[Hot Pigg] Latin at Bar

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Hot Pigg's original blog post

So I decided to meet up some friends at a leather night at local bar with the intention of being loaded at the bar. OMG NYC fucking sucks. Guy kept coming over with light. We were having a good time in the bathroom but strangies kept getting all creepy on us so we had to keep taking it to this "fuck corner" where we would get the light. One of my friends knew of an area where we could fuck and it worked. We brought along a HOT latin guy. Built beautiful. Amazing cock. I told him when I saw him I wanted his load and he ensured me I would get it.

One of my friends ended up fucking the latin guy until he loaded his ass. I love it when they are vers b/c he was so hot to watch get fucked. I kept stepping back to get a better view. We cleaned up and cannot remember what happen but it became just me and the latin guy.

He took me back to that place later and fucked me for no kidding at least 30 minutes nonstop. One leather daddy came up and watched and I blew him a bit but I like my focus to be on the guy fucking me not blowing a guy. He loaded me up well. I immediately started to drip. MMMMmmmm.

We met up with my friends just as they were leaving to go to WSC. We were going to join but Latin guy wanted me all to himself. We came back to my place where he loaded me another 5 yes 5 times before we cuddled to sleep. It was an amazing night.

Till next load...

5308634424048574265-746820305376211220?l=hotpigg4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.