[Rubbermutt] What's up

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Rubbermutt's original blog post click here

Sorry my fellow pervs I have been busy at work these last few days and have not had time to post any pics, video or updates. Also been busy getting the shit fucked out of me so I'll be posting my load counts here very soon. I have also been getting back to paying attention to my assplay. I almost got that fist in...right there at the widest point of the fist. Should have stuck with it for a little while longer to get in in...then again my stretching session DID get interupted by a fuckin' phone call. Usually don't answer them during play but this was different...Anyway. If any of my readers in Philly want to "pop" my fisting cherry, click over to my profile to contact me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Til my next post, Happy pozzing or stealthing...which ever you do best... Mutt1563389452096815092-1598607314874032648?l=rubbermutt.blogspot.com

di

di

-fdHpduvMIk

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.