Bred by three young Asians

Last night was lights out night at Steamworks in Chicago. I like that time so I went and rented a room as I always do. Laid on my stomach ass in the air and waited in the dark

in a little while I felt a hand feel my ass. I looked up and there were three very young Asian boys. At first you might not think them legal but I know they are careful about ID .

One of the other ones had a nice hard on. He just climbed on top of me and shoved his raw duck in my ass. He said bare okay and I nodded yes. He then proceed to fuck away. He said inside okay and again I nodded yes. He then went in as deep as he could and I heard him groan. He pumped like four times before he pulled out.

His two friends were just watching. When the one pulled out another went in and did the same thing. After he came the third one proceeded to fuck me.

When he was done they all said thank you and left. I felt my ass and the sheet and they were loaded with cum. Never saw then the rest of the night but appreciated their cum

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...