Hotel Hot tub

cougkdc99

In hotel for the night, went down to the hot tub/pool area, took a dip, jumped into the hot tub, then this really hot 40's dad (hairy chest, hot pecs, abs), walks in strips off his tee, hops in the hot tub, we start talking, he got out jumped in pool, we swam around, got back in the hot tub, he said he was away from his wife for a couple days and was horny;) my cue;)) He started rubbing himself in the hot tub, then I started rubbing him, loved seeing his wedding ring rubbing his crotch;) YUM! He, point blank said lets go back to his room, I suggested the men's room, he bred me for 35 mins before nutting. He punch fucked the hell outta me and when he nutted he kept thrusting for a good 7 mins before he finished up. Love straight men that don't get enough at home!