Can men be monogamous?

Internal Blast

Can Men Be Monogamous? (Long-Term)  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Can Men Be Monogamous? (Long-Term)

• Never / Almost Never
    • Some Can, But Most Can't
    • Most Can, But Some Can't
    • Yes, They Can If They Try

I think they can... I know I can't though...I can fuck with lots of guys but only be in love with that special one.... For me it's like consuming food... I eat .... And then throw package away...I also get tired very easily with Fuckbuddies .... That's why I'm always looking for new fuck meat... As long as u r honest and open about it.... There is nothing wrong with it as long as other person agrees with it too... When I would go out with my bf I wouldn't look to others in sexual way.... My bf would then be with me and I would respect that.... I would even get jealous if I saw him talking to other guys.... Which I realize now was stupid... I also think I reacted that way as he made me feel somewhat insecure which wasn't good...in the beginning we would do group thing and then he didn't want that anymore and the last months when we would have sex, it was like he was in a hurry...that made me feel insecure about myself and our relationship...

This thread is stupid (mainly referring to the replies). Of course we can. And some of us enjoy it! My boyfriend and I are freaky as hell and love each other. Given the sex we enjoy, hooking up with other people just isn't healthy or responsible for either of us. And we love each other more than to put each other at risk for ANY STD (not just HIV). I honestly think we're in the majority on this. "Not wired that way", etc is just a way to avoid responsibility for your own actions. Humans EVOLVE. We're not operating on the same operating system (for lack of a better term) as the dawn of mankind. My $0.02.