Client

Mindtrip

The other day a guy hit me up on adam4adam about getting a massage, an out of towner and a good looking guy.

My massage ad is very bland, as sex is not on the menu, but based on a mutual attraction.

I asked him where we wanted me to focus on and he said his lower back and glutes,

I was already very happy about this.

I massaged him, and as I worked on his butt, he started to whimper, and moved his butt up and down, soon i was fingering him,

then rimming him.

I mounted him on the table, and fucked him.

"Fuck me daddy, fuck my ass daddy, breed me daddy, I want your cum"

I kept on fucking him, and shot my load deep in him,

then I continued the massage, before jerking him off.

Good gravy I just realized that I watched all your xtube vids last week. Hot stuff.

There are not a lot of black guys here, and those that hit on me always seem to get upset when I tell them I am poz. One kid, a student here on a visa from the Congo, got very freaked out but when I ran into him again he came up to me right away and was very friendly. He thanked me for being honest, and then nervously asked if I would be willing to just let him jerk off on my ass while I shook it for him. If that was all it took to make him happy I was happy to oblige. I imagine that growing up in Africa and seeing people suffering from lack of medical availability would give someone a very different perspective.