on.

He dropped the bottled and flipped open a phial. As he poured it down the tube he whispered to me.

"Are you going to be a good Cunt Boi? Can I take off the ball gag?"

I nodded vigorously. I wanted my mouth free. I wanted to taste him. Lick him. Suck him.

He clicked open the second phial and drank it himself. He flung both of them to the floor. He reached round and pulled the rubber strap restraining the gag. He eased it out of the mouth. I stretch my jaw and licked my lips.

Good this felt good.

He grabbed my face and pushed his tongue my throat before I could react. His tongue crushed my own beneath it. I could taste his spit and the bitter taste of the liquid in his mouth. I kissed him back, lost in the suddenly sensuality of the moment.

His hands reached round and slid into my speedos. My arse was so sweaty. His fingers probed my hole then reach round to cup my balls.

He stopped kissing me and started at me.

"A point. Shaved balls. A nice hairy crack. Another point."

He reached up and released the leash and dragged me towards the other door. He kicked it open with one foot.

It was a dining room. A normal dining room.

He led me to the table and pushed me against it and kicked my legs apart. The drugs were kicking in. I felt elated. My heart was racing. Everything I looked at seemed sharply etched. The colours bright and vibrant.

I didn't resist as I felt him manacle my feet and wrists. He undid the leash. He pulled down my speedos and exposed my arse. The cold air felt good.

I heard a click.

I felt slight pressure on the butt plug and tensed. I felt him twist it in my arse and moaned from the intensity of the feeling. He grunted.

I only noticed the other bag when he reached down to retrieve another length of pipe. I felt gentle pressure against my arse and then felt some tubing in my arse. I pushed against it.

He laughed.

"That's it my sweaty whore."

I suddenly felt cold liquid leak into my arse. Fuck it felt amazing. It seemed to chill my arse. My cock jumped to attention.

I gasped.

So cold. Too cold. My fists involuntarily clenched as the cold turned to freezing. I began to double up as the heat of my body reacted to the increasing freeze in my arse.

I wanted to tell him to stop but remembered what he had said. I gritted my teeth.

I started to breathe out to counter the intensity of the feeling. Nothing worked.

"How does that feel? Cold? Freezing? Painful?"

I moaned and blew air out of lungs. Phlegm and spit erupted from my mouth. I moaned as the temperature dropped another notch. My legs were shaking.

"That's it boy. Feel it. It's just water."

I shook my head. It couldn't just be water. I'd had ice cubes pushed up my arse before but this was so much more intense. And cold. I actually couldn't feel the butt plug anymore.

He chuckled.

"Good Boi. I'd have thought you would have begged me to stop. A point. That's three. It's just water. Oh. And a bit of Deep Freeze mixed it."

I gasped and slumped forward.

Fucking hell! The liquid in my arse continued to drop in temperature. It felt like my arse itself was being frozen. I struggled against the manacles. Pointlessly.

He pulled the tube from my arse and slapped my left arse cheek.

I yelled out. The pain! Not on my arse but inside.

He laughed as he pulled up my speedos.

"Come on pussy boy. This is nothing. It'll warm up."

He came into view. He was sweating so much it was leaving a trail as he walked. He pulled a bottle from the bag and started drinking. Half way through he stopped and as I watched he poured the rest over his head. It cascaded down his body.

My god he was beautiful.

He leaned against the table and looked at me.

"I'm impressed."

He pushed himself away from the table. He pulled another bottle of poppers from the bag and opened them. He took two deep sniffs and then fed me. Once. Twice. Three, four, five times. Every time I tried to,pull away he slapped my face. Increasingly hard.

I learned to obey.

It took all my will power to stay standing. I leaned against the table. My arms and legs ached. I had no idea how long I had been tied up. I was oblivious to anything apart from the sensations in my arse and the hardness of my cock.

I suddenly looked up. He'd disappeared. I turned my head. Where the fuck was he. I heard the door open again.

He reappeared with my mate. I gritted my teeth as a flash of anger welled through me.

He led him to the table. He was grinning. He was in a black jock. That was it.

Peter pushed him towards me. He walked around me. Inspecting me. I felt his hands touch my body. I gasped. It felt good. His hand slipped to my cock and he rubbed it through the lycra. He leaned down and licked my crotch. I moaned. He walked behind me and I felt his tongue licked the sweat from my back. I shivered. His hand found the butt plug and gently pushed against it.

The mere touch sent waves of coldness through my gut. I grunted.

"Stop."

He stopped and returned to Peter who stroked his hair and kissed him gently.

"I know what baby wants."

My mate grinned and nodded. Peter pushed him against the table opposite me and stood behind him. He grabbed the poppers and took a succession of drags.

Peter lowered himself and as I watched my mate's face was flooded with pleasure.

Peter was rimming him out. I could actually hear his tongue as it lapped against my mate's hole. A hole I knew only too well from nights out when we'd gone home together and played with each other's arse. It was always shaved. Pink. I loved rimming him.

Anger flashed through me again. Why him!?! What the fuck was he doing here. I couldn't but watch. My mate's eyes were closed. He was breathing heavily. Gasping. And clearly grinding his arse into Peter's face. His hand was on his own hard cock, wanking it.

"ENOUGH!"

I froze. My mate froze.

Peter stood up.

"What did you say?"

I shook my head.

"What. Did. You. Say?"

I looked down at the table.

I heard a thud. I looked up. My mate was bent forward and groaning.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!"

He pulled my mate up by his hair and he screamed. Peter put a hand around his throat and started squeezing. My mate tried to struggle. Peter's other arm restrained him.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME!"

My mate's eyes were bulging. I struggled against my manacles. This wasn't happening. It had to stop. And stop now.

"Sorry."

Peter did not stop. My mate was gurgling.

Jesus.

"SORRY."

Peter released my mate, swung him round and landed a hard punch into his gut. He collapsed. I could hear him gasping for breath but couldn't see him.

Peter strode up to me. I could see the anger in his eyes. I struggled against the manacles. I was scared.

His hand came up and smacked me across the face. He grabbed me by the throat.

"You fucking runt. How dare you presume to speak. Or order me."

His grip tightened. I felt him crushing my windpipe.

"You came here thinking you knew what you were letting yourself in for. You presumptuous little fucker. I know who you are. Your tidy little flat. Your 9-5 job. Thinking you're clever for the double life of sleaze you think you have."

He let go and I leaned forward to catch my breath.

"You've no fucking idea. I'm here to teach you a lesson. I'll teach you to think you know what you want. By the time I've finished with you I'll have put your pathetic life into a new perspective."

He spun around and leaned down over my friend. He dragged him back to the other room. I heard a door slam.

He returned and rummaged in the bag. He pulled out another phial.

He flipped it open and walked up to me. He raised it to my lips. I looked into his eyes and saw something that scared me more than anything.

Pure hatred.

I turned my head away. With his other hand he pulled my face back to the phial and forced it between my teeth. He pulled my head back and emptied the contents into my mouth and dropped the phial. He quickly reached up and blocked my nose. I was forced to swallow.

Blackness enveloped me.

• Upvote 5

Part V (e)

"Wake up cunt."

I opened my eyes. I upright but I couldn't move. No even my head. My eyes focused and I realised that I was in another room. I was staring at myself. A mirror. I was strapped to some kind of board my legs were slightly set apart and shackled. My arms as well. And a leather band was keeping my head in place.

I heard a click. Again.

I still had my speedos on and I could still feel the but plug in my arse.

Looking at me in the mirror was Peter. My master. He was in a white jock now. He has leather wrist bands on.

My head was spinning and my heart was pounding. I felt elated and light headed. I wasn't sweating and I suddenly noticed how hot the temperature was.

"Good boi."

His hand slid down my stomach to my crotch. My cock was still hard. Very hard.

"I am glad you obeyed me and went to the gym. I like my whore boys to be slim. Another point."

He leaned behind me and pushed the butt plug in my arse. I realised that my arse was exposed at the back. The feeling was intensely pleasurable and I moaned aloud.

"Good boi. See the chill has almost disappeared. Soon it will be time to return to you arse but for now ..."

He moved round and stood before me. He pushed open mouth and poured another phial of chems down my throat. I didn't resist. I gulped down the bitter liquid greedily and immediately felt a warm glow in my stomach. I watched as he tipped a phial down his own throat.

I could feel my balls tighten. My cock felt even harder. I looked down as his hand reached down to my crotch and started kneading it. Again I moaned aloud as I watched he pulled my speedos down and as my cock sprung free a spray of precum splattered across his muscular thighs. He wiped it up with his finger and pushed it into my mouth.

Fuck it tastes so good. He pulled my speedos down then kneeing down he ripped them off. his muscles rippled across his shoulders. It was magnificent.

He stood up and grabbed my cock. He fed my some poppers and then he slowly started to wank it.

It felt incredible. I felt my balls tighten again.

He noticed. And stopped.

"No. Not yet."

He walked to a side table and grabbed a bottle of lube. It had a spout. He started walking back to me.

"Lube. You have to love it don't you? Makes wanking so pleasurable. The silky feel of it on your cock. Wouldn't you agree?"

I nodded eagerly.

"But I wonder if you've ever had lube squirted down your cock."

I continued to smile. He was so sexy and persuasive. It sounded amazing. My cock twitched in anticipation.

He stood before me and grabbed my cock. He gently start to pull the foreskin back. As far as it would go.

He smiled.

"A nice tight foreskin. Another point for you my dirty boi. But I wonder if you have ever had lube down your cock with ... additives."

He looked up as the smile faded from my face. I strained against my restraints. I was powerless.

I watched as he tipped the spout of the bottle into the slit of my cockhead. He gripped my cock firmly and as I watched he squeezed the bottle every so slightly

At first I felt nothing. He looked up at me. I stared back.

Nothing.

Then the slightest of feeling as I felt liquid move up my shaft. I let out a breath. My god it felt incredible. I grinned at him and let out a laugh.

Christ. It felt so good.

Then it started to feel different.

Not in my cock but at the base of it. I held my breath trying to work out what I was feeling. There was a slight chill but it didn't seem to increase. My balls were itching on the inside.

I looked down and he gave the bottle a final squeeze then pulled it away. He slipped my foreskin over the head of my cock and held it there.

He looked at me.

The feeling was like nothing I had felt before. I didn't understand it.

He chuckled.

"How does that feel? Weird? Exciting? Cold? Uncomfortable?"

With each word I nodded. I couldn't describe it but it felt incredible. The base of my cock and my balls felt like they were being licked from the inside. I moaned with pleasured. I could feel the sensation moving up my body. He slid to the side of me and grabbed the butt plug in my arse and gently twisted it. I moaned louder.

"That's it my cunt boi."

He stopped and walked back to the table. He returned with two lengths of tubing. I was lost in the intense feeling in my cock and arse and didn't notice as he attached one tube to my cock then walked behind and attached one to the butt plug. He moved quickly bag to teh table and grabbed something else.

He walked back and attached it to the strap across my head. Before I could react he had pushed a nozzle into my mouth and locked it there.

I was lost in a pleasurable dazed as I watched him attach the two tubes to either side of my mouth.

I jerked up suddenly. He looked at me.

"What's wrong cunt boi? What are you feeling?"

He placed his hand on my stomach and started to push in gently.

Fuck I needed to piss. My eyes widened. The pressure he was exerting was intense.

"That's it boi. You need to piss. And you need to keep drinking."

He chuckled.

"A perfect circle you might say."

I shook my head. No. He pressed more insistently on my bladder. And more insistently. NO!

I fought the desire to piss. But I couldn't and without warning felt myself starting to piss.

I waited for the inevitable. Of course I was into piss. But while I had been pissed on and taken piss into my mouth, I had never swallowed piss. Not even my own. Not even in my darkest fantasties.

Nothing.

I looked up. Peter had disappeared. Then I felt his hand on my arse pushing against the butt plug.

Suddenly I felt cold liquid flood my mouth.

It taste bitter. Cold.

Fuck. Before I could stop I started to swallow. And then it stopped.

The cold feeling hit my stomach. Peter was suddenly in front of me again. He grabbed my chin and I winced.

"How was that boi? Pure caffeine and deep freeze."

I screamed. I knew where the liquid was from. My arse. I started fighting against the restrainst when my mouth was flooded with more liquid. It tasted different. Sweeter and warmer.

No. NO!

Peter laughed.

"Do't be so surprised. You have surrendered to me completely. You are mine to do what I want with. And we have only just begun."

My mouth was flooded again with the bitter liquid. I could not help but swallow it. I moaned as I was forced to drink my own liquids but couldn't help notice the effect it was having on me. I was beginning to sweat profusely again as the chems in the liquids re-entered my body.

When there was no more liquid to swallow Peter removed the gag and released the head band. My head slumped forward and I watched as he unplugged the tube from my cock. He walked behind me and I felt him grab the butt plug and rip it from my hole.

I screamed from the sudden blinding pain. And then again when I felt him forced the hard rubber back into my hole.

"Hmmm. Tight. Just as I planned. Another point."

He pulled it out again. Then I felt the most amazing feeling which stopped my screaming. His tongue licking my hole. I moaned.

Then it stopped.

He walked back round and to the table.

He rifled through the bag. And turned. In his hand a slim piece of long metal.

I moaned. I futilely attempted to escape.

He laughed. Then stopped in his tracks.

"No. Perhaps not quite yet."

My body was wrapped in a warm chem glow of everything he had given me. I cock was still hard and my arse was stinging from its short yet savage use. He walked towards me and released two catches on either side. I started to fall forward. I screamed as the floor moved closer. The board I was attached to banged to a halt slapping my head against the back. I winced from the pain.

I was staring at the floor. Suddenly I saw his booted feet. I felt his hand on my arse. I felt his finger traced between my cheeks and touch my hole. I gasped. I felt his finger probe into my arse. I moaned as I felt his finger slip into my hole.

He pulled it out.

I watched as his boots moved away. He returned and I felt cold liquid hit my arse. Roughly his finger plunged into my arse making my scream as he drove it in to his knuckle before pulling out again.

He walked back to my head and knelt down.

"Hush Cunt Boi or do you want the ball gag again?"

I shook my head. Not the ball gag.

He returned to my arse. I felt him push something into my arse. Another pill. I grunted in fear. I wasn't sure I could take any more chems. His finger stayed in my arse pushing the pull in deeper that before.

Suddenly I saw both his feet in front of me.

"As I said you need to learn obedience. You need to learn to obey me completely before you will even see my cock."

I moaned and whispered that I was sorry. That I would do better. I would be a perfect slave.

I heard another click by my head. I felt the board behind me disappear.

I tried to look up but couldn't.

Nothing.

Then I felt something warm and wet on the back of my head. First drips and then a steady flow as his piss started to drench my head. I shook my head and moan as his hot wet piss ran over my head and face. Into my eyes. My nose. My mouth. Cascading down and then onto the floor. I heard him sign with relief as he emptied his bladder all over my head. His piss smelled of chems. It was red hot. And just as suddenly it was over.

I heard more clicks and then the table was bolted into the upright position. The sudden change in position made my dizzy. What piss was left on my hair dripped down my sweaty body. I opened my eyes.

He was standing before me bollock naked apart from his boots. In his hand was his jock. His cock was stiff and horizontal against his six pack. And it was huge. It was at least ten inches long and very VERY thick.

He saw me staring at it. He grabbed it with one hand and nonchalantly wanked it. He pulled a bead of precum from the head and licked his finger.

I licked my lips. I wanted it do badly. He bent over double and I watched as he licked the head of his own cock.

He looked up and smiled at me then turned back to the bag. He pulled another phial from the bag and approached me.

He caressed my face and gently kissed me before tipping the contents into my mouth.

I blacked out once again.

• Upvote 5

Part VI

I woke up and something felt different. It took a few seconds to realise that I wasn't bound up. Or gagged. I opened my eyes and saw Peter gazing down at me. I stiffened. He laughed.

"Break time fuck Boi. I think you have deserved it."

He leaned down and kissed me. His breath was minty and he gently prised my mouth open with his tongue and gave me the most sensual kiss. My mouth opened eagerly to take his tongue and I felt his hand between my legs gently pulling and kneading my balls.

I moaned as his hand found my hard cock and stroked it. He lifted himself over my as he kissed and rested on top of my. I felt his massive and rigid cock against mine as he lay on top of me.

I was powerless to move as his arms wrapped round me and we kissed. And kissed.

He pulled back and formed a ball of spit in his mouth. I parted my lips to receive it and swallowed it.

He was gently rubbing up as down me as he buried his face in my neck, licking and kissing. I closed my eyes. When I opened them he had a phial in his hand. I smiled as he tipped the contents down my throat. And watched as he swallowed his own phial.

He leaned forward and handed me a bottle of poppers. I took a series of deep, long snorts and then he pulled away and lifted my legs into the air. I watched as he parted my cheeks then his face disappeared between them.

I gasped as I felt his tongue lap against my hole. He moaned as his tongue licked the groove on my arse, pushing against my arsehole. He gobbed on it and licked and sucked with increasing intensity. He pulled my cheeks apart and gorged. His tongue felt amazing as it probed and pushed into my arse. I felt his finger prise by hole apart and was amazed how deep his tongue dug into my hole.

Whatever he had give me was working. I felt warm and hazy. My cock was dripping precum on my face and I wiped it up with my fingers and licked it off.

He was licking and chewing my arsehole. Every so often gobbing and feeding his spit into my hole. My hands reached up and pulled my arse even wider. He leaned deep into my hole and pushed his tongue in as deep as it would go. I felt my muscles tighten around his tongue as he pushed it deeper.

He pulled his tongue out and lapped my cheeks and groove. I moaned. He fell back grabbing me as he went and in one slick movement I was riding his face. I gasped as he drove his tongue even deeper into my arse. He grabbed my hands and held them at my side as I rode his tongue. Every so often he would pull me back and chew and lick my balls.

I closed my eyes, lost in the incredible feeling of pleasure.

Suddenly he pulled me forward and I felt my cock slide into his mouth. The tip of his tongue swirled around the head of my cock and he expertly pushed my foreskin all the way back. I squirmed as he focused on the sensitive head making me spurt precum into his mouth. He licked and swallowed the shaft, not once gagging.

I still couldn't move as he held my hands but I didn't care. It felt so beautiful as he alternated between sucking my cock and eating out my arse. I lost all sense of time until he stopped and pushed me back onto the bed.

Suddenly we were kissing again. Deeply. Passionately. He stroked my hair. Licked my pits. He was totally focused on me.

He pulled my legs up again and focused on my hole again with his tongue. He lowered my hips slightly and rubbed his cock against my hole. It felt huge. He rubbed his cock against my hole as he kissed me. I pulled away scared it was too big.

He whispered in my ear not to worry. He would take his time. I looked down at his cock.

He was slowly wanking it. It was huge. The head was massive. Glistening and red. Precum was dripping from it. He wiped the precum from its head and fed it to me. It tasted so salty. He whispered that he would take it slow. He wouldn't hurt me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

He lifted my legs again and said he wanted to taste my arse again. I hungrily lifted my hips wanting to feel his tongue in my hole.

He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head and moved too quickly for me to stop him as he suddenly rammed his cock into my hole.

I screamed and buckled as I felt his thick hard cock rip past my sphincter and deep into my hole.

I heard him laugh as he pushed it deep into my hole. The pain was unbearable.

I felt him grab my chin and I opened my eyes. He was glaring at me.

"You little fucker. Think I was going to treat you nice?"

It had been a ruse. His cock was ripping into my arse as he rammed his cock in and out of my hole. I couldn't move. The pain - the incredible pain - was all I could focus on. He stared into my eyes as he took my arse with his thick cock. I was so tight and unrelated it felt like my guts were being shredded.

I begged him to stop and he just laughed and gobbed in my face. He pulled out and I let out a sigh just as he rammed back into me deeper than before. I screamed again and his hand came up and slapped me hard across the face once. Twice. Three times.

He pulled out and pulled me to my feet. I whimpered. He grabbed me by the hair and dragged me away from the bed. I screamed as I slipped. He didn't stop. He dragged me across the room swearing at me and flung me against the wall.

I hit it with a massive thud and slid down it. He picked me up and ordered me to stand against it.

I was crying. Begging him to stop. He pushed my face into the wall and kicked my feet apart. He pulls my arms behind my back and screamed as he pulled them tight and high.

He leaned into my ear.

"You fucking little cunt. Stop snivelling. Don't fucking come hear and think you can say .Stop'. Who the fucked do you think you are?!"

He pulled my arms even higher and I screamed.

He slapped the back of my head.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! You're a runt. You're here to be used. You can't leave now. It's too late. I'm going to fuck you up. Yeah really fuck you up."

He kicked my feet from under me and I collapsed. He grabbed my ankle and dragged me across the floor, I desperately scrabbled to grab anything to stop him but there was nothing to hold onto.

I was crying. Begging him to stop. Praying it wasn't really happening.

He reached down and picked me up and stood me up. I tried to get away and his fist landed in my stomach. I doubled over but couldn't scream as there was no air in my body. Stunned I was powerless as he manacled my hands and feet. Tears had blinded my vision and I was sweating with fear. Shaking. This wasn't happening. It was wrong. I wanted it to stop.

I was chained to a x frame. He was rummaging in a bag and produced a ball gag. I opened my mouth to scream and he wedged it in and slapped my face again. My ears were ringing.

He produced another phial and fed it to me through a hole in the gag before moving round to stand behind me.

I felt his hand on my arse. I tightened my buttocks. He laughed as he forced a finger into my hole. Unlubed it sent a wave of pain through my body.

"I'm so disappointed in you Cunt Boi. I thought you'd be able to take my cock. So now we're going to have to do this the hard way."

I shook my head. I wanted out. I wanted it to stop.

I flinched as he traced a finger down my back.

"I thought you'd be more experienced. Better. But no. So now I have to waste my time. But it won't really be wasted. I'm going to break you. I'm going to reduce you to a fuck doll."

I was crying.

"That's what you wanted wasn't it? All those lonely nights in your cold flat. Dreaming about being with me. Being fucked by me. Cumming in you."

He laughed.

"You sad deluded fuck. How could you think it was going to be any other way?"

His hand slipped to my arse again and I felt him push my hole open and slide something in. A pill. I moaned.

"Just a little something. We've got time."

He walked to face me. I looked at him. I was scared but couldn't help looking at his body and his cock. He was so hard it was standing almost against his six pack, precum literally dripping from the head.

He turned and walked away. I waited for the black out.

Nothing.

I heard a doorbell. He disappeared and I heard the door open. Voices.

I craned my head to hear what was being said. Nothing. The door closed.

Peter returned. Behind him was another man. A black guy. My eyes widened.

He was about 6'5" and built like a brick shithouse. He took one look at me and smiled.

"Entertaining?"

Peter laughed and nodded. The black guy reached into his backpack and pulled out a bag. It was full of phials, toke bags and pills.

"This enough?"

Peter nodded and reached into the bag and grabbed a roll of money and handed it to the guy who slipped it into his pocket.

Peter sat down and began emptying the bag on the table. The guy turned to leave and then stopped.

"Mind if I have some?"

Peter looked up.

"Nah. Go ahead. I ain't using him."

The guy turned to me and pulled open his fly and pulled out his cock. My eyes bulged as I saw it harden. It wasn't as big as Peter's but it was fucking thick.

I screamed into the ball gag as he walked behind me.

Peter leaned back in his chair and winked.

• Upvote 4

I struggled against the restraints as the black guy walked past me. I was powerless and all I could think of was his cock.

It was about 8 inches but about 7 inches thick with a huge head. And it was dripping pre cum.

I began to moan and looked at my Master. Imploringly.

He looked up.

“Hey” he said to the dealer. He grabbed a rubber from the bag at his feet and tossed it over my shoulder to him.

“You can breed him next time,” he laughed.

I heard the packet ripped open then felt the guy’s hands on my arse. I felt his warm breath on my hole as he quickly licked it.

Then I felt his hands grip my waist and the head of his cock push against my tight hole.

I heard him gob and felt his spit land on my hole and the head of his cock.

Peter stood up and walked up to me. Poppers in hand.

“You want some of this?” he asked. He opened the bottle and took a deep drag himself. And sighed.

He went to give me a hit and then stopped.

“No.”

I screamed into the ball gag. His hand came up swiftly and smacked me across the head.

“No fucker. Don’t scream at me.”

He grabbed my hips and looked over his shoulder.

“Do the cunt.”

I heard the guy behind me grunt and then I felt him ram his cock deep into my hole.

I screamed again and even though I was being held in place by the restraints my legs gave way.

Peter was looking straight into my face. Sweat was streaming down my back as the black guy fucked me mercilessly. It felt like he was ripping my arse to shreds as he pounded in and out. In and out. In and out.

Not even the chems Peter had given me helping.

Peter grabbed me by the chin and looked into my eyes.

“Waiting for the chems to kick in?”

I nodded. Weeping at the pain of the other guy’s thick cock as it burrowed deep into my arse.

Peter laughed.

“You stupid cunt. That wasn’t chems. It was just sugar and water.”

He lean right in and licked my left cheek and up to my ear.

“Can you feel him?” he whispered.

“Can you feel his thick cock plundering your hole?”

I moaned. The guy behind me was panting, his stokes becoming more and more frenzied.

“He’s close. I’ve seen this before. Any moment he’s gonna shoot his cum into your arse. But not raw. No. Only I am gonna do you raw.”

I closed my eyes. Wanting it to stop but not wanting it to stop at the same time.

The black man yelled as he came in my arse. His cock was so think I felt it pulsate as he came. He gave his cock one final shove up my arse making me scream again.

Then he pulled out and smacked my arse really hard.

My legs gave way again.

I heard him walk past me. He had the condom in his hand. It was full of cum.

He handed it to Peter who knelt and licked the guy’s cock clean. I watched as Peter licked up and down the shaft, gorging on the cum still left there.

The guy pushed his cock back into his jeans zipped up.

Without another word he walked out and I heard the door slam.

Peter stood up and wiped his mouth. He lifted the used condom to the light. It was completely full.

He walked over to the table and pulled a syringe out of the bag. Expertly he siphoned the cum into the tube and turned to me.

No. I struggled again.

“Hungry cunt boi?”

He walked up to me. I kept struggling, twisting my head away as he raised the syringe.

Before I could flex he punched me really hard in the stomach and then he grabbed my hair. I moaned. Sweat in my eyes. Or they could have been tears. I really didn’t know any more.

“Don’t,” he whispered.

“I know you want this. I watched you that night. On your knees. Sucking cock and guzzling the cum of any bastard who wanted you. So don’t become a prissy fuck with me now.”

He pushed the syringe into the end of the ball gaga and squeezed. As I felt salty cum flood my mouth Peter squeezed my nose shut forcing me to swallow.

Tears flowed down my cheeks as I swallowed mouthful after mouthful of cum. Half of me savoured the salty taste. I have always loved cum. I ate my own. And loved when a guy shot in my mouth.

The other half of me wanted this all to stop. But I knew I was powerless.

Peter returned and using a tube force fed fresh water. I greedily swallowed it. The cold fresh water swilling the taste of cum out of my mouth.

He walked me and I suddenly felt his tongue tracing over my hole. I moaned as I felt him push in past my sphincter. Deep. It felt so good. I loved being rimmed and Peter was clearly an expert. And he sounded like he was enjoying it. Making lapping and grunting sounds as he licked out my hole.

Just as I was about to bliss out he stopped and walked back to face me.

Then he turned away. I watched as he returned to the bag by the table. Despite everything that he was doing to me I couldn’t help but admire his body. Not only his cock. But his arse. So round. I wanted to bury my face in it. I watched as his muscles rippled under his sweaty skin.

The other half of me that wanted to get out disappeared. Drug-sober I knew what I wanted. I wanted him to dominate me. Use me. Own me. I didn’t care how much it hurt. What humiliations he heaped on my wretched body.

I just wanted to serve.

He sat in the chair and faced me. As I watched he gobbed into his hand and slid it over his enormous cock. He started to wank. Legs spread He stared at me and slowly jacked off his cock. I was hypnotised. It was fucking magnificent. He threw back his head and with his other hand started playing with his left nipple. Every time he squeezed it a spurt of precum would shoot out of his cock.

He opened his eyes and stared at me. He slid down the chair and his hand dropped under his balls. As I watched he started teasing his arse. I moaned loudly as I watched him finger his hole. It was hairy. Just like I liked a crack and I knew it was sweaty. Again just as I liked it.

"You like this?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Yeah. I can put a show on for you fucker. A bit of a reward for being such a fucking slut and whore. You show me the respect I deserve. You do as you're told. I'll reward you."

As I watched he pushed a finger into his arse and moaned. I moaned as well. My own cock was rock solid. I looked down and I was leaking precum. As I watched he wanked his cock and slid his finger in and out of his hole.

Just as suddenly his stopped and stood up. He licked his finger as I watched then grabbing a phial he walked up to me.

His hand dropped to my cock making me automatically wince.

He laughed.

"Mmmmmmm. Hard enough now for the real fun to begin."

He tipped the phial into my mouth.

I blacked out.

• Upvote 3

I came to and I was on a bed again. Except this time I was tied to it. My wrists were bound with rope above my head. My feet were tied to the end of the bed.

I couldn’t move. And I was bollock naked apart from a rubber cock ring. My cock was hard and dripping precum.

My head was buzzing from whatever chems he had given me. My body felt warm. I was sweating.

“Wakey wakey cunt boi.”

I looked up and saw Peter watching me. He was standing at the end of the bed. He was also bollock naked. His cock was hard and dripping as well. I wanted him to slide it down my throat and deep into my arse.

He walked around the bed and climbed on and straddled me. It was almost as if he was reading my mind. I moaned as I saw his cock inches from my face. I leaned forward hungrily.

“No.”

He slapped my face really hard. My eyes started to water. He laughed.

“You suck my cock when I tell you. Understand?”

I nodded and said yes. He smiled and pulled a small box from under the pillow.

“Candy time.”

He pulled out a couple of pills and pushed one into my mouth. He grabbed my jaw making me open my mouth and then gobbed into it. I swallowed gob and pill greedily.

Then he pulled out a bullet. Clearly it was ketamine. I loved ketamine but was always wary of it having taken too much once and ended up in a k-hole.

He twisted the spindle once. Twice. I wimpered. He pushed the bullet up my nose and looked at me. I breathed in and the k hit the back of my throat. It burned.

He then swallowed his pill and took two bumps of k.

Then he leaned down and kissed me. He pushed his tongue into my mouth. I could taste the k in our spit. I felt his hard cock rubbing against my chest and abs.

Fuck it felt good. He pulled away and started stroking my cock. As I watched he gently but insistently pulled and rubbed it. And then suddenly my cock was in his mouth. I moaned and pushed my hips up. He didn’t resist and as I watched he literally gorged on my cock and balls.

The chems were beginning to take effect as I was lost in the intensity of his mouth and tongue on my cock. He focused his attention on the head and I moaned loudly as he worked the most sensitive part. I could feel precum spurting down my shaft and heard him lapping it up.

Just as suddenly he stopped and jumped off the bed. He went to the table and when he returned he was holding a small holdall.

I smiled at him as straddled my legs.

“Time to get you opened up boi for my cock,” he said.

I nodded eagerly as he told me how he was going to stretch my tight hole with his cock and breed me. Fill me with his cum and then keep fucking me.

He pulled a shiny silver butt plug from the bag. It didn’t look as big as the first one as he licked it. It felt cold against my arse as he slid it into my hole. The cold felt good in my arse and I moaned again.

He leaned forward and fed me some poppers.

He rummaged in the bag again and started talking again.

“It’s too easy to stretch your hole with a dildo don’t you think?”

I tried to focus on what he was saying as he pulled some small boxes out of the bag.

“I think making your muscles relax beyond the sphincter is just as important.”

I looked at the boxes. They had wires attached. I didn’t understand.

“I find this method much more enjoyable. For me. For you it depends.”

I watched as he attached the wires to the butt plug in my arse and then to the small black box.

He leaned down and kissed me.

“Play time.”

As I watched his hand found the small dial on the box and turned it slightly.

I heard a buzzing and at the same time my arse started to tingle.

I moaned. He turned the dial again and the tingling intensified. It was spreading from my arse up my body and into my balls.

He turned the dial again. My arse jolted from the increased charge and a shock went through my body.

My eyes widened and I gasped. It felt incredible. He put the box down and started to slowly wank my cock. The feeling was incredible and I moaned loudly as he pulled my foreskin back and started to stroke the head of my cock with his thumb.

He stopped and turned down the dial to rummage in the backpack again.

“Good boy. You liked that didn’t you?”

I nodded.

“I wonder what you will make of this?”

He pulled out a long piece of silver – like a nail – and a bottle of lube and smiled at me.

As I watched he straddled my legs again and reached under the pillow. He pulled out a cloth and stuffed it in my mouth. Then he grabbed my cock.

I froze as I watched the silver nail approach the head of my cock.

“Don’t move,” he whispered.

He squeezed the head of my cock and slid the tip of the nail into the head.

I screamed into the cloth.

“DON’T MOVE!” he yelled.

As I watched he pushed the nail into my cock. I could feel it sliding down millimeter by millimeter. As it opened up my cock. Finally he stopped. All I could see was the head of nail.

“Good boi. I am impressed.”

I let out a deep breath. Then he picked up the black box again and turned the dial.

The humming was followed by the same tingling but this time I could feel the tingling inside my cock. I gasped from the strange sensation in my cock and arse at the same time.

My master leaned down and started to squeeze my balls making me moan even louder as it intensified the feeling in my cock.

I closed my eyes as the sensations took over my body. I could feel my heart pumping hard, and blood rushing through my ears. I was sweating so much I was lying in a pool of sweat making me realize I was lying on a rubber sheet.

Then as I watched Peter leaned down and took my cock in his mouth. The feeling was too much and I yelled out as I felt his hot tongue on my shaft. He turned up the dial again as he sucked my cock making my cock jerk and creating an excruciating sensation as my cock tugged against the nail inside it.

My balls were tingling as if I was about to shoot a wad but nothing happened. I was on the verge of orgasm and could do nothing about it.

He pushed the butt plug into my arse sending waves of feeling deep into my gut. I could literally feel my arse widening.

Widening for his raw cock.

At this point I realized that Peter was in complete control.

He was my master.

• Upvote 3

THE END...

I watched as Peter eased the metal pin from my cock. As he pulled it put a dribble of precum spat out of the head and covered his fingers. As I watched he licked his fingers clean and grinned.

He turned the dial up a notch and then leaned forward to feed me poppers, ordering me to take deeper breaths each time.

After the fourth hit I was dizzy from the combination of poppers and chems. I watched as he turned the dial on the small box up and felt the immediate reaction in my arse. He lifted my legs and pushed the metal butt plug deeper into my arse. I could literally feel it against the muscular walls of my arse and i was sure i could feel my arse juices sloshing around it too.

It felt incredible.

Peter turned the dial up again and I could feel the hairs on my head tingle as he straddled me.

Suddenly he was speaking to me. About school. I didn't really catch what he was saying but it was something about physics lessons. I watched as he poured a whole bottle of poppers into a jock and pushed it into my mouth. Greedily I opened my jaws to accept it and breath in the chemical smell mixed with the rancid smell of sweat.

Then as I watched he stood over me he started to piss all over my cock and balls.

And suddenly I remember my physics lessons as the piss reacted with the electrical charge coursing through my body. The shock shot through my body making me gasp and jolted my body.

I watched as his arced his piss up my body to my face and straight onto the jock in my mouth. I felt the piss soak the fabric and start to trickle down my throat. I could taste the chems in it.

I couldn't help but moan.

After seeming to piss for ages, his cock finally dried up. I was literally lying in a pool of piss. As I lay there drenched Peter unhooked the black box and pulled the butt plug from my arse. I heard it make a sucking sound as it came out and felt my hole close up.

Peter stood up and ordered me to follow him. I stood up and felt my legs give way. He turned to look at me and laughed. He grabbed my arm and wrenched me to my feet and dragged me after him into the bathroom.

He pushed me into shower and I heard the rush of water. He ordered me to wash myself down.

I obeyed as he stood there watching as I soaped my body and washed off the piss. My hand slid to my arse and after soaping it I couldn't resist sliding a finger in.

His hand swept up out of nowhere and hit me in the face. He dragged me out of the shower, swearing and cursing at me. I was whimpering as he dragged me back into the main room and threw me across the sofa. I landed awkwardly, winding myself.

He grabbed my head and forced my jaws open and pushed a phial into my mouth, holding my nose to make me swallow.

I was begging him to stop as he fed me anther vial.

Then he pushed me on all fours and i felt him push the head of his cock against my hole. I screamed as I felt my arse tightened. Grabbing my hips he pulled me all the way onto his cock. He was right the shock had loosened the inside of my arse but it seemed that my butthole had tightened as he forced his way past the muscle without mercy.

I was fighting for breath as he plunged in and out of my arse, literally ripped me open. But I wanted it all and I wanted it deep and found my hands gripping his thighs and drawing him even deeper into my greedy arse.

I realised that the chems he'd fed be were stronger than ever. I heard myself urging him to fuck me harder and deeper. To fill me with his cum. To use me.

He pulled out and flipped me over, raised my legs into the air and slammed his cock back into my hole. As I opened my mouth to scream his hand wrapped round my neck and choked the sound out of me. My arms flew up to stop him but with his other hand he slapped them away and held the over my head. As he plunged remorselessly in and out of my hole I felt his grip tighten. Spots started appearing before my eyes as he stared straight at me.

Suddenly I felt my arse give way and felt his cock slide even deeper into my arse. He moaned as he felt it too and released his grip. I pulled air into my lungs as I felt his cock slide past the sphincter deeper in my arse. Never before had I had a cock so deep. I could literally feel it banging deeper and deeper into my hole.

Peter was still staring at me, his eyes seemingly full of, I couldn't believe it, hatred.

But at that point I suddenly realised that is what I wanted. His hatred. Fuelling his fucking. Using me.

His breath was getting quicker and quicker. He released my hands and I felt his hand grip my cock hard. I was completely powerless as I felt him wank my cock. Pulling the foreskin all the way back.

I felt my balls tighten and suddenly without warning I was spewing cum all over the place. He kept on fucking me. And wanking my cock. And I kept spewing cum. It was coating my balls and stomach. He stopped wanking me and scooped the cum into his hand and smeared it all over my face.

And still he didn't stop fucking me, sweat was dripping off his face and onto mine. His breathing was ragged but the pounding did not stop. His cock felt more engorged in my arse than ever. I imagined my insides were raw and bloody from the cock abuse.

But I didn't want him to stop.

I wanted him deeper and harder. And I told him so.

And suddenly he yelled and pulled me deeper onto his cock as I felt his cum explode up my arse. I felt it flood my guts, spilling out his cock and deep into my arse.

And still he kept pumping my arse. I felt his hot cum speeding out of my arse as he finally pulled out. He slid me down and pushed his cock into my mouth. I obeyed and opened up my throat to take his cock as far as I could. It was still spilling cum which spilt down my throat. My tongue lapped his shaft tasting his cum and my arse juices as his face fucked me, his balls pushed against my mouth.

Finally his pounding subsided and he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

He straddled me and looked down at me. Chem fucked I smiled. He leaned down and handed me a phial.

I accepted it and drank it down.

I should have seen it coming. I passed out.

I came to with the sun shining in my face. Something was not quite right. And it took me a few seconds to work it out.

I was in my own bed. I was naked.

I sat up. My clothes were in a folded pile next to the bed.

On the bedside table was an envelope.

Gingerly I picked it up and opened it.

"Morning Cunt. Not a bad start. But you've much to learn. One point."

My cock twitched as I out the note down and lay back. My hand skid between my legs and as I rubbed my cock I sighed.

Master was pleased.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

• 1 year later...