Denver Hotel

Bottom Jim

Posted on cl. Guy came over. He said he was average . Average my ass. He was huge. Very thick. I sucked him a little then he had me lay on my stomach. He climbed on top and went in quick. It hurt like hell but after a while I got into it. I heard him breathing quickly and then he let out a yell. Filled my ass with cum. I could feel it dripping out as he pulled out.

Reminds of being in Princeton, NJ for work several years ago. A dude came to my room after my all day video shoot for an promotional thing. He had responded to a CL posting I made. He was black, sexy as hell and a weed smoker also. I ordered a nice bottle of red from room service and he ended up spending the night. I got to suck and fuck that dick all night. But he didn't cum until the next morning. Right before he left, we got into it again. His dick was so filling I kept running from it until I was pressed against the headboard and couldn't go any farther. Then he drilled the fuck out of me and gave me THE BIGGEST creampie I've ever had to date. I don't know how long ago it'd been since he'd cum. And we never talked about status or whether he could cum inside. That's what I love. Take that pussy ;)