[FelchingPisser] Gang Bang Competition

FelchingPisser

Click here to see Felching Pisser's original blog post...

Ann Arbor—May, 2013

The scene: a low end motel. The room, while clean, is nothing special. It has just enough room for the requisite double bed and my sling.

Time: Late afternoon on a Monday.

The cast of characters:

Kevin—the gangbang bottom.

Danilo.JPG

He and I have played for several years. He has often been the centerpiece for a group of men. We have had great luck in Detroit. And then on other times, not so much, so we have decided to try a new city. He is Italian, late 40’s with a bubble butt from years of professional dancing. He can take cock for hours—then wears out all at once.

The Bear—He loves to breed Kevin. He has come to almost every breeding I have set up for him. He is about my age, with a massive hairy chest, a decent cock, and a very gentle manner.

The Multi-Cummer—Give him an ass with some cum in it and he shoots almost the moment he enters it. Every time. He can shoot a dozen loads in a couple of hours of play. He’s middle-aged, Black, with a good sized cock, and extremely talkative.

The Otter—a great team player. He’s versatile and while leaning towards being more of a bottom now, he loves to work Kevin’s ass. He’s my age, short and furry. He loves to rim as much as I do and uses his goatee to great effect.

Mr. Tats—He’s the unknown player. He and I have talked for years online, and never met. He is versatile, but loves the pic of Kevin’s butt. He will be there, he assures me, but slightly later than the start time of 4pm. He’s tall, lanky, just 40 and has a tattoo sleeve I find very hot. And a big cock which has a slight curve to the left.

The Cocksucker—I have used him before in this capacity at group events. He has excellent oral skills, is the best looking guy there with leading man good looks and loves to keep guys occupied while waiting their turn up Kevin. He also knows that I often press him into service as the bottom, once Kevin has had enough.

Act One—Arrivals

Kevin is sprawled on the bed, ass up. I am kneeling behind him, my hands pulling apart those full globes of flesh. I lean over. My tongue connects with his pucker. He bucks like it’s an electrical charge. I eat, lick and spit deep into his hole. I’m in no hurry—we have all afternoon. Eventually I hunker back and slip my cock into his hot hole.

“Why don’t we do this more often,” Kevin groans out as I sink into him. My pubes are soon pressed against his upturned butt. He takes my cock as if it were no more than a breadstick. I fuck into him, slow and steady. He pushes back, grinding himself onto my cock.

A knock.

It’s the Bear. He’s undresses and Kevin jumps in the sling. The Bear watches me enter Kevin again and fuck him noisily. He’s hard almost instantly. I pull out. The Bear slips in. He fucks for a moment, then leans over and whispers something in his ear.

I don’t hear what he says. I’m letting the Multi-Cummer into the room. “Anyone shot in him yet?”

I tell him no. He strips, watching the Bear fuck. I kneel and help get MC hard. When he is, he fucks Kevin for a bit, as I clean the Bear’s dick—savoring the taste of Kevin’s hole on his cock. Then it’s my turn back up Kevin. His hole is now slippery with pre-cum and ass lube. I fuck him hard setting the sling chains rattling.

The Otter arrives. He strips and sucks every cock in the room, including the one just pulling out of Kevin’s ass. The Otter moves in and begins rimming Kevin’s well-fucked hole. “You guys have been busy,” he says to no one in particular, while slurping our pre-cum out. The Otter finally stands up and fucks the hole he’s made even wetter. But he goes soft pretty fast.

The Bear steps up. He’s ready. He fucks Kevin is slow measured strokes. He shoots. His hands grab the chains of the sling to support himself. I’m right there. The Bear knows what to do—he pulls out and sticks his cum-covered cock directly into my mouth. I savor the taste—then share it with the Otter. MC inserts into the dripping hole, telling us how he can’t wait to fuck it. He thrusts maybe eight times before he shoots the second load into Kevin.

I let the Otter clean him up and answer the door. It’s Mr. Tats. I smile. I love it when guys are hotter than their pictures. He grins at me and strips, as he watches the Otter felch some of the two loads out of Kevin. I help get Mr. Tats’ long cock hard. I deep throat it and actually choke with that curve. He’s ready. We all ring the sling and watch him slowly enter Kevin. Hands are all over our own cocks or on someone else’s. Nipples are tweaked; asses are caressed as we watch the newest cock go up him.

Mr. Tats is still fucking as I let in the Cocksucker. I tell him to get to work as soon as he’s stripped. He sucks each of us in the circle as Mr. Tats continues to fuck. He only stops fucking when MC taps him on the shoulder and tells him to move, that he needs to unload right now. MC shoots the third load up Kevin.

And so it goes. We continue taking turns on Kevin and sucking or rimming those waiting to fuck. The sexual tension begins to dissipate. I decide to step it up.

Act II—The Challenge

I walk over to where the Cocksucker is working on the Otter. I pull him up and push him forward onto the bed. He catches himself by landing on all fours. I drop to my knees and eat the Cocksucker’s hole. The Bear, who’s up Kevin, watches intently. Mr. Tats has been sucking MC. He stops and watches. I eat loudly and sloppily, lubing his hole. I rise up and push in. The heat in the room sky rockets. The Bear gets Kevin out of the sling and puts him on all fours on the other side of the bed. He goes right back up him, his usual gentleness gone. The bottoms look up at each other, smirk and intertwine fingers, holding on to each other.

Lines form behind us. The Otter and MC are behind me. Mr. Tats waits behind the Bear.

The Bear convulses and shoots another load up Kevin. MC moves around, all but pushes the Bear out of the way and fucks another quick load up Kevin. I let the Otter into the Cocksucker. Mr. Tats and I kneel and take turns licking at the loads dripping from Kevin. After a sloppy kiss between us, Mr. Tats fucks Kevin.

The Otter shoots up the Cocksucker. MC adds another up the new bottom.

And so it goes…

Mr. Tats gives a load to each of them. MC adds one after each. The Otter tries hard to shoot a second up Kevin. The Bear is done, but sits in the corner and watches us all fuck. I am ready to shoot up Kevin when he tells me he’s had enough. I shoot the final top load of the day up the Cocksucker.

Kevin surprises me. He wants to get off. He jerks. I eat his loaded ass, his bouncing balls keep hitting the bridge of my nose. The Otter is chewing Kevin’s nipples. Mr. Tats is kissing him. It takes forever—but he shoots.

And we all collapse on the bed into a sweaty mass of flesh.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.