Taking the load deep

whtbt4blkck

Deep inside and for as long as I can hold it, usually carry a plug with me so I could keep it in for any hookups during the day and bring it home to my partner to enjoy fucking my fully loaded hole. 

When I take loads at the sauna, I do my best to keep all of the cum inside me. I definitely love it when the cum seems to be absorbed. That said, it's a major turn on when a guy loads me with me bent over, then as he pulls out I see some of his cum drip to the floor. 

• Piggy 2

I love having a top breed me balls deep. And when he can keep going for another load or 2, my hole gets insatiable. Love feeling a balls-deep cock throb and pulsate as the top shoots his load inside. And I tell them if something leaks out, shove it back in with their cock and churn the baby batter.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2024 at 4:19 AM, yunghungtop said:

I prefer to shoot balls deep. It’s one of many reasons I prefer loose hole. I can get really deep and plant it way up in there. 

And the feeling of shooting that deep inside is absolutely unreal.

I never tell the top where to cum but I have my favorites. I love when a top starts to cum and stops pounding put it feels like he is trying to push in as deep and hard as possible.  One time I was taking loads and had a young guy that wanted to use a condom but wanted to give me a load. I told him no at first but he begged to fuck me. I was laying there feeling all the leaking i had done in my jock. On a whim I told him to pull out and shoot it in my jock. He did and it was hot. The next guy that came in wanted to feel my cock cage. He asked if that was all mine and I told him what I let that guy do without asking he put his load in there too. Another guy asked about it and then told me to suck the cum out while he was breeding me. Its all fun!

• Like 1