I am Very Proud of Myself

nipplepigny1

So, it didn't take me 30 years to get another raw dick up my ass.

I met a really hot guy on BBRTS. He was Latino, kind of muscular and kind of hot, with a big fat uncut cock. He invited me to come over. When I arrived there, he met me at the door and told me to go straight up to the roof, where, when he pulled-out his cock, I was in heaven. His dick was exceptionally wide and about eight inches long. I began blowing him, but had a hard time getting my mouth around it, but still I gave it the old college try. It was gorgeous. After a few minutes we took a break while he smoked some Tina. I was curious 'cause I had never done it, and he told me about how it makes him feel. He also told me about G, which I found interesting, but I ended up being a pussy and didn't do any. But I did tell him that my biggest fantasy was to have someone play with my ass and slip me a booty bump. Neither of us wanted to cum so we ended up just hanging out for a little while. We talked about how I could come over some night While he had a couple of friends over and do this again. I hope he took the hint and hope that next time we're together he slips me a booty bump without me knowing about it, so I can become the whore I have always wanted to be, and get fucked by his friends without feeling guilty about doing so.

Then I went to the bath house, somewhat drunk and ended up laying face down until a short muscular Peruvian guy came in and fucked my ass. He wasn't ready to come so he left and came back later. He kept leaving and coming back, fucking me as the mood took him. I was alternating between telling him not to cum in me and telling him to give me his load. When he finally came, it was on my ass, not in my ass, but I can feel that I am well on my way to get a load, and truly being the kind of whore I know I can be.

Edited by Hotload84