lump next to ass

Was cleaning out / douching couple days ago, and when i pushed out the last load of water, a big old lump popped out on ass hole. Pretty sure its a hemorrhoid. Had one about 4 years ago.

Any other bottoms have hemorrhoid problems? Frustrating things is in addition to discomfort, i sure do not feel like getting fucked til it goes down. Is there a better way to clean out to avoid this in the future? Any advice is appreciated.

• 2 months later...
Guest PozGoat

About 13 years ago I had a bad case of hemorrhoids and they really flared up while I was driving truck for a couple of years, at that time. I quit driving in part due to my belief that occupations that require a lot of sitting could cause flare ups. Bouncing up and down in a truck driver seat all day might have worsened the problem.

Anyway, after i quit driving I was still left with a rhoid problem that had shut down my bottoming. The roids were right inside my hole and were like a couple of small fingers. They could even protrude through my hole while taking a dump. And when they pull back, they were extremely painful.

I did some research online about possible home treatment. I didn't have health insurance coverage at the time and didn't really want a rhoid removal surgery. Webmd claims that douching, pushing the water out too hard, and regular toilet seats can be likely culprits that can cause rhoids.

I disagree with that somewhat. I noticed with my rhoids that after a shit, my dirty ass made them very inflamed and painful. As if the dirty shit were causing irritation. I realized that after every shit, I needed to start douching and gently pushing the water out. Repeat until no brown.

Immediately after getting all the water out. I shower and dry my hole. Then put on either preparation H or petroleum jelly to cover and protect the rhoids. It also lubes them so your hole won't squeeze them. The jelly/prepH is super important.

KEEPING RHOIDS CLEAN AND STERILE IS KEY TO THEIR HEALING. They will heal on their own and completely dissappear if kept clean. This means daily enema after every shit. And a quick application of prepH.

My rhoids were fairly bad. They were completely gone within a month of using this method.

In my opinion, rhoids, in part are caused by a dirty ass which creates irritation. Rhoids grow and worsen from continual irritation. Eat a good healthy, high fiber diet to keep your digestive tract and colon healthy. Bad diets do worsen rhoids.

If you try this method, please remember, your rhoids will linger for a short spell. But if you are meticulous about keeping them clean, douche after every shit and apply prep H/petro jelly, you'll likely see them dissappear within a month. I still enema almost every day as a poz fisting vers bottom. I have not had a flare up since. No bumps or anything. No signs of my rhoids at all since. And that was 13 years ago. This method works for me. I hope it works for you. I know how fucking bad roids can be.

Regarding the prepH. Apply it to your clean fingertip and gently finger it inside your hole and do your best to cover the actual roid(s) entirely with the petrojelly/prepH. The grease will work to cover the roids and seal it from dirt. Allowing it to heal and shrink until it's gone.

An irritated roid is a growing roid. At least in my case.

thanks guys for the info. i went to my doctor a little while after my first message. He gave me procto foam, and I have had that before. It works, took about 3 to 4 weeks and it went down. Nothing like some good presciption drugs usually always work better than over the counter in my experience. And yes I too have found that keeping the area clean as possible does help. I also have increased my fiber intake a lot. I have bottomed once since the roid went away and it was fine. And the cleanout was easier since I am eating/taking more fiber.