Being bred at manchester pride, my weekend

I arrived in manchester friday, and on the first night had tickets for club alert. amazing club, took 7 loads. But it was Sunday, the day i was totally a whoar.

I didnt awake until late morning, and checked my tablet, to see several messages from guys wanting to fuck me. one told me he was poz (im poz too but very low viral and chasing recharge). i left my vanity case out which contained a tooth brush inside. He sent me a message to say he was 10 minutes away, and to have my hood on, black leather thongs on, leave the door unlatched and be bent over the bed. i put the hood on, heard the door open a few minutes later. and he fucked me hard, must have been a good ten minutes non stop banging. he then said u ready for my load, i begged him to seed my ass and give me his dirty load. he shot inside.

thats when i felt something shoved inside me. i wasnt sure but i wondered if it was my toothbrush he had spotted. lets get this ass bred boy, is all he mumbled. i was so horny i begged breed me. rough me up. not sure how long he used the toothbrush, but i could feel my insides being ripped apart. he pulled the toothbrush out and asked if i was ready for another fucking, i said yes sir, is there blood sir? yes plenty of blood. fuck me, knock me up, i begged

he gave me another two loads before he left me. i then had a quick fuck n go but no dirty talk on this occasion, but a nice load in me. i then left the room as i was meeting freinds for a few hours and drunk n partied full of cum.

To be continued....

It was around 6, i headed back to my room. checked my tablet posted id be in my room until 9pm. i had one guy quickly show and dump a load and go. i fell asleep, when i woke, i saw a message from a fit guy, im in your hotel, u want my load. yes please i replied. i asked him if he wanted me hooded, he said yes, but he didnt want me bent over waiting, as he wanted me to suck him first.

stuck my hood on, sniffed the poppers through the hood. and sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him. i pulled the hood covers down over my eyes and could see only a little bit, left it like this as he said he needed sucking. he walked in, couldnt see him properly and thought fuck u look fit.

he pulled his cock out, i realised i needed to lift the hood a little to properly worship this huge cock. and huge it was. i sucked him for a few minutes, then he demanded get on the bed, bend over.

i then did as he commanded, made it so i could see nothing through the hood. he handed me the poppers. so how many loads have u got in here slut, this aint your first is it. no sir ive had six inside me so far today.

He fucked me hard for at least half an hour, proper making me scream, this was a unreal pounding. think the scratching from earlier helped as i was bleeding bad during this fucking. i felt his cock throb and i was certain he shot his load deep in me. but he continued to fuck and pound, another two or three times i felt this sensation. he said what u up to tonight, i said i was going to manfest and he replied that so was he, and he may have more loads for me later, and if not will give me more the next morning as he was in same hotel. i asked how many loads he had just given me, and he wouldnt tell me, ill telll u that answer when i pound u later. unforutnately i didnt see this guy again (he may have done me in the dark room in manfest - who knows). he messaged me two minutes after i had checked out of the hotel to get another load. i was gutted, he was a good top, also when i saw him after i took the hood off, he was fucking fit. blond hair, about 25 years old. told me he was over from Berlin.

after he left, i realised i was meeting friends, and had better shower (being careful not to get rid of any of my loads) i knew i was leaking. had a couple of hours drinking and then said to my friends, time for manfest, left them and headed to the club.

taking my clothes off and leaving just had leather jocks and leather boots on. i handed my clothes over. wore a wrist wallet, so had some money on me for drinks. ordered a double whisky and a pint of guiness. downed the whisky and headed down to the sling / dark rooms area. but these were not yet open.

so had time to have a second double and with a untouched second pint, noticed the area open. so took my pint with me.

i found a nice little room with a settee in it. and a ledge above the settee. perfect i though. got onto the settee, kneeling on it, sniff of poppers. i felt someone slap my ass, and then finger me. hmmm u been loaded. suddenly he thrust his cock deep inside me, and fuck he pounded. i knew guys were swapping over, and i was unsure i was counting right.

then i looked at a guy in full leather gear and a dog hood. his cock was huge and i mean huge. he pounded me, it hurt like hell, i was sniffing the poppers as hard as i could, then he lent over and started barking down my ear, he was unloading deep inside me.

bent over the settee and regular sip of guinness and sniff of poppers i was in heaven. after a while i wnet for a walk and had yet more cocks pound me.

i knew i had broken my perosnal record of 15 loads, and had taken 19 (known loads), i only counted the blond berlin lad as 1 load (but i suspect he gave me more) and im not sure if i missed some counts, as at one point there was a queue of lads waiting to pound me.

im still leaking cum 24 hours later, fantastic weekend, and cant wait for manfest 2014