[BB Slut Sailor] Flattery will get you everywhere

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bareback Slut Sailor's original blog post...

It is amazing how a well placed compliment can be almost life altering.

As most kids are i was inquisitive about sex the human body and all things in between. Highschool was rough for me i was shy to most people ESPECIALLY girls and had no real friends to speak of so i was alone and often the subject of ridicule didnt bother me much though, however, it can take a toll after awhile lucky for me i was paired up with the biggest fag in school who had more popularity than the fuckin star quaterback go figure.

When I met him he had no reservations on holding back what was on his mind and he was respected for it and like most people Americans especially i wanted it the only problem was how to get it and i wasnt gonna turn myself into a pansy and lose myself respect needless to say that depressed me somewhat. So as we are going through the motions of this fairly simple project he start a conversation which i am bare conscious to and i start to daydream *side note* unlike most black kids my age at the time i hated and still hate the baggy and saggy clothes trend i think its tacky and draws the wrong kind of attention so everything i own fit and maybe was a little tight at times that being said if i got a hard on everybody knew it without a doubt(back to the story)during my daydream i got a raging hardon and i developed fairly quickly so at the age of 15 i had a full on 9.5 in cock and there was no hiding it( hell of a burden for a teenager lol) when he noticed it he almost instantaneously focused solely on my pecker i how big is it, how many girls have you fucked, i bet you cum alot just a hole bunch of comments that unnerved me and he noticed as he calmed down and played me like a fiddle the entire class period and then as the bell rang he said that we needed to finish this project as soon as possible and wanted to do it afterschool i was all for it after the shit he was saying boosting my ego i wanted more i guess thats how most girls feel huh so fast forwarding to the end of school he and i and sitting in the back of the class studying well in my case pretending to study i was so anxious as to what was going to happen next i had a pre-cum blot on my pants but he was still playing it cool that is until the teacher stepped out and then he didnt even ask he just went head first into my crotch i didnt know whether to hit him or run but for the mean time i was frozen stiff and he fished my cock out of my pants and torn my boxers in the process and swallowed my cock it was almost unbearable it felt so amazing and scary and foreign it didnt take long for me to blow about a gallon of cum deep in his throat and he did as all good bottoms should and swallowed every drop after that i politely grabbed my things and ran home and i ended up not going to school the next day but for other reasons which allow me to experiment* a little more...

7789850468137904772-5628288368483817661?l=barebackslutsailor.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.