Hook-Ups That Went Really Bad

MRA

Just wondering if anyone has ever had a hook-up that went really bad.

You hear lots of stories...

Either a guy pulling a weapon on you, forcing you to do something, rape, robbing you, getting violent, getting jumped by straight guys or bashed.

I have been pretty lucky...the worst that happened to me was I invited a guy over, and I guess he was straight and only cruising gay hook-up sites looking for the opportunity to steal prescription drugs. He came in and asked if he could use the bathroom to "clean up"—he ransacked my medicine cabinet and then I heard him run out and slam the door. I still don't know what he took!

Way back in the late 70's, fresh out of college and in Southern Missouri at my first full time job. Sex was pretty much limited to cruising the park.Picked up a guy one night about 1 am- he left his car and I drove him to my apartment- took him to the bedroom loft and was busy sucking his cock-he was laid out on his back on my bed, I was naked between his legs- when he locked his legs around my neck and began punching me and trying to poke my eyes with his fingers..I somehow managed to throw him backwards and I rolled down the top half of the steps to the loft, then bolted and ran out the door to the aprt door next door and beat on it yelling for the guy in there to call the police. I then went to the van and got in and locked the doors- luckily I had a pair of jeans and a t shirt in the back and put on some clothes. The guy walked out of the apartment , came over and wanted a ride to his car! ?? WTF?? I told him the cops were coming and his ass was getting a ride- to jail. He took off before they showed- a couple days later he tried the same thing with another guy from the park- that guy beat the crap out of him and the problem went away