Pickle park.

homedepotguy

Was at the rest area the other day. Went into the woods and out of no where to guys show up. I start giving one a nice blow job while the othet removes my shorts. Not to long the guy I sucking turns me around and slides in my hole. Has an average dick with the biggest head on it. He said he cums quick and after a few minutes he blow a nice load in my hole. While this is going on I am sucking the othet guy. Once Mr Bighead pulls out the other guy takes over. He is above average in dick size. He like fucking a mess hole. He plays for about 20 minutes till he makes a loud noise telling me he is cum n. He leave his dick in my hole for a few minutes. Pulls out slow pats my ass tell me it was nice. So there I am in the woods with two loads in my ass. So I can drive home and not leak I carry tampons that I place in my hole so all that cum stays in place. Love walking in the woods...