Looking for input about Code XXX parties in Washington DC

AlwaysOpen

Hey men - hauling my ass up to Washington 20 Sept ( this Friday) for the weekend. I am very interested in doing the Code XXX party at Crucible- but would really like to hear from men who have been- the good, the bad - tips/pointers. The Code DC web pager sort of is lacking details- such as coat/clothing check ( do I need to bring my own lock, or is there even a clothing check??) . Beyond the XXX party, I am def hitting the FFA fist party on Sunday afternoon- would love to have as many of you as possible take advantage of my hole in a sling while there. Pretty much open and free on Saturday as of now- so if anyone has any suggestions or ideas, fill me up with them ! I am a little familiar with DC, but I am always up for a more learned and sage man to lead me to the next trough <g>

And, thanks to all , in advance

I have been to three CodeXXX parties during the past 3 years during MAL, the past two at the current venue. There is a clothes check up front where you walk in. There is a bar near there where drinks and snacks are served. During that weekend they had some performers/displays in the open area such as flogging, electro, sounding, etc. Most action happens in a room just big enough for a couple of mattresses. Have had some fun hot sweaty time in there.

The DC Eagle is always fun too

You will have a good time. Report back here with your findings.