Labor Day slut fun (4 loads in 24 hours)

whtbbcumhole4blk

Love getting my ass bred and taking multiple loads. This all started Sunday night. Thought it was going to be a bust, at first, because my Craigslist ads weren't getting much action (and the only that had sent me a text was like 60 miles away and I didn't feel like driving that far):

"White cumhole needs filled up now!

looking for black/latino BAREBACK ONLY tops....not your thing don't

Need to travel to you

MUST SEND A PIC (at least of your cock)"

Then BAM two texts back to back. One was from a guy that's bred me several times in the past. He's a "straight" black guy that lives in a SW Houston suburb. He has a "man cave" above his garage that he breeds me in. I used to live really close to him, which made it convenient for late night pump n dumps, but I recently moved to the opposite side of town. I've got his number saved in my phone so I know it's him "Hot Mo City Top." I don't know his name, not that it matters, right? "wanting to drop this 2dy load in your ass before I jack it off" says his text. Since I was near downtown at that point, I headed over so I can feel his thick 8.5" cock pump me full of cum.

Around the same time, I got a text from a guy that hit me up before, but seemingly flaked out. I had driven to his hotel and when I got there, he didn't answer my texts. He apologizes and says that night he dropped his phone in the toilet while taking a shower. It sounds plausible enough, so I let it go. Tell him that I'm about to get bred and that he can fuck me afterwards. He's cool with that.

Get to "man cave's" house and we go upstairs. He's a tall black dude, probably late 30s/early 40s. Slender except for a slight beer gut. I start sucking his cock, deep throat it a little then turn around and stick my ass up in the air. Take a couple hits off my poppers and feel his cock pushing against my hole. I rarely lube up before getting bred, because I love spit fucks. Spit a little into my hand and rub my hole and he slides in to the hilt. He fucks me for a good 10-15 minutes before moaning and shoving it deep. FUCK i love taking his nutt.

He pulls out, I turn around and suck on his dick a little, cleaning it up. We get dressed and I bounce.

Text the next guy that I'm on my way. He's up on the NW side, but about halfway between where I am and where I live. Get to hotel. Start sucking his dick a little, get it hard enough and climb on it. He’s about 7.5, not real thick.

I ride his cock for a little then roll off and put my ass up in the air. He slides in and goes to town. “Man cave” must have nutted a big load, because pretty soon there’s slurping sounds as “hotel” starts digging deep. He shoots once, then flips me on my back and fucks me some more to shoot a second load. Pulls out, go down on his dick and right into all the cum that’s leaked out over his pubes.

Get dressed and walk out of the hotel.

Labor Day. Get online and find a guy on BBRT visiting from out of town at a hotel a few miles from my house. Skinny white guy that’s into bears. I get to his hotel and immediately we’re on each other. He’s fucking hot. Got about 7” cut cock, great body. Turns out, he’s a flight attendant on a layover.

He sucks me for a little bit, then shoves his cock in and goes to town. Pretty soon he says “you want my load” “ yeah, man fucking breed my hole” “yeah?” “yeah man” and he does. Shoves it hard and unloads. Pleasantries exchanged and I’m on my way.

Load 4 doesn’t come until later in the evening. A black guy on A4A lives nearby and wants to fuck. I head up there and pretty soon he’s balls deep in my ass. Still have “Flight Attendants” load in me. Fuck it feels good getting another raw cock up my slut hole.

He’s got a buddy, so maybe next time I can get double loaded.