Anyone else Like Me?

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

So I never meet at a guys house. I think in the past 10 years, I've been to 2 different houses and 1 hotel room. I don't host, but that is because of where I live, not that I wouldn't. In fact, when on the road, I will have guys to my hotel room.

Why won't I go to a guys house? I think it is 3 things:

1) Scared of a bad time. My first time going to a guys house (actually a couple), it sucked. They didn't have decent cocks. They couldn't get hard. It was just a bad time. The second time was better but not great. I am also scared the guy will offer me drinks and food and want to play video games before getting to the fucking. Even if I say, answer the door naked, I'm worried he will want to small talk first. Sorry, not looking to get to know you, just bend me over and fuck me crazy.

2) That I'll be going to some psycho's house. That he or a group of guys will beat the shit out of me for being bi/gay. Doubt it ever happens, but still scared about it.

3) I love playing in public. Love having guys watch me get fucked and used at the adult stores/theaters.

So is there anyway for me to get over these fears? I feel I could get fucked more if I would just meet at a guys house. In fact I know there have been many tops, some poz, that want to fuck and breed me, but won't meet at an adult theater.

Your common sense is talking & warning you about potential dangers. Better keep on listening. A man here in TX recently made an on-line contact with some total stranger and went to his residence for sex. What he got was a life-altering severe beating. All kinds of kooks lurk for naive and horny potential victims. Just think of a Jeffrey Dahmer clone lying in wait for you...

Nobody ever died from lack of sex but people have been known to get killed (or badly injured) looking for sex.

There should be more cautious people like you. Mr. Dahmer's victims would undoubtedly agree.

Edited by pipesmokin'manfucker